Will the global warming scam die with these ageing baby boomers like Al Gore and Bill Nye or are we gonna be listening...

Will the global warming scam die with these ageing baby boomers like Al Gore and Bill Nye or are we gonna be listening to this shit for the next 70 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You guys are all so fucking retarded. Bill Nye is a FUCKING SCIENTIST!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

ffs

he should be thinking about saving his sorry rainbow CIA ass.

Hopefully, that shit was cringe

Wow I really liked this guy as a kid it's weird how they get you attached to these people when you're young and then these people use that attachment to pull some weird political agenda.

I really do hope the world ends in the next 20 years like their prediction model states so I don't have to listen to these fucking shills anymore.

My 4 year old nephew watches this guy, it will be back. Their bullshit doesnt work on people who think for themselves so they will continually target women and children.

This world is worthless.

I wonder how much Monsanto paid this guy off to shill for them on his new show?

checked - do you think this is coincidence or purposeful ?? his shit was/is still as far as I know, pushed hard in schools/science classes ect. - really makes you think. however I believe that if maximum # of normies see the new shit he's pushing this will tilt the scale heavily towards it dies off with the boomers, kind of the same as how they throw crazy theories out to discredit real conspiracies

Lots

show his parents the three vids that have been shilled here all day-- and any other parents that you know,we need a heavy campaign to get his shit the fuck out of schools/ publicly funded programs ect.

Well, Its official...Real science is dead, and universities killed it.If we ever want to see science return in any kind of meaningful way, we need to find a way to fund it without partisan government grants and corporate grants. otherwise we wind up with cringe like bill nye saves the world and it's sensationalist sudo science that tells us global warming is real and
there are 174829749858 genders

was the whole march for science done simply as an advertisement to this shitshow?

also am I the only one noticing that now people are treating mainstream scientists like freaking modern day shamen?

TFW, Degrading peatlands are releasing 100k more CO2 then humans alll togather and ruducing our CO2 emissions to nothing wont help at all

holy shit this almost made me wanna kill myself

I don't know if it was planned from the start but I imagine he was picked up by the people he's shilling for now specifically because of his appeal to childhood nostalgia.

It's scary how effective it is. I mean people must be really dumb. "Don't you care about science? The science guy says x is true so it must be!" Millenials are truly an infantilized generation.

>the digits
checkin em speaking truth brother

>Will the global warming scam die with these ageing baby boomers like Al Gore and Bill Nye
The idea won't die, but the retarded Twitter crusader drones will forget about it and STFU about it.

Muda these faggots out of exsistence

He's not a scientist. He has a Bachelors in engineering. And now he's sending kids messages that it's okay to sleep with anybody and everybody.

This makes me really sad.

I miss Bill Nye the Science Guy, the cool guy who made science fun no matter what your politics.

Now he's just another famous kike shill.

>Scientist
>Science guy
Eh, close enough

They arent even trying to be subtle about pushing degeneracy anymorre

youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

I don't understand why liberals feel the need to force homosexuality on children. It's a fetish, all kids need to know is to avoid STDs and unwanted pregnancies, they don't need to be taught how to fuck someone or how to have anal sex. It's so fucking bizarre and sickening that people are just ok with this let alone applaud it.

They act like being gay is not only the norm but also better than being straight. Only 3.8% of the entire American population identify as LGBT, but for some reason we need T.V. shows and school curriculum for this negligible amount of people.

MY SEX JUNK

Couldn't even watch most, just saw that Bill was presenting that segment and nope'd before i even saw it

What the fuck happened to you Bill?

This shit is like watching Mr. Rodgers presenting suicide as acceptable.
WHAT IN THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU BILL?

Were you secretly killed years ago and replaced with a fucking clone that was programmed with the most vile shit imaginable?
WHAT
THE
FUCK
HAPPENED

jesus christ

Yes this damn it. "Atheists" are just Gaia Worshipers. Preists are replaced with Bill Nye and and NDT telling us how horrible we are and how we have the original sin of carbon footprint and how we've all damned the Earth to become a fiery hellscape and the only way to make it a happy garden of eden utopia is to give them more $$$.

>tfw you notice that the last phrase in the song involves bagels with lox and schmear

So they watched Food Fight and made their own edible orgy. And here's another skit where the straight guy is an asshole and the gays are all accepting.
Meanwhile in reality, lesbians and trannies hate each other.

FUCK THIS TIMELINE

The performer, last name Bloom, is actually a Jew.
Unsurprisingly.

I hope it is just a scam as I despise hot weather.

Not Food Fight. The other one. Sausage Party!
>mfw I had to google food orgy movie

Look her up, she's pure Jew.

They're the only people so devoted to being disgusting degenerate perverts.

i've noticed this too often as well
"popular" science is turning into a fucking religion. thankfully they can't use the term "scientology" since that's already claimed by another cult of personality

>doesn't believe in God
>makes himself God instead

lol bill nye is obviously making cultural commentary on popular culture you dipshit

He's literally Bill Nye the Cuckold Guy.

> be anti-theist
> someone claims to be god
> test his assumption by shooting him in the face
anti-theists to the rescue once more

"ah ha! tricked you!" isn't something i'd imagine he'll ever say after this.

S E X
E
X

J U N K
U
N
K

this is like if Sup Forums came out with a parody of leftist ideology

wtf

i almost thought it was a Million dollar extreme skit

In 70 years (actually considerbly less) the passage of time will prove that it was all bullshit. Going to be hard to keep believing the lie by then.

I'M SICK OF THIS SOCIAL ENGINEERING

this feels like the opening scene of a sci fi movie from the 80's-90's and they show the future and how weird and quirky it is

People tend to think that in Hell its all fire and ripping your eyes out but no this is what it actually lioks like

seriously this will not sit well with the majority of people like that 'dear white people' mtv video.

are they fucking retarded, they are turning everyone away from their cause.

I never had to watch this faggot as a kid. I really feel bad for anyone who idolized hom

this

this too

>Going to be hard to keep believing the lie by then.
don't worry, they'll have invented a new lie for everyone to believe and have their economic structures tampered with by oil and/or water barrons

how long can you REEEEEEEE in the sperging time?

>Idols will speak and move about

this shit makes me want to stat a fucking war

requesting a "Bill Noy the science goy" merchant

As a white christian male it makes me sympathize with those who drive trucks through crowds.

Bill Nye has a degree in mechanical engineering. He's a cuck shill tv personality that will wave his finger in your face about issues he has no real knowledge of while flying around in a private jet.

>We need to stop using fossil fuels to save the environment
>How about we use nuclear power? It's the only tried and tested clean energy.
>FUCK OFF! No one wants nuclear power anyway. Stop talking about climate change and just for deforest thousands of acres of land to make room for wind and solar power plants.

This post was meant as a joke I love Bill Nye and transexualism

don't forget

> eating meat is cruelty towards animals and incredibly inefficient!
> "well let us genetically engineer these bacterial cells to-"
> genetic engineering is playing god!

>when people say that Nuclear energy is bad for the environment
>ask them how it is worse
>ITS. NUCLEAR. ENERGY.

I hope stupid vulgar cunts like her and amy schumer die alone.

>tfw science has been tanted by these reatards and if I mention my interest in science people will always think of this faggot

bill nye the narrative guy

It'll never end.
It's a religious prophecy at this point.

>600 years into the future and Earth is doing fine.

>You don't understand (((Science))) goy! We need to stop our dependence on cold fission reactors otherwise galactic climate change!

>You (((Anti Intellectual))) goy! The only reason the apocalyptic predictions of global warming in the last few centuries didn't happen is because our ancestors worked hard to prevent them from happening by inventing solar freakin' roadways! We need to continue their work or we'll have another shoah! Muh six quatrillion!

>Bill Nye enters the stage through an aqua tank
>Audience laffs at his quirky and hilarious personality
>Swimming with a scuba suit
>Exits the glass casing and removes his scuba helmet
>Pretends he doesn't notice the audience despite them clocking it at 90 decibels
>Notices them
>"Oh hey"
>"Let's make a science"
>Crowd loses all motor skill and muscle coordination, chants of BILL BILL BILL erupt
>"Okay, settle down. Today we will be talking about GENDER"
>"Did you know Gender is on a spectrum?"
>"That's right, and did you know that there are TRILLIONS of genders?"
>"Crazy right? Even though all the other genders are the exact same things, they are still different genders"
>"And for Science, I will be undergoing..."
>Crowd on the edge of their seats
>"GENDER REASSIGNMENT SURGERY!!!"
>bill takes a knife and cuts off his penis
>blood everywhere
>"Nye takes the severed penis and shoves it up his ass as a dildo"
>Cums squirts out of what is now a fleshy blood hole
>"You see, women can cum as well"
>Crowd decides to follow Bill Nye on stage as Bill Nye gives the audience gender reassignment surgeries
>Crowd chants "BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL"
>Camera pans out and credits roll

That was really progressive