Wow, really prods the perspective

Wow, really prods the perspective.

>we are all one race!
>fuck white people for deviding us!
>b-but we're gonna use different terms to identify one another because we want to belong to a cooler sub group

To find the truth in any modern narrative statement such as this, take the precise opposite of what is being said as the truth.
Black women know they're at the absolutely bottom of the barrel success-wise. They're even worse than black men - so they crow this obvious and giant lie from the rooftops and dare people to point out the obvious.

White girls get periods too, there's nothing to win and no-one gets a prize.
You aren't special snowflakes.

I know this board rags on about saving the white race and all but, white (american) women are absolute fucking trash. Plus that's implying they won't sneak around with Tyrone either, I've had more success with "Hispanic'" women.

Just face it brahs, white women are fucked.

> tfw blacks bitch about racism but are so fucking racist they are racist towards themselves based on skin tone
They're like Sup Forums IRL, the funniest thing is how they tacitly acknowledge the whitest looking ones are the best looking ones.

Qeq this

Black girls win their periods? I thought girls just "got" their periods... man, that must be some white privilege shit.

>niggers with more white DNA are the best looking
Really makes you think

>that post
>that picture

What? I don't think you realize that by /r9k/ terminology, I'd be a chad or normie because I've actually had sex before. You mong.

Lol, you'd know wouldn't you?

It's common knowledge at this point, especially the whole "muh fucking normalfag get out" thing, what point are you trying to get across?

why does every supposed good looking black girl misappropriate caucasian culture by straightening their hair?

According to all dating sites , black women get the least amount of action, probably because bitches be ugly.

Keq'd

They're winning free food and housing.

..they all look the same to me?

>Black girls winning

I think Asians are doing a better job at that

Light skins are legitimately more attractive than white women though

I would fuxck the soul out of her lol