The 3/4th of France voted for Le Pen

>The 3/4th of France voted for Le Pen
>Macron wins because the orange counties have more people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3nFHquF684
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And then you have retards who say electoral college is wrong

thats only first round, though mate
Macron is going to sweep all you regions because you're a nation of worthless cucks.
5 years from now Paris is going to make Detroit look like a utopia, and you'll never get it back. France will never French ever again, your people are doomed
fag

Land itself doesn't vote retard. You have to count the actual number of votes, not the geographical spread of the votes.

Yes, that's how voting works. It doesn't matter if you get 3/4 of the country if no one lives there.

Yeah. The people vote, not the landmass.

Do you guys seriously want voting by acreage or something?

>Land itself doesn't vote retard. You have to count the actual number of votes, not the geographical spread of the votes.

So funny hearing this from an American

Only rural retards vote for Le Pen. City folk vote for Macron.

So if a guy living on his own in the middle of Sibera voted for communism, Russia should become communist again?

Shouldn't be able to vote if you don't own land, yes.

Territory is important

Only rural and suburban retards vote for Le Penis

>flag

holy shit my sides. your entire country is composed of rural retards.

This, voting should go back to white male landowners only

You assume that I agree with the electoral college just because I live in the US...

This election is irrelevant.
I think we all know who controls France

>Strasbourg
>Former Capital of Europe
>Votes Le Pen
>"only rural and suburban retards"

kys nordcuck

>Capital of Europe
Rural or suburban retard Trump voter detected

Better hope lorries are heading for the orange zones then :^)

He should have assumed you were brainwashed by Jews because you are.

>the breton vote

Why do Celtic cunts always have to vote for the left wing

>The 3/4th of France voted for Le Pen
this is not your average stupid. this is nuclear stupid.
what is 3/4th that voted for lepen? grass? cows?

This is a nice map to know where to go in vacations this summer

What's up with Sup Forums and the Bognadovs?

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

So purple areas = French culture still alive
Rest = black people and liberals?

Is it true that the other parties are forming a coalition against Le Pen?

Look at this shit.

Look at these worthless, pretentious fucks. Notice how the ones who voted for Le Pen are all near Germany's border, and in the South, where there's a LOT of migrants?

Also, this map is false. Paris voted for Macron, mainly because the blacks there are mostly upper middle class and actually give them a decent reputation.

Essentially this. Good idea of where to visit in France.

Damn France is full of fags and cuckolds. That sucks they had a chance to actually change shit and they fucking goofed. Must be nice being killed off by the muslim population there. I'm never going to France. Fuck you France you are now little Somalia. We need to go into france and start beating the shit out of the LGBTQ community there.

What a stupid argument. Just because you live in X and not Y doesn't mean your vote should be more important.
If you really want to have a weighted voting, then do it according to wealth, education, race, not location.

OP IS A FAGGOT

30 seconds Google search and a completely different map shows up.

Fuck you, degenerate inbred fucktard

Continue voting for someone that would censor your internet, you complete moron

>being systematically replaced in your home fucking country is a better alternative

>My town got flooded with 4,000 afganis last week and my cousin got raped but hey at least my internet is uncensored.

Why Brittany?

Is it the people that vote? or the land?

No. Purple areas are redpilled due to immigration

Have (you) based eesti

They don't have many sandniggers and they get to fish in UK waters thanks to the EU.

Without a trace of irony ...

Celts are eternally butthurt about germanic/latin occupation, so they vote to increase immigration bringing the whole ship down with them. See - S(((N)))P

Why are the Aquitaine and Brittany regions so fucking cucked?

>Paris is going to make Detroit look like a utopia

Your ignorance so incredible, that I'm not even mad, I'm actually impressed.

Your country Cuck President just cut every budget possible, and diverted to military.
So basically it's useless, unless you base your wealth on how many sandniggers you killed with tomahawk missiles.

Keep sucking the dick of a guy that makes each weekend trip worth more than your whole family's life value.

Americucks think they can even compare their cancerous country to ours.

Fuck off and die in a ditch you nigger

Macron is a ...

Hmmm... I think some sort of elector based system is in order

Fuck France they lost long ago now they can deal with their cities turning into nigger utopias like Detroit.

No electoral college for y'all, eh? Yep, God is not pleased with y'alls foolish decision to kick his son out and import islam.....

shut up cuck! and go suck on your masters dick trump

I'm not the one who has to worry about my country turning into a caliphate.
20% of the youth in your country already support ISIS and its only going rise over the next 5 years.
You should enjoy whatevers left of your culture while you still can, frog

See, now you know why the US has the electoral college.

A handful of mega-cities should not dictate the direction of 80% of the country.

Not really, we've been sending them over the border throughout the years and your cuck president isn't gonna do shit about it. Deal with it, anglo cuck.

Im not even the same person you commented about and the first thing that comes to mind are all the aftricans moving in have fun

So basically how trump won m8. Cant have it both ways

yeah sure let give some fucking simpleton peasants the right to decide for a whole country

yeah the sandniggers who've overun your major cities should be running the country.

Paris is already making Detroit look like a Utopia you stupid cheese-eating surrender monkey.
youtube.com/watch?v=U3nFHquF684
Bitch all you want to, but your kind is bringing it on yourselves and you're such a bunch of sad shits that you won't even do a Bastille 2.0 because it would be ever so inconvenient. Are you doing anything about the plague being brought to your country? No, you would rather argue with people on the other side of the Atlantic.

If your ancestors were brought back to life to see you now, they would kill themselves to end the suffering.

FPBP

>unless you base your wealth on how many sandniggers you killed with tomohawk missiles

You are aware the US is one of the biggest arms exporters, right?

La vie est très dure YOU FUCKING RETARDED FASCIST

that's because france is now a mudslime infested country, they wont vote for thier on dismise.

hahaha dit sa aux truck de la paix. alha ouckbar

Nicely done

No it fucking isn't. You shouldn't have more say just because you're living in an area with absolutely fucking noone else around you, and therefore your entire county is painted your political belief.

1 Person = 1 Vote its really not the most difficult thing to advocate for.

Why are Brittany,Aquitaine, and that weird region in the central south west so cucked?

Most of purple area are where there are much more foreigner than the other.
White people are the danger of france

praise kek my borthers and hope for a brigther furture.

>The 3/4th of France which is only empty countryside full of old people voted for Le Pen.

The blue Le Pen area looks like Pepe going
>REEEEEEEEE

You realize that the Nazis considered themselves a peasant's revolution right?

>corsica didn't vote le pen
what

Quoi? par la tu implique que les blanc on perdue toute fierté et son près a s’autodétruire ou que tu pense réellement que les blanc son le problème?

France hasn't been a major power in any field for centuries.
>tfw lost cultural leadership after revolution
>tfw lost military status after Napoleon
>tfw lost scientific importance after WW1
>tfw country full of smelly, rude people and soon to be caliphate
Quebec is the only nice french speaking place

Rural retards vote for extremist right wing candidate
In other news, water is wet

Eesti=Besti

then look how it ended

>20% of the youth in your country already support ISIS
Source

This is why burgers have the electoral college.
So the cityfags can't dick over the country folk eternally because liberals like to live in crowded streets with trash and brown people.

So is this bad franceyboi?

>bec is the only nice french speaking place
TRUE TRUE ty
tho we are still ruled by cucks

The average city pleb has no idea where resources really come from. They live a completely different life from the vital rural populace. Rural issues are essential to civilization, and rural voters are the only ones that will be "high information", so you have to give them a higher weight if you want to avoid collective stupidity in the arena of rural issues.

stop watching fox nexs dumbass

Fuck France, I hope you cowardly faggots get buttfucked by a camel herder. You can only serve as a warning to others. REEEEEE

because they were...rural and suburban retards voted NSDAP, city people voted SPD

It was occupied by brits for a few hundred years. Really makes you think

Me
take it or leave it fag

Eat shit you city rat
I hope you enjjoy not being able to leave your house after dark

It looks like a purple skeleton eating a strawberry while choking on a blueberry while wearing a blue clown nose.

France isnt the US. Im also guessing you have never seen a map of France, nor do you know where their largest cities are

>more people vote for Macron
>Macon wins

Wtf I hate democracy now!

Oui les blancs -francais "de souche"- sont le problèmes de la france.
Je suis moi-même issu de l'immigration et je ne comprends pas pourquoi les blancs sont pret à se voir mourir pour ne pas passer pour des racistes, alors que ce sont eux les premiers racistes. De toute façon je ne compte plus parler avec des français qui n'ont pas d'origine. Très peu de fierté

ahaha le ducon vas dans les logement social a paris, que de la racaille musulmane.

African state by 2050!
African state by 2050!

corsisca people dont consider themselves french. so how in hell would they vote for a national party

>more people
you dont know how to read election maps do you

E X A C T

kek

Mais en vrai vous dites tous "musulmans! musulmans" mais la plupart d'entre eux (racailles) sont des négros, les arabes sont minoritaires par rapport à eux
Pareil. Je pense comme toi. Et je suis issu de l'immgiration Polish

>Most of France
>Less people

pick 1

>Bretons
>French
>Norman's
>French
>Occitanians
>French
>Basque
>French

Yes. Fillon called to vote against Le Pen and Hamon too. (Right and Left)