What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

>inb4 hurr nate bronze lol

hurr nate bronze lol

This

what is a nate bronze

this this this this

this

Also I'm getting a little sleepy. Is anyone else getting sleepy? I think I'll lay down and take a nap.
zzzzz.....zzzzzz.......zzzzzzzz........zzzzzzzzzz..........

haha we are winning Le Pen will win and then Afd will win in Germany

Goddammit you dumbasses are missing the point

You DRUMPFAGS are so delusional.

The point is is that Trump ruined nationalism. Thanks to your stupid orange meme, nationalist candidates can't win anymore and are getting BTFO

Read the replies he got, the left is LAUGHING at you.

It's time to face reality, you fucked up electing that fake haired ape. Now everyone sees nationalism as a JOKE

It's OVER, it's time to give it up!

Yes I am so sleepy I am very tired

lets all go to sleep, RIGHT NOW

To be honest it would be better if the order was reversed, ie. Trump would win after the European elections.

>nate carbon

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............zzzzzzzzzz...............zzzzzzzzzzzz.........

Yeah I'm already all tucked in. So comfy, so tired, so sleepy........zzzzzzzzzzz

Don't forget Sweden, SD is right now after the terrorist attack the second largest party in the country!

Wasn't he massively wrong about Trump? Why are people still listening to him?

wtf i love being hacked to death by niggers now

Nate Bronze hurdurdur

Can anyone who understands the French political landscape tell me if there's a hidden Le Pen vote? I remember being convinced of the hidden Trump vote prior to the election, but does the same dynamic apply here?

If so, Nate Silver is a faggot.

>nate tin
Wilders' one man party did phenomenally well, and Le Pen made history by getting into the second round, which hasn't even happened yet. when will this retard learn to shut his fucking mouth.
>a cubs vs indians world series more likely than a trump win
I'm still fucking laughing about that.

Let's all go to sleep guys. It's been a long day and we have to be our best tomorrow. Just lay back and close your eyes.

zzzzzzzzzz.............zzzzzzzzzzzz..............zzzzzzzzzzzzz............zzzzzzzzzzz.........

terrible b8 m8.

Nate is trying to set a narrative with his numbers.
LePen didn't do bad, she just didn't win (yet, hopefully).
Wilders party gained a lot of seats.
It's not like massive political turns happen on a dime.

we're all tucked in m8 see I'm so sleepy. this is my last post and I will literally fall asleep right after this. I'm so tired right now. lets just all go to sleep. dream of stars and the moon and nice sleepy things.

*yawn*.... goodnight sleep tight m8

it used to be the largest like a year or 2 ago iirc

>Despite being wrong about everything I will continually say I was right until I get BTFO yet again

>inb4 someone doesn't take some shmuck who can't stop humiliating and discrediting himself seriously
ftfy faggot, nobody needs to take this guy's word into account.

Behold the prophet of our time!

What? Wilders never had a better election. Le Pen is on her way to presidency...

These people never learn do they?

*yawn* good night user, I'm going to sleep too. Sooooo tired. I'm gonna collapse in my bed right after clicking the send button. Sleep tight.

zzzzzzzz............zzzzzzzzzzz............zzzzzzzzzzz..........zzzzzzz.........

>nate silver

How do we save Denmark though? Who is Denmark's nationalist candidate?

Why should I care what this kike has to say?

Both Le Pen and Wilders did better than they or their parties ever have.

Basically 75% of euros are idiots

he is mistaking

the correct answer is:

Nationalist candidates have done pretty badly since BREXIT

Whaa

>underperformed
>Literally who dutch guy and the lady who advanced to the final french election
Wtf Le Pen won and goes to the final round?

WHY IS NATE BRONZE SO FUCKING DUMB?!?

obviously trying to support Macaroni by making Le Pen look like a non-winner

>nate silver

ugh just so #virtuous

quads

the Danes have been as based as they can get away with. they've been seizing migrants' wealth and taking out ads in foreign papers discouraging migration, as well as making their handouts as restrictive as they're allowed to.

Americans don't care what happens in Europe. It wouldn't affect us at all

That was the whole point, idiot. We supported Trump and his campaign so that he'd poison the well for other candidates of his kind. Nationalism and populism are cancer.

>Donald Trump is the Nickelback of GOP candidates
>popular to bash, no one will admit to liking them
>yet they have sold out shows and huge success because they are so inexplicably popular
sounds about right

Nate Silver only became famous because he told leftists what they wanted to hear.

Europe always takes longer to catch up to the US & UK. Another couple of years. It's a cycle, has been for many years.

That's funny as the UK is about to have the most conservative government for generations.

That europeans are retarded.

>Le Pen will win

i'll catch you guys later. gotta get some rest...

zzzz.......zzzz.........zzzzzzzzz

>the most conservative government for generations.

What was the shill trying to cover up with the go to sleep right now deal, I remember the event and subsequent shitposting but forgot the original context

Trump is a tremendous international embarrassment. So unfair. Sad!

OP, i want you to think long and hard about what you just posted.

Nate Silver lost all (as in every single bit) of credibility this past election cycle. He was called the nostradomus of the polls, the one who could get it all right...

Then election night came. And If you can not remember the look of horror in his eyes, the completely abject, soulless 1000 yard stare, I urge you to look it up on MSNBC.

Nate clamored to play damage control, and say how he was "only off by a few percent" in terms of popular vote. He tried to clarify the next day on CNN. He tried to move on. But the damage was done. You ever wonder why you dont hear from him anymore? Why huffpo, wapo, buzzfeed, CNN, mic., msnbc, so on and so on...why none of them mention him it his polling?

Because no one takes this man seriously anymore. And if you do, then maybe you need to take a look at yourself. Maybe a year ago I would look at a tweet like this and think, "man, maybe nate has a point."

But now i can only look and remember.

pernille vermund

CUTE

Because Trump, the Republican base and America differ from these candidates/parties and European voters.

Wood

Nate "Opposite Day" Silver

i'm more of a pernille penelope dude

>Nate tin

Say it out loud.