Racist White Man On Train in DC Assaults Black Woman

youtube.com/watch?v=ii_YKFwETBg

Yet, they call black men "thugs", "savages", and "uncivilized".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cY08tlk4XI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bunch of fucking animals

As usual it's the black people's faults. fucking niggers

>what are bell curves and outliers.

they are all those 3

Racist is a actually a politically neutral position, one of objective observation of bological phenomena

I like the part where the tolerant inclusive black woman threatens to kill him several times. How dare he react!

>www sfgate com/crime/article/BART-takeover-robbery-50-to-60-teens-swarm-11094745.php

This is only getting worse.

Poor guy. Fuck I feel so bad for him. He probbaly works a low paying job which forced him to take a public transportation surrounded by all those niggers

The slave trade was a mistake.

lol, this will be every day in USA 2060

he's dressed like a boss, of course they feel threatened and wanna throw out the race card

Fucking apes

Nigger: "I will cut your fucking throat. I will cut your fucking throat."

>White guy's fault

Did I hear an empowered black woman threaten to slit his throat? That gentleman did a remarkable job keeping his cool.

>surrounded by jeering niggers antagonizing him with no where to go
>snaps
I see nothing wrong with this

I can't fucking hear shit over the sheboons screeching at the top of their lungs. All I heard was a niggress say "I'll cut your throat".
Also the majority of the top comments are saying the train was full of apes kek

Why are you posting a four year old video

"Assaults"

Dude is surrounded and being threatened on all sides and they cut the video off from the start which would have showed how it began. I love how morons try to sell this shit.

>tfw I will see america collapse in my lifetime
not gonna lie, it worth to keep living

You said it brother. Africans have been enslaving their own for hundreds of years yet the entire continent is still shit. We should have learned that bringing slaves here wouldn't make society better.

>Collapse

We will just end up looking like Brazil.

me everyday on the metro

>tfw when read "bological" as "bogdanofical"

at last i truly see

this is why i won't ride public transport, ever

Nb4 wall to wall news coverage for the next month on TV about the raciest whites who Target minorities.

>2013

youtube.com/watch?v=3cY08tlk4XI

I don't think anyone ever dreamed of integration at the time

But slave owners and people who lived near slave owners always had a fear that slaves would one day break free and slaughter them in revenge. The same communities that claimed that blacks enjoyed slavery and the ones who sought freedom were mentally ill... but they feared reprisals if blacks ever got free. Weather they freed themselves or were emancipated.

In a weird way, they were right. It's just taking longer than they thought.

This. Amerifats should just have picked their own cotton. The world would be so much better off.