Trump idiots will try to spin war with Korea into a positive

Trump idiots will try to spin war with Korea into a positive.

So it's cool that a tiny nation gets to hold the other nations in the region hostage? Other nations conducting their own business and working for their own economies and instituting policies and practice for the benefit of their own people? That's cool to you? They have no say? They have to respect the tiny nation's wishes and kowtow to these threats? That these nations have no recourse to say that they're going to continue their business and if that tiny nation doesn't like it than they will be removed? That they should just "respect" the way that tiny nation feels about itself?

>war
>with a country Trump could accidentally step on like a roach in the bathroom

Kek it's like shooting an annoying chihuahua that's constantly biting everyone's heels.

>we should leave a crazed tinpot alive just because I like him
no fuck off Kim deserves a bombing

It's crazy how Trump has you guys twisting yourselves in knots trying to validate his behavior.
First it was vote Trump; we need to stop meddling in the affairs of other countries and worry about our citizens.
Then it was don't vote Hilary, she's gonna start a war!
And now we're here; meddling in the affairs of other countries and on the cusp of a war that will no doubt take way too long and cost way too much money.

China could easily handle it; Trump just cucking the US to appease China. Probably some money in it for Dirty Don.

The Norks have been prodding the bear long enough. China needs to step in and teach their bastard little brother a lesson.

What are you talking about? Is this your first election? I voted for Trump, and I would do the same if the election were reheld today, that doesn't mean I agree with every one of the platforms or talking points he ran on. Like, do you know what "politics" actually are?

Wait...you didn't actually buy into the dictator meme, did you?

fuck North Korea, Trump only needs to fill a boing cargo plane with dollars and throw them all over NK.

Been saying North Korea should be stomped way before Trump was a thing.
I know you're new here though, so I forgive you.

I agree. Fuck NK but we don't need to have any part in it.

So what you're saying is you voted outside your interests like a retard and are now pleasantly surprised by the levels of cuckery exhibited by Mr. Trump? Lol, what promises did he make to you that have been fulfilled. Remember what he said he'd accomplish in his first 100?

>Meddling in the affairs of other countries.

He is consistently calling for the destruction of the US, continues to test nukes and ICBMs and states he is going to preemptive strike on US troops.

He needs to fucking go. Iraq was meddling, this is way fucking different.

>it's an OP read/heard a vocal minority cheering for things and thought that's what everyone who voted for Trump believed and would just do once he was in office episode
Jesus Christ, you really are children here, aren't you?

>Remember what he said he'd accomplish in his first 100?
lol. Please tell me you're not seriously this retarded? lol.

lol. Look everyone! It's babby's first election! How cute! He thought everyone just snapped their fingers and things got done that way because his guy said so! lol.

Kike cintrolled stooge.

>not allowing an extremely oppressive, and unpredictable dictatorship to further develop a nuclear weapons program that never should have been allowed to progress nearly this far is not a positive
k

>Hollary is a liar
>But trump lied on everything..
>HAHA WHAT A BABY YOU TRUST POLITICIANS? DONT YOU DARE CRITICISE TRUMP

And what threat have they presented outside of words?
This is like beating up the retarded kid because he called you a pussy.

Hey, you voted for him chief.
It will be a glorious day when we hang all the faggots who bought into the Trump meme.

>And what threat have they presented outside of words?
they literally started the currently ongoing Korean War
jesus christ user.

Sup Forums is in deep denial, they have no spine, they will just follow the edgy flipflopper because he was cool because he insulted people

much rather fight korea than be forced into servitude to SJW's

Though DESU, hope they nuke LA and hollywood first.

ok, keep on getting trumped

We got neoCONNED

You ok snowflake?

Need mommy to pick up some pop tarts?

>Sup Forums doesn't want a huge happening because my chinks and sandniggers
its time to go back

we should keep waiting until they have a more robust nuclear arsenal and a complete nuclear triad so that the happening will be greater imho

What is wrong with war with korea? we get to murder dumb gooks and if they try to attack us the best they can do is strike commifornia

Make Neoconservatism Great Again!

Are you talking about Israel?

feel the sage

Better than war with Syria

Well, this one actually has nukes. Was enough last time, this time it's actually true.

The one fucking war in the world that would be justified. The one goddamn war and you over the top retards would defend NK against the U.S. because why?

It's not good or bad.

It just has to happen.

You just don't get it at all. Get fucked.

>Implying putting an end to fatty Un wouldn't be a good thing.

Do you not remember "Team America World Police"?

Do you not remember "The Interview" where James Franco and Seth Rogan kill the NK guy?

American subculture has been itching to blow this shite off the map for years, we just needed a president who wasn't a pussy.

I've been against most of the moronic interventions we've gone on in the last couple decades. North Korea really is a legitimate threat to everyone around them. If they get ICBM nukes we are all fucked.

No one wanted a war with Russia you fucking inbred. Everyone wants a (war) with North Korea because they have been attempting to snuke us for years.

lol. Now you're just embarrassing yourself.

I could not care less about, Israel, tbqhwyfamalam.

i am not okay with just a war with NK, but if it were a prelude to war with china i would embrace it. china needs to be knocked down now while we can still deal with them

Not only that, but the way this is turning out is the best way possible.

China and Russia(with its 2 feet of shared border) have surrounded them on land. The US and Japan, and most likely Chinese and Russian subs, have them by sea. And we are all probably flying our spy satellites above it right now in geosynchronous orbit, with at least 5 that are equipped with nukes.

>implying annihilating NK would be a bad thing

Sorry schlomo, no greater Israel for you!

It's probably already been stated in this thread, but war with North Korea is the only justifiable military act since 1812.
If we get China to tag team that shit with us the only con is possible dead soldiers, but seeing as how I doubt NK will resort to shit loads of IEDs it probably won't be that bad.
Pros: Better trade relations with China (they'll buy our coal from now on and probably be less agressive towards our manufacturing), a unified Korea (this will make South Korea's tech sector boom), and without the looming threat of a NK attack Japan can focus on getting their shit together with their economy and birth rates.

>tl;dr Truman was a fucking cuck for not letting MacArthur nuke those gooks

>he doesn't want new season of M*A*S*H

baka desu senpai

>implying that a high IQ region like NK wouldn't benefit from a democratic takeover
top fucking kek, figg off shareblue

The U.S. should have cucked NK a long time ago. The sooner the better. They are not getting any less dangerous or becoming any more of an asset to the world.

This board is filled with neocons

Bomb the fuck out of commies and mudslimes.
I'm all for it.

Not even Syria, a country were actively invading is calling for strikes against the US. Kim is a fat manchild who got ushered into being a god leader of a country thats able to obtain nukes and then threatens people with (im paraphrasing here) a nuclear hellstorm, every other tuesday, and its not an empty threat as we know they have nukes. If your neighbor paul said " hey user if you dont cut your vines on your side of the fence im gonna blast you in the face with my shotgun" would you not do something about it?

Instead of war we should play a game.
1) Drop tons of awesome food and fresh BBQ into Pynogchinkachin
2) Drop tons of guns, ammo and head mounted cameras setup with livestream over every small village, town and prison camp along with enough rations to have the energy to make it to Pynogchinkachin.
3) Tell them the fat kid has been stealing their food for the last 105 years and to go take it back.
Watch it all unfold on livestreams from the comfort of our couches.

Why do I have to support Trump to hate gooks?

actually, I've been against Trump since the Syria bombing, I like this war though I wanna see some death and destruction in a remote place that deserves it

Addendum to that. Paul ALSO threatens everybody in the fucking neighborhood with his shotgun.

Trump idiots will try to spin war with Korea into a positive.

I can't imagine arriving at this nonsense and than rushing to post it

I actually love this fucking idea

>Thousands of backpacks with 10 days of MRE's each, water filtering canteen, a hand gun, a rifle, ammo, a map and compass, a kevlar helmet+vest, cellphone+gopro
>Hacker versions
>Lockpick versions
>Subterfuge versions

all good wars justify the cause

Fuck yeah. This needs to be memed into reality.

What would actually be the problem with doing something like this. We arm isis and taliban and shit why cant we arm an nk revolution. There has to be a way

>"OP you're a newfag shill! We need to fight gommies!"
>"its time we dealt with the NK, Trump is a god damn patriot, MAGA"
>"we support this, NK has nukes and is a serious threat to us and our allies"
>"NK threatened Israel!"

seem to have forgotten

>"Remember 9/11 bro? We need to fight terrorists!"
>"we need to deal with Iraq, Bush is a god damn patriot"
>"we support this, Iraq has WMD and is a threat to us and our allies"
>"Iraq threatened Israel!"

Makes me really fucking think

If all goes well they take back their country and build a monument to honor our generosity and for staying out of their land. Sounds like winning to me.

>Trump idiots will try to spin war with Korea into a positive.

Why so negative? He's only going to resume hostilities against half of it, not all of it. Look on the bright side bro.

there is no reason to think that people will become smart one day, they will always be dumb shits, especialy in burger land

If Saddam was announcing that he was testing nukes and we had data that confirmed it like everyone agrees on with NK, then yes, I would have supported the Irag war.

If we had even just started the Iraq war and told the truth that we just wanted Saddam out of power I would even have supported but not agreed with it.

Yet NK has actually tested their nukes.

its time for the peninsula of korea to become the island of korea, gents

If someone could send contraband to medium and high level officials we could watch as there is yet another shake up in the regime. I wonder what someone would have to send in order to get death by rocket. Suggestions?

We got anime out of the first nukes on gooks, what will we get this time folks?!

there is no real evidence other than the government stories about underground tests. they could just be blowing up shit tons of TNT down there and we wouldn't know. There are no actual pictures or video. they are not a real threat to us. it's another Iraq situation.

>Either their blowing up a nuke, or enough TNT/an advanced enough explosive(MOAD 8000 pounds explosive, 11000 pounds yield)
>Not that serious amirite?

MOAB*

What war ?

checked
The war raging in OP's mind. Am I trans, trans-queer, gay,non-binary gender neutral, or cock shoveling faggot?

9 October 2006:The Federal Institute for Geosciences and Natural Resources, a state-run geology research institute in Germany, estimated the yield at 2 kilotons back in 2013 but has since revised to 0.7 kt.
25 May 2009:The Federal Institute for Geosciences and Natural Resources, a state-run geology research institute in Germany, estimated the yield at 13 kt back in 2013 but has since revised to 5.4 kt.
12 February 2013:The University of Science and Technology of China estimates the yield at around 12.2 kt, with a margin of error of 3.8 kt. Hence the max yield could be 16kT for this test.
6 January 2016:The University of Science and Technology of China estimates the yield at around 11.3 kt, with a margin of error of 4.2 kt.
9 September 2016:The University of Science and Technology of China estimates the yield at around 17.8 kt, with a margin of error of 5.9 kt.

Are you saying they dug out space to fix enough explosives for ANY of these?

>state-run institute
>not propaganda vessels
hello shills/bluepillers

remember when the intelligence community around the world agreed on WMDs? I sho do.

remember the false flag in Syria a few weeks ago that IC around the world agreed was Assad's doing? I sho do.

stay bluepilled.