How likely is the French Military to attempt a coup if Macron wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algiers_putsch_of_1961
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are they wearing pots on their heads?

The FFL already got exiled to an island in the middle of nowhere because of the last time they tried to do a coup.

About as likely as when their current president said they just have to learn to live with terrorism.

Very unlikely the French will surrender and Germany will invade to restore democracy

I tell you what
they will never do a coup, because they are all faggots, and I'm so ashamed of my country...
it was once a nuclear military power
now it's getting cucked...

this is the real question here.

I know bro, thousands of Irishmen used to join the French military us joining shows how based you used to be as a nation.

cus theyre potheads

lmao dude that was a nice joke :)
Big Money Salvia out

You can have the entire FFL redeployed in mere days if the coup people can hold on their own for a few days. They could even fly over in a day if they plan in advance to have planes ready to depart to France.

Military officer are free-masons, lot of carrierist, many communities in the army.

>french military
The what?

They will surrender

What? When did this happend?

Our army is full of communist

this, makes me wanna join the army and kill them all..
fucking traitors

They all seem to be ready to suck some BBC

tactical pots. you aren't french so you can't possibly understand. that's how it works.

0% chance.

R A R E
A
R
E

>it was once a nuclear military power
>now it's getting cucked
>Now
You were cuckd the moment du Gaulle took office

After the Algerian War. 1960s.

> Defunded to shit
> Macron thinks terrorism is every day life
> Terror attacks and riots weekly

They can't even stand up to a bunch of black wearing babies and child ass fuckers.

Only one God Empress can!
>ImWithHer

>potato nigger
>french military doing anything but laying down their weapons

haha

Even we have nukes, you cucks

when was that?

couldn't find anything on that desu

aren't they stationed on french guyana? guarding ESA?

>You were cuckd the moment du Gaulle took office
This statement shows how little you know

>french foreign legion starting a coup
wouldn't be the first time

When France was at war with Algeria (during their independence war) the FFL tried to instigate a coup. It failed. Since then France got cuckier by the day.

Oh..

0%

why would they? Le Penn is a civic nationalist and loves the BBC

3 REI is in Guyana
2 REP in Corsica
The other regiments are on mainland France

I was being kind and ignoring the fact that you took marching orders from the Jews as early as 1896

>he doesn't know

dude weed lmao

The recruitment grounds are in Paris and Aubergne if I remember correctly, there's also a permanent rotation in Djibouti for training and watching over Bab-el-Mandeb.

Yeah because the "progressive" French government turned over the Legion's main base to Algiers without a complaint. Not had it only included the graveyard of its dead, but it was the spiritual centre of a unit composed of men of differing cultures, and because as we all know (((multiculturalism))) doesn't work in practice, they made up their own culture.

not very likely, this is the french military your talking about

It hurts to see our old rivals not only getting cucked by the european union but also from immigrants.

I don't want france to experience the same shit germany has to endure already.

Women should never be too far from kitchen appliances

Not at all.
Don't believe the retards here claiming that the military is somehow an independant institution that is against the leftist state. The military is nothing but the arm of the state, tjhey are dogs to leftist politicians, and they would gladly start shooting the "far right" if they were asked to. They only care about their careers, welfare, pensions and privileges, especially with the higher ups, they would never do anything that would jeopardize their carreers. The few generals complaining about the state are all talk, and there is only one who dared to protest against it, and he got fucking arrested. About enlisted, a good half of them are brown and black muslims.

Like most armies: The French military doesn't give a fuck about who's president as long as their salary keeps coming.

Running away from your enemies takes lots of calories, so they always have their pots ready to make some stew.

About 0%.
Macron is literally Moderate Man, so even the people who don't want him wouldn't go full batshit if he gets elected.

No they probably surrender anyway somehow

tbf I enjoy seeing France get fucked over by Germany via the system they made to fuck with Germany. Has a poetry to it

It's a fez.