HAPPENING

TRUMP TO GET SUPPORT FROM CONGRESS TO GO TO WAR WITH NORTH KOREA

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN17Q1LR

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-21/operation-gotham-shield-us-govt-simulate-nuke-blast-over-manhattan-actual-war-looms
youtube.com/watch?v=T1sIqCQFKVo
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/obama-administration-and-un-announce-global-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/
strawpoll.me/12818565
youtube.com/watch?v=vJgYcSmUx80
youtube.com/watch?v=yCtC-PO8Xfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Our entire U.S. senate has been...annihilated

We'll be at war with these fuckers in a few days or less. I almost guarantee.

calling it now.Trump is going to ask for authorization for strikes/war powers.NK is going to do nuke test and trump is going to fire 100 tomahawks and level the nuclear test area then NK is going to shell south korean islands

This desu

Why does he need approval from congress? Technically the war in Korea from the 50s is still going because no peace treaty has been signed.

>south korean islands

This senpai

Seoul would need to be evacuated before anything happens. I can't see NK getting some Freedom dropped on them with no response.

Because PR. Also this would be pretty huge.

To get the public to buy into this as a legitamate issue.

>no hey I just called you guys over to check out some new pictures of Ivanka I took

>Getting some freedom dropped on them
Kek

Double kek

>this

Hey guise...I thought Korea was bigger.

>Go to war
We already are you idiot.

>Suicide is painless
>it brings on many changes
>but I can take or leave it if I please.

Renewed war? I mean, technically speaking, we're at war, but we've been in a cease fire.

We could of probably wiped out North Korean a long time ago. We just didn't want to create tension with China. Now that China is backing away from its unwanted child, we can come in now to finally drop some freedom

lol xD
this
fucking drumpfkins

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

aahahaahhaahahahahahahaaha

He's so asspained everyone is making fun of his first 100 days that he's going to start a war.

we could take out their artillery with one air strike

Look up the incident that happened like 6 years ago.

is there a stream?

>In just a few days, during April 24-26th, Operation Gotham Shield will commence.

>It is a tabletop, joint agency exercise involving FEMA, Homeland Security and a myriad of law enforcement and military agencies. WMD, chemical and biological units will all be on hand as a response is tested for a “simulated” nuclear detonation over the United States’ foremost urban center, in the iconic and densely populated island of Manhattan and nearby shores of New Jersey.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-21/operation-gotham-shield-us-govt-simulate-nuke-blast-over-manhattan-actual-war-looms

Good. Fuck North Korea

>inb4 retards who actually took the "best korea" meme seriously reply to my post with their autism.

Post war music
youtube.com/watch?v=T1sIqCQFKVo
>yfw the Russo-Sino-American Coalition utterly rapes the Norks in every direction

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/obama-administration-and-un-announce-global-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/

you would be amazed

HOLY SHIT
>President Donald Trump criticized North Korea's "continued belligerence" and said its actions were destabilizing during a telephone call with Chinese President Xi Jinping on Sunday, the White House said.
>The briefing will take place at 3 p.m. EDT.

They have basically written up the post-war aftermath plans together and is now ready to bring down North korea.
Get comfy!

Yeah the leaders of the elite have decided.

At least we don't have to worry about China intervening.

do you guys think Article 5 will be triggered, or volunteers only?

If dub.s, it will make fall down the nukes.

You're getting drafted. Better lose some weight tubby.

Do you know what Article 5 is?

If you are talking about NATO. Article 5 can only be used if a NATO country is attacked. Not if a NATO country attacks.

Technically he will be ending a war.

Good goyim, you go fight and die, (((we))) comfy

YA COMMUNIST DESTROYIN'

Kushner is on the lose in his march to war against NK so that they gain power of all of Korea like their stranglehod on SK.

Then Chinese forces move into NK, take out Kim, and install a puppet regime. Within 50 years discontent builds in NK regarding Chinese rule and reunification of the Korean peninsula with the government based in Seoul begins in earnest.

didn't stop Bush from using it in Iraq

Who else praying its a ground war and we go full Heinlein with citizenship. Two birds one stone if you catch my drift. I want to see beaner brigades acting as human shields.

Fuck North Korea seriously. Just nuke it already so we can have one less shithole in our planet.

It sure is nice of him to ask.

FINALLY! HAIL TRUMP

I would be proud of my country if I was American

TOMAHAWK DROPPIN'

THANKS Sup Forums YOU KILLED US ALL

goys what the fuck did they mean by this?

strawpoll.me/12818565
strawpoll.me/12818565
strawpoll.me/12818565
strawpoll.me/12818565

>Technically the war in Korea from the 50s is still going because no peace treaty has been signed.

Congress never declared that war.

MOAB BOMBIN

>let's bomb another country and get rid of their leader even though they serve no real threat to us
>it didn't work in Iraq or Libya, but it'll work this time!

>>let's bomb another country and get rid of their leader even though they serve no real threat to us
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEWFAG

DAUGHTA SHAGGIN

Say what you want about Trump, but he's not the kind of guy to nuke his flagship properties.

that's right. let's wait 2 years until their missiles are powerful enough to carry their nukes and they attack japan and kill a few million. then we can intervene.

[invading iran intensifies]

PUSSY GRABBIN

They really don't though. They've launched some test missiles which haven't even been proven to be able to reach the shores of America. The best thing to do is to choke the life out of NK's economy through talks with China, Japan, Russia and South Korea.

You can't compare North korea to actual mudslime countries though.
Sure, North korea are commies. But they have the competence to develop actual good enough nukes to completely obliterate South korea, Japan and parts of the US in like 5-7 years or whatever the estimate was.

Either we take them out now, or we'll wait until their stockpile is good enough to cause huge harm outside of Korea.

TRUMP has sacked NORK

You haven't been paying much attention.

We are gonna lose fml.

They wont attack but they will hold everyone in the region hostage for years. Appeasement doesnt work and starving them and sanctions only go so far.

That was in Afghanistan you dumb American cunt. 9/11 counted as an attack on America.

MAGA YELLIN'

>no real threat
>nukes
>hates our most important outpost in the Pacific
Yeah, totally no real threat. I do not want war in desert shitholes for nothing, but getting rid of NK would be fucking worth it. This shit has been brewing for years and it's time to put an end to it before it becomes more cancerous than it already is.

Iran shouldn't be invaded. It should be wiped out. And hopefully we can play it so that Israel and Iran wipe each other out.

>brit telling us to use appeasement
no
we've tried negotiations
we've tried sanctions
we've tried to get China to talk them down
they won't listen and won't stop

If the plans are any good it sounds like China and Russia will be helping for that sweet, sweet land grab.

tomorrow night will be the new moon in Pyongyang.

This is often used to conceal raids and bombers.

Meanwhile at Whiteman...

youtube.com/watch?v=vJgYcSmUx80

Just imagine all the happening threads

like there's a difference
all the same shade of desert and nigger
go starve from lack of potatoes when you're on an island surrounded by fish some more.

I give you thumb up

Im not a happening fag but this really worries me... Millions will die if they do it.

Bush never used it in Iraq. Bush assembled his own coalition of allied states. Most just happened to be NATO members just by virtue of NATO nations being friendly with the US by default. I believe France was the strongest NATO member to not help with Iraq.

Honestly it's sensible. If the US really wants to 'spread muh freedoms', then NK is the clear choice, morally. Bringing them down and trying to instill democracy could even work this time, asians can handle complex systems of government (unlike fucking retarded africans and arabs), and SK is a staunch US ally. It's agression, sure, but this time it's somewhat moral agression and not utter nihilistic oil-grabs.

As the other user pointed out it was Afghanistan, my mistake, but still. I think at least the UK would follow, maybe, maybe not.

youtube.com/watch?v=yCtC-PO8Xfk

Iraq wasn't able to do shit when we got them in 2003. Also, there is a buffer zone between the North and South. I'm sure that if we try anything, we are gonna use every plane of our's and our allies in that region to drop some holy fire on the North.

I'm tired of waiting desu

The war in North Korea never ended. As such the UN mandate for intervention still stands.

He didn't. He used it after 9/11 on Afghanistan/taliban though

Its never about freedumbs. Its about US strategic interests.

>South Korea shells back, carries air strikes.
>USA carries air strikes, including bunker busters.
>Kimmy snaps, firing a nuke into the Korean peninsula.
etc.
etc.
etc.

What does that mean for us exactly? Enlighten me.

Enlighten me, I see zero strategic value in attacking NK. They are harmless and will collapse eventually anyway.

LAUNCH THE MISSILES ALREADY FAGS

This is a lie, it's always about freedom

The thing is though. We know about their launch sites. Putting a few bunker busters on those sites and it's over.

The numbers do not lie! Praise Kek!

5.0 Earthquake detected at test site!

east germany took 30 years and trillions in cash and they are still poorfags , NK they should just nuke

It means report to your nearest recruiting station. Bank profits are on the line.

that attitude is why they've been around for 60 years