Globalist and zionist want to genocide this

globalist and zionist want to genocide this

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1493063056373.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she also wants to genocide this... when she grows up and fucks leroy like 90% of blonde women do in the west, there will be no more blondes in 1-2 generations.

lol dont care

women who look like her want to genocide me, by not breeding with me, so tell me why should I care?

good goy

Pointless thread so rollin'!

just

Lmao cuck, who the fuck cares

your

but wouldn't a ratio of 1 white to 100 black worldwide be more diverse?

grills

THE ARYAN RACE MUST DIE.
OFF TO THE BLOOD REFINERYS THEY GO!

Fucking USA and its obsession with Negroids, you are so fucking repulsive. Desertpies all the way, they hate negroes same as white people. Kill yourself disgusting groid non-human

lol not realizing what the Jews have planned for non-Aryan races once the whites are subdued

>70IQ baboon

rolland

Soon...

Wew.

globalists also want to genocide this

Monster reborn

>swarthy med with naturally jet black hair and brown eyes wants aryan seed THIS bad

lol not realizing that the whites are already subdued

>tfw I'll never get something even close to this
Just bombard me in particular senpai

Evolution anons

Yes, but Sup Forums is also genociding it by having casual sex with minority women instead of making babies with white women. So Sup Forums is also very much at a lot of fault here.

just lift and be confident, its not hard lmao

Man, this is my goal body to be honest.
I just want to be bear mode, but not too extreme.

>just be yourself bro

>tfw never get any gf

just living and being confident doesn't get you a gf though. I've been doing this for 25 years. Althought not always confident.

You can always lower your standards

Nice fantasy you have there but is just that, a fantasy.

Statistically white women racemix the less.
Spics and niggers racemix the most, then asians, then white women.
Also, white women voted for Trump.

I can, but my dick can't. If she's a 6/10 my dick will be 6/10 on the hardness scale

if you dont have a shit tier face then lifting and being confident will hide you autism, 99% of the time.

That is some solid science right there

Should be other way around: Radcliff is a jew.

Keep it.

Nah, they very willingly are genociding themselves. If "Aryan women" ever truly loved Aryan men on a deep emotional and physical and sexual level no amount of conditioning or brainwashing would have turned white women the way they've gone. It is complete wishful thinking to believe that white women care for us. White men are considered disposable. One look at twitter or instagram and you'll see not just a few but tens of thousands of pretty white girls talk amongst themselves about how disgusting or unattractive white men are while praising men of every other ethnicity.

A good 7 in 10 of the cute instagram girls posted in here are into blacks or non-whites and I'm sure all of them would entertain a relationship with a man because race doesnt matter :DD. white girls who talk about wanting to be traditional mothers will ignore all the single, barrelchested and militant white men who've embraced traditionalism, and go obsess themselves with fucking weeaboo kpop culture and then show off their new Korean boyfriend on youtube because korean boys are just so polite and nice.

Even "holding out for a traditionalist aryan woman", whatever the fuck that even is because I've never seen it and probably never will, there's still ten thousand "beautiful Aryan women" who will proudly, happily spread their legs for non-whites and have kids with them as we are destroyed as a people. It should be more like the beauty of the White Aryan Man should never disappear from this earth, because White Aryan Women viscerally, animalistically want nothing to do with us and if they do it's because there's no blacks or super mysterious asian or arab boys around. I don't see how or why I could be exclusive to white women.

There's my blackpill blogpost in response to this bullshit. I'll be bitter for the rest of my life.

Don't fall for that shit. You just have those girls shoved in your face.

The vast majority of beautiful blonde girls want to be with a white man. If you observe any in number in real life you will know this.

There are some (many perhaps) who want to experiment as students. Many Sup Forums users will want to write them for this, but the truth is that the 'once you go black...' Chat is the opposite of the truth.

Jews dont see a pretty girl they see a white goy jews dont care how good you look they will still consider you nonhuman.

Roll

>The vast majority of beautiful blonde girls want to be with a white psychopathic man
Fixed that for you.

Reroll

Reroll

>20% of Blacks are smarter than the average white
okay? you sure showed him.

Fuck it

50 please

Dude just lift, be higienic, and pretend you are pay attention to what any girls say and you profit.
I bet that if you have an amazing body, is smelling good and have good teeth and breaf, in the end you can even wear a sonichu pendant, stop a hottie and have a nice convo (pretending you are pay attention), when you see any signs like biting lips or too much eye contact and she is touching you, just grab her head and kiss.

>80% of whites are smarter than the average nigger
okay? you sure showed me.

Roll

No proof whatsoever. Take your meds.

yes but i would like to fuck it first.

>I'll be a worm

Reroll

>zionists

How are Jewish nationalists trying to genocide that?

They're doing us a favor by segregating themselves from us.

but that's not how it works?

typical racist, skipped high school math class huh?

Cannot be worse than Venezuela

This must be bait.

bear mode/otter mode is best mode

Is that Lauren?
Check'd

A great first step to stopping the white genocide is to make sure Macron doesn't win. He's a Rothschild banker and a MAJOR globalist. Please get the word out regarding Macron so the French know what an asshole he is.

Post her crooked toes now.

If he's white that still counts right?

i.4cdn.org/pol/1493063056373.gif

My fav in the thread

Yeah, nah I bought that for a while but I'm working out in the world and this is all I see. Show me examples of white women declaring their love for white men then. Every other race has women who support the men of their own ethnicity, but all we have is this.

In order to find love with a Beautiful Pure Aryan Germanic Maid, all one must do is be born a korean pencilneck.

give me just one example.

yes, i never understood why people confuse ZIONISM, which is the movement of jews to our little tiny space in the world, and that we even agree to give up part of it to muzzies if they could have insured some peace, to GLOBALISM. we are the exact opposite.

They cant get away with it

Oh fuck off /r/asianmaslunicty
Typical baiting
>white women don't want white men why do we even try
>i mean look at this amwf copule

Rollan

>Every other race has women who support the men of their own ethnicity,
Lmao have you seen the charts of asian women? Your women are fucking insane with their white fetish. Daily reminder that white men race mix more than white women

roll

rollolo

Roll

ok but sage

Disgusting, you oil drilling degenerate. pic related is you

Im race traitor.Im gonna marry asian woman this year because i cant get this superior white women so i hope they will enjoy african or arabian cock.

Roll

ok norwegian plz

Globalists and Zionists are trying to destroy her country! Remember that whites aren't the only victims of globalism.

Come on rollin