Why do conservashits always blame minorities for their problems?

A

Pepperoni.

I bet Hilary wouldn't have donated her salary...

>wage inequality
>jump right into racial groups

don't give up, midterms are coming up.

Why do leafs worry about a country other than their own?
fuck off leaf

>Why do conservashits always blame minorities for their problems?
My "career's" income level has gone up at least 500% since the late 70s. Hell, in the last 10 years, I have doubled my income to over $35/hour + medical + pension + vacation + annuity.

I love when my boss makes money. He spends more when he makes more, and he works us more when he is spending.

I love to see my boss driving a fancy import car. If he is willing to buy $130k car, he is willing to bid on work.

Why do libshits always blame whites for their problems?

THE RICH NEED MORE TAX CUTS!!!

T. TRUMP VOTER

Our bourgeois liberal elites and non-whites are literally on the same side. Blaming one is blaming the other.

Right wingers are just dumber, sciences prooved that ages ago.

nobody blames minorities for their wages. Minorities are to blame for a lot of things though.

Who the hell stays in the same job with the same pay for 30+ years. By that time I will be the boss.

>everything is le money xDDDD
Nah, I just like to have my own country. Bye bye paco

Yes, because illegal immigration has nothing to do with bringing down wages.

She would have donated it to the Clinton Foundation for some kind of tax credit.

Because my boss is Jewish, just like 43% of "the 1%"

I blame the low IQ of africans for Brazil being a shithole. I blame the low IQ of africans for the absolute state of Detroit, chicago, Atlanta etc..

Yes, because... minorities.

Go back to 5th grade math retard. The poor are barely getting taxed and have no income to tax in the first place. The 1% have a lot of income but also a lot of tax. Simple taking 1% off their 50% income tax is going to equate to thousands because they make so much.

Also:
>David Yankovich

Every. Time.

I'm sure that has nothing whatsoever with importing massive quantities of foreign labor.

Id be making more money right now if niggers and spics didnt exist.

Thats an undeniable fact. Stay mad, little bitch.

Those are merely absolute values.
If you want to be serious, you should use relative (%) values.

>5.7%
>working for the same wage for 40 years

no sympathy for retards
I just started a job in February already got a 3 dollar raise because I do my fucking job better than the other three faggots there.

False Jews are a minority and I can blame them for lots of things.

Maybe because a cetrain minority runs the Fed, all major banks and MSM and brings the shitskin minorities to act as economic slaves?

I wonder how much Trumps wealth would have increased if we imported 10s of millions of real estate developers.

>black people could rape/assault me
>arabs can do the same thing, or scam me

>I should be worried about some fat faggot chilling with hookers in his 3000$ golden bathtub

nah

This. I wish more people understood how working works.