Arabs starting their own little villages in Bosina

bljesak.info/rubrika/business/clanak/arapi-poceli-naseljavati-bunu-kod-mostara/194571

More and more arabs are comming to Bosnia and they buy land to start their own little communities where no one is allowed but them, they probably enforce Sharia...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HR2eqZnRJCU
youtube.com/watch?v=0S-UZJ67AKc
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
anikabozic.com/about-anika/
sites.google.com/site/breivikmanifesto/2083/book-1/16
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what are you going to do about it?

Israel did the same desu

So you gonna do something about it or what?

Let them settle in the muslim part of bosnia. Its all the same shit when you look at it from here.
Id jack off in the streets if the arabs and the local mudslime scum started to clash.

Isn't Bosnia Muslim?

Redpill me on bosnia pls. I'm going to Medjugorje this summer. Am I going to be beheaded?

51 % of it is...

Don't worry Medjugorije is in West Herzegovina which is heavily Catholic.

So it's safe? For normal crime as well?

yes you will be fine

remove kebab brother

Your constitution expressly forbids Sharia law and is secular by nature

Thanks

Yeah just be careful if you go to Mostar in some parts of it...

>buy land
>conflicted yellow snake

I'll fly from Nice to Split and drive from there.
Most flights to Mostar were either early in the morning or late at night

Haha "fuck off"

Serbia wanted to prevent this you dumb bosniaks. The Arabs and jews fooled you good.

Use anti bug spray

This has been going on ever since the war. It's only now that they're actually getting proper money and support from the Saudis and Turks.

This might be interesting for you, it's a good example of what's going on:

youtube.com/watch?v=HR2eqZnRJCU

Not in the way you would think. European Islam has very little to do with Arabic Islam.

Arent you the same people though?

Arab rape babies?

>More and more arabs are comming to Bosnia and they buy land to start their own little communities

this is what happens when you let "moderate" mudshits rule a country - they import wahhabis straight from arabistan.

when the fuck will republika srpska and herzeg bosna secede from this shit country?

You should be fine in the Croat part of Mostar , just watch out for the muslims

you know best toothpaste
youtube.com/watch?v=0S-UZJ67AKc

Grow some balls.
Make some molotov cocktails.
Chain and lock the entrances/exits.
Wait until the shitskins are asleep.
Burn their buildings to the ground with them inside.
Any survivors will chimp out - causing your countrymen to hate them even more.
If caught, explain you were defending your nation from a shitskin invasion force.
Your countrymen will secretly celebrate you as a hero.

Muslims ruin everything!

bosnia the bitches of the baltics once again

B-Baltics... GNHNNN

Now this is perfect, beautiful. What serbs did not achieve, bosnjaks will. In 30 years there will be no bosnjaks, they will be replaced with arabs and turks, beautiful perfect grand faith of orcish people who call themselves Bosnjaks. When they bow to the Arabian blood god of death and pray for violence, decadence they feel joy, and they feel joy with their replacement. This is perfect genocide, it does not cause harm to economy or infrastructure, simply perfect. Infew generations this perfect land wher bosnjaks live will be only arab land. Hope that croats survive this beautiful gracious genocide.

he is the reason they run free

i'd rather have araps than we wuz bosniaks

no

mogasmo ko ljudi bosnu podeliti, al vi htedoste unije sa muslimajmunima

Fuck off south european meatball-nigger

they need to concentrate on Freedom Palestine 100% if they want to retaliate for the failed Arab war.

get your fucking shit together

Palestine is NEXT!

DO NOT BREAK PROMISE

mi smo htjeli svoj dio ko i vi, ali vi ste nas napali i onda su nas Ameri prisili da potpisemo mir sa bosancima ukoliko nam zele pomoc osloboditi krajinu

Thanks America

Isnt it preferable if muslims has their own communities rather than having them try to infiltrate the rest of the country?

Yes, death of "bosnjak" "people" will be beautiful and they will support it because they feel good when in morning prayers their rectum is straight line and they fart in eachothers face in name of some jewish turned Arabian blood god .

It's preferable for them to stay the fuck out of Europe

>baltics
Burger-san NO!

Bosnians and Albanians are some of the most shameful, cowardly, cucked people on the planet.

Iberians, Greeks, Romanians, and other Europeans fought tooth-and--nail against their Muslim invaders.

Bosnians willingly let themselves get raped and conquered, and worship their rapists to this day

This

ideal situation

also dropping this

Oh sure, you dont have to tell me serb-bro. As a swede, its hard to visualize your homecountry not being overrun by mudslimes

What's the difference between an Arab and a Bosnian? Bosnians are swarthy as fuck, out of all the ex-Yugos they're borderline turkmode.

damn get fucked round 2

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

Bosnians basicaly think they are continuation of the Kingdom of Bosnia, when they are basicaly muslims Croats and Serbs

WHO IS YELLOW
ALIENS DETECTED

Call a couple of hard pipe-hittin Serbs to go to town on these kebabs

Bosnian muslims, you will get a sanctuary-city in sweden if you in exchange eliminate all somalis, afghans and gypsies here.

>raped
Nah, the converts are the ones who ruled the territories and they did the raping. Turks knew going here would put them in danger and ruled us using our own traitors, or stolen children who were raised as Muslims. Any Muslim today knows of their filthy traitorous history and when they prey to allah they embrace it. They all deserve death, nothing less.
are you saying we give them an independent state in the middle? Our demographics are so fucked, and if we ever wanted to put the past behind us and be one we would still have the fucking Muslims RIGHT between us

It's time for the Serbian revenge, all the mosques will be blown away
There's no Ante, Azem or Tito to protect you from the serb again.

Thanks to us, Bosnia will remain a free country.

But we can't guard you forever, Bosnian bros. Start changing the way you run things down there, you should've been in the EU ages ago.

what do you want to do with them? I don't want them in my country, you can take them if you want i have nothing against that

Christianity must be purged too, it is main reason of this slave mentality, shame we cant go to bosnia and sacrifice muslim kids to moloch .

I don't want them either, that's the problem.

The serbs got raped, Bosnians adopted Islam so they avoided the raping. Croats used Bosniaks as an example of their 'purity' when asking for Hitler's blessing for the Independent State of Croatia.

Pic related is Bosniak leader

yep, and this why you cucks in the west bombed the Serbs, so Arabs from the desert could live in the heart of Europe surrounded by greenery.

sto proglasi bosnu suverenu
ne imao glavu na ramenu

Fuck of faggot disporia, stop hiding behind your new masters flag. Shameful.

Ustaše were cucks who sucked German and Italian dick the hardest among all other nation on Earth

ovo

I live 7 kilometers from Međugorje. Not beheaded, just watch for gypsy pickpocketers. My dad caught three of them recently. Many Bosniaks and gypsies come to Međugorje to leech off.
Anyways, enjoy your trip.

typical bootlicking Usti

He's a Bosnian or an Albanian. Willingly accepting Islam and willingly breeding with Turks is something he doesn't want to hear about. I still see Bosnians today marrying Turks and other mudshits and niggers all the time, because religion. Same reason serbs stupidly marry Greeks, but even we know to stay away from Bulgarians.

autist read

Serbshit, behave. These people were far purer than you and they still are, what's left of them. Srebrenica was the purest, from what I gather it was populated by descendants of Saxon miners.

Pic related is mongrel Ratko tricking a blonde Bosniak boy before he gets slaughtered with his aryan family. We will bomb you again, and I can't fucking wait.

>in bosnia

i don't support genocide, even of B*sniaks , but mudslime you're pushing it

>we
you truly are a desendant of people who accept their masters rule, first it was the Turks now it's the Americans.
Kill yourself Kemal. Before I do it for you. Come to the Balkans and talk you shit, not from the Bay Area, CA.

"we"

What about your own girls, the purest you have, marrying Arabs?
anikabozic.com/about-anika/

Absolutely revolting. At least Bosniaks marry each other because Islam, but with the Arab and Turk migration they will soon become a lost cause themselves.

fucking newfags

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA

>you

I don't think you follow, reread my posts. Also, who are the actual Turks down there?
sites.google.com/site/breivikmanifesto/2083/book-1/16

You say you bosniaks are Aryan, and your article says the Muslim land lords (aka Bosniaks) got the right of the first night . So by your own argument you bleached us. Fucking retard Muslim, Its a shame panteri didnt get to your mothers village and kill her before she got a chance to immigrate to America

t-there are no ayys there
I-I swear

Damn that's edgy. Are all serbs edgy like this?

I don't think Bosniaks were allowed to own harems in the occupied Balkans.

Man Hakan, I thought you're not allowed into the US no more? Or are you afraid getting porked by your muslim brothers? You know that Muhammed had analsex with a man once, that healed a disease he had right?