MODS == FAGS STOP DELETING RISK

Stop being autistic and taking your "job" too seriously.

>he's a janitor
>on the internet
>on an anime imageboard
>he does it for free
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>he does it because it is the only amount of power & control he will ever have in his pathetic life
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because whenever he gets upset he has an asthma attack
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because they interfere with the large backlog of little girl chinese cartoons he still has to watch
>he will never have a real job
>he will never move out of his parent's house
>he will never be at a healthy weight
>he will never know how to cook anything besides a hot pocket
>he will never have a girlfriend
>he will never have any friends

>this amount of autistic screeching based off Sup Forums moderation

>swede

When did they start deleting risk threads?

>not complaining about mods
>not complaining about anything

You and other swedes are cucked holy shit

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

The real autistic are the people who "work" as janitors on Sup Forums

They're literally snitches who work for free, they just get off on sucking the fun out of everything

>muh ad hom

>not realizing that complaining here is useless
>not having migrated already

sorry if this triggers you

CAPTCHA: Hammer 4300

Ooooooh thank gooooods they have finally removed that shitty trash that is RISK THREADS. Thank fuck. I applied to be a mod JUST to advocate to delete them.

>he does it because it is the only amount of power & control he will ever have in his pathetic life
When did they start deleting RISK threads?

Inb4 banned for replying
Mods are absolute fags, I've gotten banned multiple times for the stupidest shit
One time I replied to a thread and caught a 3 day ban. Reason was I replied to it.

www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

Meant to quote

literally no fun allowed morons
for anyone who plays risk, there is some assmad mod that comes on in the morning gmt1 time and stays until the afternoon/4pm. He will delete any risk thread instantly.

back to

When did they start deleting RISK threads? i host them all the time and never caught a delete or ban

maybe you should all advocate for a /risk/ board on /qa/ if you want risk so badly.

for at least the last number of months. It's more the time of day, as I saidGENERALLY, threads after 4pm stay up british time

Yes, mods. Do your job. Clean up this shit. Clean it. For free. Bitch.

Ah i see, i might start one in a bit what map you guys want?

One with bonuses. Prefer european or american maps myself. The yank one is ok, but it can drag on too long. Has anyone looked into doubling the bonuses for it or something?

>they deleted my thread about this and gave me a warning
Like pottery

How you feel about this one?

i was seriously about to start one, im at work all afternoon/night and can play. Can you host a serious session? I'd rather not host but either way I am playing Sup Forums risk today. Use this one

not bad, like the factory idea but prefer the usual euro maps
why not use the edited one with alaska and hawaii?

no that one is best, no fucking complicated rules just have fun with a simple game

I just want to say that great work mods.

??what complicated rules? it's the same but better. Means you can actually move around

No bully plz