Bill Nye the Social Justice Guy

trib.al/473gdrE Bill Nye is steadily falling farther and farther from grace. Not to mention the SJW shit show recently introduced on Netflix.
With Bill Nye the Science Denier Guy shilling so hard for the left (sexuality is a spectrum!), who will be the new meme scientist for the rest of us?
Neil degrasse Tyson is balls deep in Bill's bow tie and Stephen hawking looks like a half dead pug.
William Happer might be a candidate, he's an advisor to the God emperor and the guy mentioned fro schooling Bill in the article linked above.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Gelernter
informationliberation.com/?id=56638
youtu.be/habiRsFRzhI
youtube.com/watch?v=fInko6WL9No
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Happer
trib.al/473gdrE
youtube.com/watch?v=1ygPK1D1BJ4
ethnicelebs.com/bill-nye
independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html
dailywire.com/news/15674/watch-bill-nye-destroys-whats-left-his-credibility-amanda-prestigiacomo?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jordan Peterson is a psychologist, although he denounces our antisemitism and thinks we're immature.
Wait, psychology is half science and half mythology anyway, so he won't work.

can you stop shilling for fox news breitbart and cambridge analytica you fucking kike

Bill Nye the shabbos goy

he's jewish, dummy

>although he denounces our antisemitism
What do you expect him to do? Endorse it publicly?

Are you some sort of retard?

>half science
>half

SCIENCE RULES!

>pander to SJW
>they attack you even harder

Crybullies are just like real bullies: stand up to them or they'll just keep hitting you.

Special snowflake sexuality shit is NOT an actual science. At best it's anthropological studies which boils down to a racist white imperialist FEELSing observations about foreign cultures they're studying (and naturally how the primitive tribals's way of life is far superior to racist white man's social mores and rituals.)

>engineer
>called a scientist for a tv show for children
>everyone now thinks he's actually a scientist who's done actual research and knows his shit

>unironically defending bill nye the sjw guy
u wot m8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Gelernter

>He is known for contributions to parallel computation and for books on topics including computed worlds (Mirror Worlds), and what he sees as the destructive influence of liberal academia on American society, expressed in his book America-Lite: How Imperial Academia Dismantled Our Culture (and Ushered in the Obamacrats).

>The Washington Post, profiling him in early 2017 as a potential science advisor to Donald Trump, called him "fiercely anti-intellectual ... a vehement critic of modern academia" and quoted Gelernter's book America-Lite as blaming an increasing "Jewish presence at top colleges" for what he sees as a decline in American culture. The Post also points to Gelernter's writings in America-Lite as evidence that he does not believe in global warming.

Bill Nye the bachelor's of science guy

BILL!
BILL!
BILL!
BILL!
BILL!

BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY!

When the models are wrong they blame natural variability. Some even claim that the model's predictions being wrong are actually proof that the models are correct! It's bulletproof. There is no way for the models to be wrong!!!!

How has Bill Nye fallen from grace? Wasnt he just on one of those nightly shows?

We need to end bill.

informationliberation.com/?id=56638

Michio Kaku?

>his book America-Lite: How Imperial Academia Dismantled Our Culture (and Ushered in the Obamacrats)
Nice choice. Sounds like a certifiable cretin.

I cringed hard at that title, wew.

youtu.be/habiRsFRzhI
And will soon rule the world

What the heck is that?

Do you honestly think he approves of it? He mentioned it without prompt and denounced it. He was on the offensive about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=fInko6WL9No
Adjust the percents how you want. There's some of both in there.

He is?!
Fuuuuuuck.

Shut up libcuck

Cucked. Wants to expand H1B visas.

> Sexuality is a spectrum

Wait, you guys don't believe this?

Leftist sexuality idealogy is a bunch of BPD/NPD cases trying to groom/breakdown normal people's boundaries, hope this helps

The term is "pseudoscience"

Oh wait. Dr. William Pierce. Duh.

William happier seems pretty based

In July 2011, Happer published an article in First Things, "The Truth About Greenhouse Gasses: The Dubious Science of Climate Crusaders." He discusses climate science's concern with increasing CO2 as a "Moral Epidemic."
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Happer

Authors don't choose titles, you cretin. Editors and publishers choose them based on what they think will sell. Do you think authors design book jackets too?
>t. worked in publishing long enough to learn the basics

I don't give a fuck if someone wants to be a non-person
This "everyone is in on it" and pressure to give a fuck is bothersome
This should be a non-issue, less than 5% of the US is gay much less nonbinary

Retard alert
Stop denying Climate Changeā„¢, shitlord

I was thinking someone that's still alive

The death of civilization.

Dawkins

He is actively against anti-Semitism, it's not just for show

>Bill Nye the Crypto Guy

1% in my country where almost everyone has Netflix.

No. I'm not a worthless degenerate.

>trib.al/473gdrE
DUDE!

I FUCKING LOVE BUTT SEX SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!

This. OP needs to kill himself.

No, it's literally mythological. Things like the oedipus complex and shadow theory are myths in the most literal and neutral sense. There is definitely actual experimentation going on too though, but the reason people become interested in psychology is because it involves these mythic explanations for the nature of the psyche by simplifying the human mind into characters (anima/animus, libido/destrudo, etc.) that are representative of some more complex and interconnected quality/qualities. This is similar to religious mythology. Look into the origin of Odin's name and you'll realize prechristian religion was also "psychological".

>when he say's he's against antisemitism he's just pandering to the idiot normies, bruh.

We can bring him back from the dead like in my youtube cartoons.

Wow. A literal Jew. Like honestly, he is the human version of the Jew from those A. Wyatt Mann comics.

>unironically using words like nonbinary
Gas yourself, you're part of the problem

I agree that it shouldn't be pushed so unconditionally and that most people are either straight or gay. That being said I think that calling it a "spectrum" is a more accurate description of human sexuality.

He's the type of jew that is so intelligent that he must, logically, hate his own race and call out Jew bullshit

Like Bobby Fischer

What about these guys, are they still good
Sean Carrol
Phil Plait
please don't be cucked

He has that demonic pedo half-smile. You just know this piece of shit is a pedophile. I long to see the day when Bill Nye the Weimar Guy is publicly hanged.

>Not to mention the SJW shit show recently introduced on Netflix.

They finally did away with the voting system on netflix didn't they

This hurts me like you wouldn't believe. This had to be how Obi-Wan felt when he watched Anakin slaughter all of those kids.

This guy inspired me as a kid, I saw every one of the Bill Nye the Science Guy shows when I was little, memorized almost every episode, and I said "I want to be a scientist when I grow up" because of it. I became a Mechanical Engineer, just like him. I studied the critical thought processes required for scientific rigor. I managed to shake his hand just before he went fully over to the dark side, or "derp side" if you will, back when he was saying the things environmentally we can all agree on ("You know, we really don't need to be dropping our trash all over the place, and maybe improving our air quality by cleaning up all of our emissions is a great idea, and perhaps we don't want to destabilize our ecosystem by genociding every living thing we come across")

I aspired to be this man when I was a kid, a little wacky, fun loving "Science Guy." And as I went down the path that trained me to think in this critical manner, I watched my hero become the very opposite.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind disagreeing with the man. Perhaps we have made different observations and need to quantify them, which is why we have differing opinions...but that's not what he does anymore. He doesn't need to prove his pseudoscience with anything but feelings, and will shame you into agreeing with him because he's an extraordinarily influential celebrity with everyone my age, making you a social pariah if you disagree with him.

It really hurts, Sup Forums. He could have just continued the Science Guy thing, sticking with either encouraging youths or adults with the hard sciences, showing nifty experiments and perhaps giving us the questions to ask about new scientific frontiers that are out there, retiring the hero without becoming a communist.

>The nigger scientist is nothing but a spokesman, and the white man scientist is nothing but a cuck
>Meanwhile, the Jewish scientist in on a manic rampage actually making discoveries and publishing papers

Who's the master race again? *laughs in Zionist*

Or you could pull your head out of your ass, turn off the Amy Schumer special you're unironically enjoying, and you might see that Bill Nye the Transgender guy is a massive faggot

Listen user, as someone similar with many idols.
The more you learn about your heroes, the more you realize they were shit.
The moral is to never learn about your heroes if you dont want to be betrayed

You can thumb up to see more like it, or thumb down if you want it out of your queue

back to leftypol

or better yet, only idolize those that are already dead. they won't be able to disappoint you

Did you even watch the video we're talking about? He said something along the lines of "the alt-right often degenerates into anti-semitism". He's a free speech advocate, not a white advocate.

So there's no way to let any unsuspecting viewers to stay clear of a program

go back to plebbit and suck black cock, or whatever it is you do over there

The SJWs fear the samurai

Why do you think they got rid of it? Their SJW programming would have extremely low ratings otherwise.

Stop disagreeing with the consensus

Nazi LARPers and Richard Spencer followers are cancer.

You expect every person on the right wing to publicly call for genocide of kikes and niggers while you yourself would never do the same on Facebook or to your coworkers and family.

Nope, now people living under a cave may actually think amy schumer is good and waste an hour of their life

>2017
>Not being a tall pansexual flirty wood sprite

fucking shitlords

I have questions on climate change
"Climate change is scientific truth. The science is settled."
What about gender? Science has conclusively proven there are exactly two genders.
"Let's talk about climate change some more."

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Nye the bachelors in mechanical engineering guy?

>samurai
youtube.com/watch?v=1ygPK1D1BJ4

>h-he really believes in my stupid conspiracy theory shit!

sort yourself out

Bill Nye is english, welsh, french, and irish

ethnicelebs.com/bill-nye

I believe you can be gay AND also shut up about it and accept that you're not normal

Sauce? Wikipedia only mentions he went to Cornell university, which is a big hint, but not conclusive

bill is not jewish

ethnicelebs.com/bill-nye

I can still respect him as long as he sticks to the science when he's popularizing science.

>no parentheses around donalds head

>who will be the new meme scientist for the rest of us?
Every real scientist on earth.

Makes me wonder, would we even know who Bill Nye is if his name didn't rhyme with "guy"?

Sam Harris is a kinda science guy who thinks niggers have low IQs.

Of course he is not, Jewish Scientists actually do SCIENCE and discover shit, instead of making retarded TV shows and suck nigger cock.

So much for the white master race, kek.

>Do you honestly think he approves of it?
I honestly think he has a more nuanced opinion than he lets on, but I don't know the guy. It's just he keeps preaching the virtues of the right way to Speak The Truth to an audience he knows has a lot of incredibly offensive things they can't say outright.

independent.co.uk/news/science/fury-at-dna-pioneers-theory-africans-are-less-intelligent-than-westerners-394898.html
"Fury at DNA pioneer's theory: Africans are less intelligent than Westerners
Celebrated scientist attacked for race comments: "All our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours - whereas all the testing says not really""

"One of the world's most eminent scientists was embroiled in an extraordinary row last night after he claimed that black people were less intelligent than white people and the idea that "equal powers of reason" were shared across racial groups was a delusion.

James Watson, a Nobel Prize winner for his part in the unravelling of DNA who now runs one of America's leading scientific research institutions, drew widespread condemnation for comments he made ahead of his arrival in Britain today for a speaking tour at venues including the Science Museum in London."

wtf is this accurate?

Jew who supported Hillary Clinton.

bill isnt a jew but Mr. Gil Goldschein is, and he was an executive producer. The group that produced the new Bill Nye show is the Namijay Group, which brought Great American Classics such as Keeping Up With The Kardashians and The Real World.

Sorry, Banijay Group,

Neither Gil nor Banijay are Scientists, are they? The point still stands, Jewish Scientists have brought the most utility to the human race, while modern day white and nigger scientists are nothing but memes to bring the average IQ population closer to ''Science''.
Man, even my childhood idols like Carl Sagan and Asimov where fucking Jews. Fuck being white or wanting to be white, I want to be a fucking Ashkenazi Jew.

pretty good desu

First of all fuck Facebook. Second of all every one of my friends and family know I'm a natsoc who wants to expel/genocide the inferiors. I have a really funny and animated way of approaching the subject so I don't get the typical "racist bigot!!!!" reaction. I've discovered that normies don't turn into triggered lefties due to racism and genocide, they trigger from super srs edgy try-hards who look like some sperg fantasizing about shooting up his high school.

To be fair, the guy he was complaining about has no qualifications relating to climatology or similar fields. I'm sure he's a very bright guy, but take a bright guy and ask him questions outside of his field and half the time he just turns into an opinionated ass.

Can we just revive the corpse of Bobby Fischer?

That's fake right? The white people thing?

>fuck Facebook
I didn't even read your post but I must stress this

fuck facebook.

Nope

It's real. It's all real.

Your boss knows you want to genocide inferiors? Let me guess no. Which is exactly my point you want every right winger in public spotlight to risk their jobs to LARP as a Nazi with you.

dailywire.com/news/15674/watch-bill-nye-destroys-whats-left-his-credibility-amanda-prestigiacomo?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro