This man debunked all the dominant political views of this board before it was created...

This man debunked all the dominant political views of this board before it was created. It's a shame most /po/ mostly has no idea who this wizard is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xHumhUOtYbI
youtube.com/watch?v=7OX77Qv66qw
youtube.com/watch?v=dqYZS8Z5cZQ
youtu.be/ahVfkwxy6aw?t=2m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=92o9d4kDPGs
youtube.com/watch?v=A7YJ14P8udw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But I dont feel ashamed

Who's the wizard troll-leaf

The unibomber is underrated. And man, did he hate liberals.

I've heard McKenna be named dropped all the time but where do you look at his work

fold yourself into the rake

Antwon?

Bohemian left has no love for centrists

Who Max Res DeFault, the famous Brazilian time traveler?

youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=xHumhUOtYbI

keke

I've listened to several hundred hours of Terrence McKenna over the years.

He's:
40% communicator of very cool, cutting edge ideas
30% postmodern nonsense and "massaged facts"
30% degeneracy delivered through an MKultra style cultural engineering.

Didn't take this thread seriously...originally.

Terrence McKenna is woke.

youtube.com/watch?v=7OX77Qv66qw

He said some few questionable things but I think it's a side effect of his genius.
Kek at degeneracy

>

Steve bescemi?

DUDE TERRANCE MCKENNA

pretty accurate. You gotta love McKenna for his energy and articulateness, and there's no questioning that he's enormously well-read, but some of his theories were just plain wrong. I wish he had lived to see his Novelty Theory proven wrong, wonder how he would have reacted.

Yeah, he thought tolerating stupid ideas was stupid. His idea of a stupid idea was very very different from that of a nationalist.

He has a cute voice I listen to it every night while I fall asleep desu

Rogaine Joe had McKenna's brother on a recent show.

>woooaaa taking mushrooms while you're dying is soooo deep man

>implying an archaic revival wouldn't make in-group preferce more relevant than ever

Fucking kill yourself.

his appearances on the Art Bell show in the 90s really predicted the 2010s

archaic revival means no nuclear family, male dominance or tribalism. It's partnership culture that worships mother venus and has monthly orgies

As a devout Nazi. And we're talking esoteric devotion here...

If one requires outside substances to achieve a desireable state, mentally or physically, that person neither deserves said desireable state, nor deserves life.

Proper nutrition is marginally acceptable so that the species may continue on. Eugenics is the highest form of Alchemy. Eugenics, proper culture, and pure, burning, Iron Will.

People who take shrooms to get enlightenment should be beaten and shot. The human body must achieve such things under it's own power, any other method develops a degenerate dependency, which weakens the species.

Just saying...

This seems to require the use of group interests and groups preferences. You know, keeping the marauding nigger tribes from destroying your techno-hippie commune.

>terrence mckenna

pic related

skip to 30 sec
youtube.com/watch?v=dqYZS8Z5cZQ

I CAN'T BELIEVE FAGGOTS HERE THINK TERENCE MCKENNA IS REDPILLED

GUY LITERALLY ADVOCATES WHITE GENOCIDE

youtu.be/ahVfkwxy6aw?t=2m10s

>One white woman raising one child in America is the equivalent carbon footprint of one Bangladesh woman raising 8 children
>Therefore white women should only raise one child and brown people should overpopulate them
>Because we are all the same goy

GUY IS A LITERAL COMMIE TOO

>The human body must achieve such things under it's own power, any other method develops a degenerate dependency
Is it a "degenerate dependency" that we require booster rockets to reach space?

It is a "degenerate dependency" to be fed by your mother until you're old enough to feed yourself?

It's a tool. It's a stepping stone. It's not a crutch in the way that most drugs are. The pattern of psychedelic usage is typically: a few times per year during peak usage (early 20s), and tapering down from there, often stopping completely within a decade. Not really comparable to alcoholism.

>wizard
haha he didnt get laid

If some dominator culture meets a partnership culture result is most likely war. This is what happened simultaneously in middle east and india then spread the entire planet. That's how civilizations started. More people came together to survive in an increasingly hostile and drying planet, which only lead to more war and famine. If a dominator culture can't be bribed off or assimilated, most likely scenario is war.

Jordan Peterson vs Terrence McKenna: who would win?

i listened to hundreds of hours of Mckenna. What you are saying is wrong OP. You gotten in to Peterson yet? Because if you like Mckenna you'll also like Peterson

Are you referring to known islamic terrorist, kiddie fiddler, and tranny enthusiast Antwan Kumiya? The resemblance is uncanny.

>taking anything a drug addict says seriously

thats teddy k also what does the Unibomber have to with origami ?

>"The human body must achieve such things under it's own power, any other method develops a degenerate dependency"

So
own power"=labor
degenerate dependency=welfare?

#

>Is it a "degenerate dependency" that we require booster rockets to reach space?

>It is a "degenerate dependency" to be fed by your mother until you're old enough to feed yourself?

I don't know you, and I tend to avoid speaking about "certain things" with people whom I don't know, wether they understand those "certain things" or not. But I will say this much.

Only the weak require nourishment.

We are all weak, but some of us are weaker then others.

I require very little nourishment. I wish the world were like me.

I know him though his stuff is really different from Terence. Guy promoted stuff like raves orgies feminism etc. That's not the stuff for traditionalists.

Hitler was on a ton of drugs, notably amphetamines and nightshade. Just saying...

but cumia agrees with Sup Forums

They're probably too busy making paper shit to care

Totally different races but they kinda look alike

that is bullshit Hitler was a degenerate drug user which likely led him to contact with Agartha

They probably publicly towed that line, but for sure the S.S. were into drug fueled occult gay sex orgies, just google it

Yeah, the fucking guy who had a terrible mushroom trip, bad enough to never try them again but still insisted that people should trip on them, just to protect his psychedelic lover, public persona.

Come the fuck on, tripping your ass out won't make you a god of wisdom. Wisdom comes with hard work, and tough experiences.

McKenna on McLuhan on Joyce is one of the most amazing things I've ever heard.

What about that statement invalidates mine?

Is that Charles Manson?!

Well guess who doesn't need orgies or "mind enhancements".

Guess who's better then al those Masons trippining balls in their little lodges.

I'm not even gonna get into the validity of your claims. They don't refute mine.

>timewave zero
clearly psychotic
/thread

Terence McKenna ffs.

boo hoo hoo

ted kaczynski?

5 grams in silent darkness.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH DEBUNKED HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OH GOD OH FUCKING GOD HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA YOU NORMIE FAG HAHAHAHHAHA

You are confused about authentic nazi occultism then. Try again LARPer.

this ^^^

Mckenna makes for a fun listen but you've got to accept that, just like most the people from that generation, they have no idea that they are cogs in the globalist machine that is destroying western civilization and consequently any hope for humanity.

Smart, but still a useful idiot.

wow ur so cool u know about mckenna

He's definitely a cultural engineer.

This is the French philosopher Max Resdefault, you uneducated plebs.

He worked for the CIA dumbass. Same with Timothy Leary and all the other drug culture idiots.

TWZ is probably his biggest blunder ever. I'm sad he didn't talk more about gnostic christianity, but I guess that just futher exposes his complacency.

Wasn't this motherfucker an actual confirmed victim of a conspiracy theory that... wasn't a theory and straight up conspiracy?

So?
/po/ just likes to fold paper, that's about it.

proofs??

Ah this is the guy who wrote all of those psychedelic how to books

He wasn't even a useful idiot. He knew exactly what he was doing.

witnessed

holy shit thanks dude

Some druggie who believed in the super natural. Really made me think.

Would have loved for him to have seen the internet. Just finished flipping through food of the gods.

Literally the opposite you retard paranoid fuck face.

First of all, you're mad.

Second of all, the allegations of Nazi sexual misconduct and drug use are extremely suspect, given that overwhelming amount of defamation surrounding Nazism. You could be right, but frankly I doubt it, and if so, my assertions remain. Post some evidence to convince me that...ahem..."the Nazis were degenerates". It already sounds pretty retarded.

Pic related is my and my bitch LARPing.

Useful idiot is appropriate. Look at his audience. And, well, Berkeley.

I hope one day you'll experience this

You're highly uneducated. Keep doing you.

Nemelka is a better thinker.

If Terrance McKenna had been born in the 80s he would have ended up as a Sup Forumsack pagan with a conspiratard tint. He isn't really a leftist. A lot of the hippie mystics get branded as commies but they actually hated the weather underground and yippie types.

Humans have used entheogeons since forever to connect with the divine. Your autistm makes you want to disconnect humans from their natural environment because youre a straight edge skin head. The truth is that chemicals found in living things in our environment has always healed us and gotten us high, including the Europeans who were Vedics long before they were Christians.

Anthony Cumia?

youtube.com/watch?v=92o9d4kDPGs

:^)

What kind of education do I need in order to be wrong friend? Please tell me, really.

I do not disdain other forms of life, but I demand that they provide for themselves as much as possible in all things.

I provided much of my own wisdom, most cannot. I hate you all. I have spent my whole life trying to communicate things that no one but people like you understood. But you were no different from the normies once. I was never the normie. I was never blind.

I have seen it work in people, lsd for example. I've seen how it can change an ignorant fucktard whom I hate into an inspired person with vision.

You're all zombies to me. I won't forget what you were, and I'll never forget what it was like to be light among pitch blackness.

Would love to hear the rest of the talk for context.

Intellectual yet idiot.

Looking forward to your new album, Linkin Park.

Awesome. cant believe i never know. Im going to crash course this BLOKE tonight!

I've taken DMT and society is still shit

>I wish he had lived to see his Novelty Theory proven wrong
The ultimate novelty of the Novelty Theory is it being proven wrong

Yeah, yeah I know. Edgy as fuck.

Life is edgy sometimes though m8.

It's better then living in Belgium...

DUDE DMT

? That one's pretty basic - James Randi tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=A7YJ14P8udw

>pseudo-intellectual fungus wizard
>redpilled

You are schizotypal, seek help friend!