My best friend and I are thinking of infiltrating our local ANTIFA...

My best friend and I are thinking of infiltrating our local ANTIFA. Thank Kek there have been no attacks or riots nearby, but we wish to infiltrate nonetheless inorder to prevent it. Any tips and or ideas for us?

Other urls found in this thread:

sisypheannews.com/2017/04/24/7-ways-to-eliminate-antifa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Any tips and or ideas for us?
Sort it among yourselves.

don't post about it on here since everything on Sup Forums is archived on third party sites I'm sure the one antifa member who isnt a complete fucking idiot checks for these kind of schemes

Just flirt with and fuck the first hairy girl with dreadlocks you find and voila, you're deep within the antifa.

(Don't actually do this)

What if she smells like cheese?

If she smells like cheese, she's trve aryan. Cheese is white. White!

I was thinking of doing the same here.
Attend a few events, get some faces and names. Spread them far and wide. Doesn't matter if you cover your face if people already know who you are.

Do it though user. Get in. Find out who they are. Get faces.

Yes, go balls deep.

I don't know why they even bother to wear masks. Most Antifa pull them down to smoke their weed or spit on somebody.

>infiltrating antifa
>thank kek
>muh bestie

i know you think youre helping but youre really not.

>America
>deep
Maybe 4 inches deep

Dress as traps to blend in, post pics of proof here. They would probably be suspicious of 2 white cis males but not about 2 traps. Now go on and post pics of the outfits here on pol so we fight antifa.

>Play the interested normie,
>be a bit edgy but on the reddit end, make like you don't really understand the ideas you reproduce
>laugh a lot
>get them the chance to bombard you with blue pills
>be like "wow, I was such an idiot"

Bonus: Bring drugs don't shower for a week

[You must be a Sup Forums Gold Member to view this post.]

Wear skinny jeans.

Pour milk on her and take pictures to post here.

>prevent it
Why? Their stupidity and violence has been a very successful recruiting tool for us, just gather intelligence and evidence on them, don't prevent them from doing anything though, in fact, playing devils advocate and encouraging their retardation would be incredibly useful to us.

No, too obvious if one doesn't like to get into trouble for not knowing enough about their cult and be called a porky for saying drumpf stuff. They need to think one is a lost normie that needs saving, enlightenment and some fashion tips

Agreed, We need to find any leaks in their membership or event planning and go from there.

Godspeed get faces and names.

Dress up as a woman. The more degenerate your values and appearance are, the more likely you will be able to infiltrate their organistion undetected. Godspeed user.

THIS

You are going to have a hard time infiltrating since they have a completely opposite mentality than redpilled ppl do so you will have to stay mostly quiet and always bite your tongue. They worship women, think capitalism is bad and are mostly vegetarians so those are your beliefs. Read some Marxist stuff and grow a moustache maybe get dredlocks and get into nature and dark hippie shit like hiking. They are also into purity spiraling in that direction. If you don't come off as trying to signal, socially they will spot that out, they are all in it for social signaling. You should also try to scrub and rearrange your social media presence before you do this. Anything red pilled will be a red flag to them. Any off-putting laugh, disagreement or comment will be interpreted as a red flag. You need to convince yourself that you're one of them. Imagine that you are going for a job where the boss is an animal right activist who love che and will go through yout whole sm profile. If you get in, which shouldn't be to hard, post about your specific experiences, just give crucial information if you find anything out about them. And do this after you have left. All we need to know is who is funding them. Don't ever flat out ask anyone this or they will have a red flag. Just see if anyone drops any clues.

This... lol

What city are you guys in, i'll join up with you

Suck a cock to gain their trust.

I disagree. Announce this stuff far and wide even if no one goes through with it. Instill as much paranoia and distrust amid their ranks as possible.

well first off due to the new attention they are getting they will be suspect of any new joins, so expect to be tested.

Second, you'll be on a list and that may haunt you the rest of your life if the government ever gets around to labeling them officially. As you meet and greet through the organization you're bound to run into someone who's paid by the government to pretend to be one of them and he's taking better notes than you could.

I'm assuming here, but it's pretty typical in such organizations that before you learn anything of value you'll have had to do something that you can't really go back from, or will have to have hung around so long, and had sex with so many ape women, that they trust you.

Walk's in and pulls large plug out of asshole... Instantly gains all trust of antifags

my whole website is dedicated to this now.

here's my article which specifically mentions infiltration.

sisypheannews.com/2017/04/24/7-ways-to-eliminate-antifa/

>antifa
>not a complete fucking idiot

but they are complete fucking idiots

be dirtier than normal. the far left doesnt believe in social beauty standards and thinks it's a false construct to opress our natural state of being.
this is why they smell like shit.
i honestly couldnt do this because they'd be so fucking annoying and repressive in a serious manner that id quit in a few hours and call them all fags.