European Peoples' United

Hey there how's it going? Thought you may be interested in this server VJpexMa
Here are the rules so you can get an idea of what it is all about; **THE LARGEST WHITES ONLY SERVER ON DISCORD**

#1 No spergs, autists, know-it-alls, degenerates, weeaboos, drowning people out in voice chat, posting NSFW material (gore, nudity, etc...),racemixers, communists, ebonics unironically, non-whites (you must identify as only white). JEWS ARE NOT WHITE

#2 DO NOT POST ANY INFORMATION THAT COULD BE USED TO DOX YOU aka do not reveal your identity.

#3 No extreme nihilism.

#4 No arguing about religion.

#5 We are here to promote, encourage, and help healthy relationships that will lead to procreation and good white families.

#6 If your justification for not seeking to have white children is "Hitler didn't have children and look at how many spiritual children he has" expect to be bullied. Infertility is no excuse, find a white child that needs a good home. On a similar note, "I don't have kids cause we need to create a great society first!" You can do both at the same time. What if your "great society" never comes to fruition? Where's the future for whites? You didn't procreate. Do not rely *solely* on other peoples white children to carry on and protect the Aryan Spirit. **HAVE YOUR OWN** The future belongs to those who show up.

#7 If you burp in voice chat say excuse me, have some manners.

#8 No *one droppers.* AKA people who make " you’re not white threads ". It just causes unnecessary division and arguments.

Hero there

bump

/comfy/ discord desu

Hmmmm

Bumping the best comfy white peoples discord.

I joined initially where all you had to do was provide a picture of your hand, but now I have to do a fucking voice interview or "interrogation" to get full access again. The fuck?

Do they just grill you about having kids or something?

Seems over the top.

We just ask you questions to get to know your views better and to see if you are legit. It only takes 5-10 minutes.

t. chief interrogator

Bump

just say sieg heil and ull be in

just a few questions don't be a pussy
even i did it and my voice sounds like kids

>people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW not in the discord

Explain yourselves.

Yeah, you just have to duck yourself to get (((vetted)))

I'm in and I'm not white

What us this faggot shit? No autists, but we have an autistic set of arbitrary rules to follow. Hey dipshits, your not meeting any white women to have kids on here. Stop larping. No burping, and other shit, so gay. Cringe.

Nice folks

You don't lift for the aryan hotties?

Im going to find u and ban u for the white race.

good luck nerd

>white discord
sounds cool
>nazi larping
top kek

>autism

gay server desu

bit gay

invite link is dead...

hahahahahah fuck off you actual retard

>#3 No extreme nihilism.
Fuck.

Bump

t. poortherner or kent autist

fuck off

White white or only white?

i got in last month and i'm literally jewish, and i dont hide it either. You guys are illiterate children who have never read the bible, yet think you are anti jew.

>#1 No spergs, autists, know-it-alls, degenerates, weeaboos

why in the fuck are you posting this on Sup Forums then, you might as well make the same thread on furaffinity

What even goes on in this discord. Is it just nerdy r9k types larping and beating off about muh third reich and muh white genocide

I got in and im indian. Just got a white mate to do the hand thing

got banned for saying i was a chink
>whers da broofs???

You sound autistitic as fuck.
How many of these threads have you made now? And it goes exactly like this *every single time*

>(((discord)))

any movement is a failure without spergs, autists, know-it-alls, degenerates, and weeaboos