Other urls found in this thread:

holyspiritwind.blogspot.mx/2017/04/a-review-summary-and-order-of-kick-off.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EKGUJXzxNqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more like this

Looks like a normal leftist to me

>racism
>homophobia
not a trump fan, but how is he guilty of this?

remember to sage kids

>there was no racism before Trump
>there was no fear before Trump
>there was no anger before Trump
>there was no authoritarianism before Trump
>there was no torture before Trump
>there were no war crimes before Trump
>there was no anti-intellect before Trump
>there was no war before Trump
>there was no nativism before Trump
>there was no homophobia before Trump
>there was no dishonesty before Trump
>there was no isolationism before Trump
wewwwww

Wow, so deep.

Wow I'm feeling so sleepy guys. This is literally nothing. I'm gonna take a nap.

zzzzzzzzz............zzzzzzzzzzz..........zzzzzzzzzz............zzzzzzzzzz.........zzzzzzzz..........

they are still going on ith those baseless namecalling? How many of those bricks are even related to anything he did since he's been there?

Ooooh gottem. PC leftists dont know how to respond

Hey hey
This guy's right,big day tomorrow
Go to sleep user

wow that's pretty cheap

How does that even make sense? America is homophobic or the wall is homophobic, and if America is all of those evil things then isn't Trump only doing Mexico a favor by gating his hateful country?

Literally just throwing words that sound bad to smear Trump

this is no better than neocons doing the same thing with Hillary

>Trump is inciting fear oh my god how awfu
>If Trump becomes President there will be Gulags for Muslims and cops will genocide black people and gays will be electrocuted to death and Women will be raped and Mexicans will have to go back to their shitty country they are proud of but hate for some reason

wew lad

>racism
He's a "civic" soft-nationalist, doesn't seem to care about race, but rather making everyone in the US successful. I wish he was more race-aware. Only thing he's ever been hard on was "illegal" immigration and the muslim ban (which ended up just being a cucked temporary travel ban from a select few countries).
>homophobia
He shilled LGBT during the election, and never had a problem dealing with gays. He said he would bring hotter women to steal Rosie's wife -- a joke that normalizes being gay. He never shilled the conservative anti-gay stuff..

Hes not, they are just exaggerating so they can use muh buzzwords and further degrade the punch these words have in the process

the top right would say "constitutional authority" btw

Yeah, nighty night anons

zzzzzzzzzzzz.................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............zzzzzzz

>hate is bad
isn't that hating hate? what if I hate people who hate hate?

>muh wall praise le keke
>le paying le wall XD
When the bombs fall you drumpftards will regret it so much if you survive the thermonuclear fire and are not thrown into the fema camps.

holyspiritwind.blogspot.mx/2017/04/a-review-summary-and-order-of-kick-off.html

I like that one, because it looks like he's responsible building a wall with all those things in order to maintain the control over the public opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=EKGUJXzxNqc

OMG GUIS NEXT REPUBLICAN NOMINEE WILL BE BASED VOTE FOR HIM LIKE YOU DID FOR RON PAUL & OBAMA AND TREMP
HE WILL SAVE HUMANITY ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS HATEFULLY MEME FROM YOUR BEDROOM THAT WILL SOLVE ALL YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEMS I GUARANTEE IT

nice source

>nativism is bad
when will this meme end

>blogspot.mx
No llores, Paco!

Is that the wall you guys are building between reality and whatever the fuck you live in?

>Homophobia
Come again?

WOW

This doesn't make sense? I mean I get it but it doesn't actually make sense. Looks more like he's buidling a wall to keep that stuff on the other side

>if you are to the right of Mao you are racist REEEEEEEE

You're implying any of of the other things on that wall are bad either

I thought black Jeebus had already saved everybody.

>war crimes
The (((UN))) and (((international law))) has any power over the US

>racism
>nativism
>homophobia
And how is that stuff bad?

*has no power over the US

r/im14andthisisdeep