Is Islam conquering the west?

Is Islam conquering the west?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jS9bqDPQs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's great, tons of desert cutiepies coming here

They're taking our women more than we're taking theirs. Also our women are more attractive so it's just a loss for us

The west was about to conquer islam, but your goverment wanted oil.

youtube.com/watch?v=2jS9bqDPQs0

And the islamic state provides oil.

OP is a faggot.

Yes.
When the world is 1/3 muslim the apocalypse will occur.

It's designed like a virus where a Muslim man can "marry" up to four non-Muslim women and all children are automatically Muslim. But a non-Muslim man must convert to Islam to marry only one non-Muslim woman.

The figurative "West" can never be conquered as it's an idea and "ideas are bulletproof," but Muslims are worming their way into Western countries and bending them to their will. Even when they stop believing in the theological parts of the religion they continue as "secular" Muslims. So yes they are tarbrushing us badly.

Correction: convert to Islam to marry only one *Muslim* woman, like Swedebro's "desert cutiepies."

Nopes.

We are good.

Ree who gives a shit about oil they're gonna chop our heads off for fucks sake

Not really. What is happening is that jews import massive amount of social problems and genetic divide in the population to the extent where everybody is fighting eachother so ((they)) can just plunder as they like while we kill eachother.

Islam and the halfapes we import are nothing but commercialized trouble.

>Is I̶s̶l̶a̶m̶ Judaism conquering the west?
Yes.

Yes.

We must start sacrificing muslim children to moloch, once the taurus smells out gifts he will help us.

>The west was about to conquer islam
How exactly?

Jews are.

Tell Sup Forums to stop being effeminate little queers who push the 'bleached' meme and waste their lives having casual sex with minority women.

To fix the demographics issue you need to deport all the shitskins and have lots of white kids with white women. Nothing else will work, despite what Sup Forums and it's effeminate posters say otherwise.

No. The west conquered itself.

What you see are maggots feasting on the corpse.

Yes, it is
I converted to Islam 2 years ago and I am happy about that
InshaAllah, all of you guys will choose the right path

Time for a helicopter ride.

No, we can just sell the public housing where they live.

I've never seen a Mohammadan.

Nice try, Hasan Al-Maghrebi

Roll nazi germany

rolling

ffs again

Nah, they have to cuck us first.
rollio

roll

roll

rolllling

Rural Idaho, or the other side of the moon?

look at those digits

>122628537
Roll for Scotland.

rolling

aw fuck.

>Is Islam conquering the west?
No. The west is committing suicide.

The Middle East was being westernized as fuck. Islam would have been reformed into something more peaceful and modern like all other religions have gone through, the shitty practices and treatment of women would be gone like how Indians used to force widows to kill themselves and Chinese used to bind women's feet before White people stopped it

Cold War
Oil
USA being greedy kikes fucked everything.

roll

Seems like middle eastern people didn't like that and fought back to me

Yes, but at least it will solve the Jewish Problem. Or at least that's what Sup Forums tells me.

Kinda, yes. Not through just warfare, but exloiting naivety of the generation that didn't learn global hardship and was able to live in its morally black/white world, where virtue signalling is just a way to share ideals.

I am sure you're just ironic, cuckistanon, because most people on this board don't find angry sandniggers with penchant for cutting heads off cute and it's a few dozen of those for every cute girl you get.

yes
www.bbc.com/news/magazine-35444173

fuck turkishry and semitry , I explain

: turkishry, turks, turkics, tatars, KHAZARS, bascly mongols

semitry : middle eastern jews, arabs, islam, judaism basicly sand gypsy

JEWS = mongol + sand gypsy

>ABORT ALL OF THE ABOVE from WEST

roll

Seth rollins

Roll for UK

Yes.

Roll

roll

I hear Islam is declining over there, is this true?

ORTHODOXY is the only way, not some islami shit. You in Europe who today abuse Europe will tomorrow be put to the sword .

Hopefully

No. Islam is conquering degenerates. You have only yourselves to blame.

Roll

Fuck

Rolling

no, the west (culturally primarily) kills islam and its an ongoing process for centuries now.

No your leaders are giving up the West for money, power, and control. Make sure you save a bullet for politicians.

rollllll

I don't believe in reincarnation. That is a heretic belief.

It's true European belief

>Its da (((Joos)))
>It's da Russians meddlin again!
They sound really fucking similar man. Islam is more of a threat to anything than a bunch of faggot kikes ever have been. Day of the Kebab removal first, then we can focus on the jews.

Sven please, you're getting only ugly ass somali sub-niggers.

not really 'conquering', the west is being handed to them on a silver platter. The west is pissing it's power away to the last drop.

Jews and Islam serve the same purpose.

same with Christianity its a trinity
Christianity is the soft mild
Judaism is mild
Islam is the hot
All working together

The hijab has a function and works as intended

i am glad that this bitch died, she would be hopping on jamals dick if she was alive.

Yes

Islam is only a problem due to the massive amount of muslims being imported to the west, which is entirely the work of zionist jews.

Focus on the people working so diligently to subvert your country, not the brainless idiots they bring in.

There is going to come a time where whites will live on only in folklore and myth.

Unless something is done.

Only by proxy.

Jews and Muslims have brought their war to us and in order for us to stay united we must split our individual selves into a minimum of 2 perspectives.

Some of us went crazy somewhere down the line and think that there are 7 billion perspectives but I personally believe there's only about 7.

True like "toilet in every house" in your country

No.

Im czech (eastern european)but i thinking about converting and joing Islam(now im evangelic).Even Russia will be first islamic country in europe.

Lol. The muslims are trying to escape the desert and the jews are trying to go back.