LE PEN ABANDONS NATIONAL FRONT

French far-right presidential candidate Marine Le Pen steps DOWN as head of National Front in bid to woo moderate voters

>'Tonight, I am no longer the president of the National Front. I am the presidential candidate,' she said on French public television news.

Sources:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4441258/Marine-Le-Pen-stepping-party-leader.html

express.co.uk/news/world/795963/Marine-Le-Pen-temporarily-steps-down-Front-National

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/le-pen-is-in-a-much-deeper-hole-than-trump-ever-was/
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf

Does this make her more electable? I would say it would soften the public mood towards her in Britain but what would the Franks make of this?

J U S T

Hmmmm not even jew knows what to say

Democracy is so fucking cucked.

>Does this make her more electable?
Nope but she can have a gouvernement like that.

doesnt this mean that her election would cuck FN seats?

That looks like a great move. She's really in to win, not like her father.

She'd cuck us all like Trump anyway so who cares

>Does this make her more electable
Pretty much. Anyone who doesn't get the strategy vs. the position she is in is a fucking moron.

It simply makes her electable. She can't become president if she's also the president of FN.

Not sure what to make of this.

What's her motive?

>*Temporarily* stepping down as FN leader to focus on presidency

Yeah she's making the mad dash for the center ground. Good luck Le Pen, hopefully it pays off.

Pretty much. She doesn't care about having the FN in the parliament, she only cares about referendums.

>Le Pen president de la republique.

>Marion assumes leadership of the FN.

>Mon visage quand

Macron's biggest advantage over Le Pen is that he doesn't have a party so he's not beholden to any (((interests))) which we know is bullshit but Frederic LeFrogsLegs on the street won't know.

>What's her motive?
winning. I can't even fathom not being able to understand that. What is your life like? AMA

Is this the first time in history this has happened? If not, what was the previous outcome?

what the fuck does that even mean

Desperate and pathetic, the French will see through this

It's fucking over

Le Pen knows its better to represent a AWOOOVEMENT rather than a party.

Honestly, she should just run a complete woman card strategy from now on. The cucks in France won't be able to virtue signal their way out of voting for the patriarchy. She's going to play the livestock.

I think she has fucked herself. No one is going to see her as anything but a a national front candidate this close to the election and now she is partyless.

Its a bizare move.

>you will never make out with Marion and have her sit on your face
why live?

So the French would never allow the FN to become the government of their entire country. She got as many FN voters as she was going to get in the 1st round.

If she technically isn't FN any more would that really convert some extra voters?? FN, ex-FN, what's the difference to French voters?

Sure FN crazies wouldn't be in government, but who else is she really going to pick to form a government with? She's not gonna pick lefties that's for sure.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This screams pro-Russia vassal state and doing nothing with the migrants. A lose lose.

nigger

The lefties are "too smart" to fall for the woman card....you know when it's against right wingers.

Perhaps. But I'd rather her than Macron.
Also we'll probably have more and more topless protests. So it's all good.

The fuckin balls on this woman jesus christ.

So when does Marion take the helm?

MUH

oh wow, that's fucking desperate

that's not going to make anyone vote for her. if anything, she will lose the respect and the votes of all the right wingers

textbook political suicide

>No one is going to see her as anything but a a national front candidate
>thinking the cucks that didn't vote for her have any semblance of critical thinking skills
All she has to do is make the election about the patriarchy vs. muh woman and she wins. Then can get to business. The electorate is literally one of the stupidest in the history of man kind.

Muh dick
I want to bean her and taint those Saint genes
Like when orcs rape the goddesses in my Tibetan adult animations

this is the most retarded move ever

Yeah that worked out for Hillary didn't it?

Not a 20% gap though. Commies might switch, but not enough to beat Macron.

Sorry to break it to you but she already does m8

Christ she's a fucking idiot.

This is "Ted Cruz announces Carly Fiorina as VP choice! to try save terminal campaign" tier.

Sérieusement, les gars... Vos élections sont bizarres.

that's what people said when she railed against fag marriage too but it didnt hurt her much if any

What the fuck happened Froggies? What do they have on her?

Nice idea to throw your base of support under the bus... RIP FN.

Are you ready for the fall of France?! LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

Honestly one country needs to fall to redpill the others. It might as well be France, Sweden can be next.

One would think it's a bit late for that though.

Most people probably won't even get the news, for various (((reasons))).

This move makes her look a bit desperate. Probably was an inhouse decision agreed by the rest of the party, not on her own. I reckon they have good reason to believe this isn't gonna turn out like the Trump election.

>textbook political suicide
She isn't stupid, she's doing that because she thinks that she can't win anyway.
Trump was 3 pts behind Hillary. She is 26 pts behind Macron.

>partyless
she's still a member of FN, she just stepped down as president.. and even said it was temporary

omg

seek help.

That's ridiculous wtf?You rach this fucking far, get a lot of supporters then just after they push you close you say "nah jk lol", she should never be elected to be anything after that.

She's still standing my 8-legged friend, she's just abandoned her post as party leader.

if she plays her card right, electorate will be to retarded an unfocused to notice and it might just swing a ton of support her way since media won't be able to say that she's an FN Fascist anymore.

IT'S OVER! MACRON WON!
LIBERTÉ, ÉGALITÉ, MY WIFE'S SON

>She isn't stupid, she's doing that because she thinks that she can't win anyway.

so why do it then?

>implying the people who wanted to vote for her won't vote for her now because 'muh party' and would instead vote for another lefty establishment
nah fuck off dude

Which means her party thinks she's going to lose so now they're grooming a new leader.

I say frenchies move fast, usually our party leaders wait until after the election to resign.

consider the following:
>you have a democratic culture designed around collectively attacking the FN and uniting against them-who would dare admit they wished to vote for them in the second round?
>This isn't 2002, people are hurting in France, huge unemployment immigration and terrorism-they will not want Hollande 2
>The Marine vs Macron differences (both in character and electorates wishing to vote for them) mirror Trump vs Hillary perfectly. There is potential here for her-a lot of it. She has energy behind her campaign (just as Trump did), who fucking knows what Macrons policies are? hes a creep that married his mommy issues.

Her party is kicking her out.

For wanting to fuck a beautiful woman? Nah, get fucked faggot.

I just voted for Macron.

Le Pen is shit.

This is pretty much the FN throwing in the towel.

>might just swing a ton of support her way

best case scenario is a few more extra votes, but hardly "a ton" of support

it's not like all the people who voted for all the other candidates (who are all against her) are going to vote for her because of this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

sage & cage this trash

she's stepping out of the party, not out of the presidential run

One would hope that a larger FN would mean stronger anti-migrant proponent. FN is shit expect for wanting to keep French culture

fivethirtyeight.com/features/le-pen-is-in-a-much-deeper-hole-than-trump-ever-was/

ahe's only stepping down temporarily to appeal to a wider voter

"Stepping down as party leader to focus on presidential bid", because French law says presidential candidates must be party independent.
fuck off retard learn laws of the country first

yea as a desperate move not being herself = insta lose. hilary tier play

they're not going to vote for Macron, they just not going to vote at all

kek underrated

Resigning as leader of your party is a sign of her party saying "look madame, you're toast, we came close but you lost, it's time for a new face for the party"

Hopefully Marion takes over.

youre a fucking weirdo

>implying anyone ever said that

learn to read you fucking gypsy

She wasn't going to win before, she isn't going to win now. Nothing's changed.

It's just a way to focus more on her campain and let someone else deal with inner-party affairs.
She isn't leaving the party so it really doesn't change much, really. It barely registers as lip service, I have no idea why anyone even cares.

enjoy you multicult injection. At least the dumb black we have provided free labor for a while. What does France get aids and terror.

God I'd love to throw a leg over her

It's like a new fashion, remember how Nigel leaved UKIP.

cuck bitch

>Romanian education

Take a long walk and don't come back

I told you to vote Fillon but no, muh lelmeme

Black are very few in France. Something like 9 of 10 immigrants are from Southern Europe, Algeria, Tunisia and eastern Europe. People are complaining about Arabs and roms, almost never blacks.

>all these stupid fucks ITT
She's still part of FN, but she was the party's president. Now, she's stepping down to concentrate on her job as the presidential candidate FOR THE FN.
The person in charge of a political party isn't the same as the president of the country or the party's leader. Those are two different things. Parties are like businesses, they have their bureaucracy, which is what the president oversees. Meanwhile, the presidential candidate/president of the country has a different job outside of the party itself.
For a board that calls itself Sup Forums, you guys are politically illiterate.

French shitposting is so classy.

This might be a good strategy desu.

It's just very surprising.

Not much news on it yet. Is it even true?

Sup Forums BTFO

this pic is fucking ALIVE

To anyone seeking to convince people to vote FN there's a youtube video of a black man explaining why he votes FN and why the "racist" accusations are bs : 8I4vUoNV0-M?t=22m30s Just try not to talk too much about where it comes from, the website Egalité et Réconciliation is considered racist etc. itself

>who fucking knows what Macrons policies are?
anyone who isn't a complete retard and bothered to use google?

That's how she's going to win.

I made this song for le pen, It will save france,

PRaise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

That's a very smart move, and a good publicity stunti mo... the farther she distance herself from her father and the FN brand, the better for the public opinion.

Why would any french person vote to give their country away? What's up with this historical motif? Is this cuck central?