Meat is for cucks. Best diet= vegan

Unpopular opinion, if you don't want to end up dying because of the loads of fats and protein in your burger/fish/chicken etc. are clogging your arteries, then stop eating meat and go on a plant based diet. No sugar, no breastmilk of cows full of hormones and lactose, no meat. Just veggies. It's not easy, it's not for cucks. But it makes you a better functioning human.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20648045?dopt=Abstract
youtube.com/watch?v=OuyEh5vqmLE
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/784788
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6299329
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/486478
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21092700
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14561278
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/6/1032.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16188209
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323090
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323085
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21753065
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2756917
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1628441/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11043928
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3354491
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21613354
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16873950
ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Iron-HealthProfessional/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11269606
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19103647
m.jn.nutrition.org/content/137/11/2346.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
m.jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4067152
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8005079
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1874810/pdf/canmedaj01383-0052.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7788369
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3137939/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2912628/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25076673
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8442642
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19748244
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3948463
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18293883
youtube.com/watch?v=2q91dUtDYkU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnYNmGMsU18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If meat was bad people would have stopped eating it long ago . It's basic evolution really

eating a fucking leaf ain't all that appealing Hans.
plus i like my steak

>g-guys I only eat Halal vegetables so i don't offend peaceful refugees
>meat is for cucks! haha

LOW T
O
W

T

Also all your soy replacements have more estrogen analogs than milk ever did

HA! Fag!

Stop eating the food of my food you cuck

>LOW T
>O
>W
>
>T
>
>Also all your soy replacements have more estrogen analogs than milk ever did

Oh my take a wild fucking guess who made those studies?
Certainly not the dairy companys.

Or maybe...EAT MEAT AND EXERCISE YOU FAT DISGUSTING SLOB

>(You)

learn physiology stupid faggot

Haha those american whales are quick with the insults when it comes to their diabetic lifestyle. Just keep eating your jew fast food. Pharma is really well off with all the taxpayers paying your bills.

Try again lanklet

don't eat soy either mate

>except avocado

Yeah okay. Thanks Calicucks.

vegan is a tough redpill to swallow user, even for 4ch

Mediterranean diet is proven to be best diet

Bitch, please. I'll literally DESTROY your ass on the topic ... Go cuck somewhere else fuckin vegan clown cunt , like die from B12 defficiency lousy nigger ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20648045?dopt=Abstract

lol, your kidding right?

Meat is for champions.

>thinking bacon and butter gets you ripped
Just kys faggot. Nvm, already happening. You are a waste of resources bruh. And for the love of god, get off that shit. Really don't want to be your heart.

I'm telling you i can do this shit all day - like dietary fallacies, philosophy fallacies, just pic whatever you want first i'll play with you to fuckin troll the shit out of you and then destroy your AND your sister's cunts with some nukes i have prepared for retarded vegans

you can't digest cholesterol and you can't taste protein like every other carnivore on the planet. Remind me why you're a meat eater again?

You don't have to stop eating meat. You just need to eat more veggies and not fucking potatoes.

If I were vegetarian or vegan, I'd have died during the 15 years that my pernicious anemia went undiagnosed.

Suck my dick. I'm glad I ignored every doctor that told me to eat less meat.

I'll never stop eating meat. Even when the EU makes it illegal, even when hunting, raising cattles or even having a pet becomes illegal, I'll still be doing it, hunting and raising my own cattle, and so will my children. Deal with it.

Best diet is the pescatarian if anyone is concerned in terms of life expectancy - they live 19% more than the average person and outperform vegans and all other cucking animal activists. The WORST SJWs are literally vegans - don't deal with this fanatics . The Mediterranean diet is fine, too, and it's actually just a name for a diet (not all greekfags and talianfags are following it)

or, you know, just take b12 supplements like everyone else (including the animals you eat btw)

Do you understand what "undiagnosed" means? I was surviving on the 1% of the ingested B12 that I could actually digest through my intestines alone because of the lack of intrinsic factor.

I was literally on the verge of death since puberty and only survived because I ate what my body craved. Lots and lots of meat. Especially liver.

Feeding caged animals so you could put them on the table is sociopathic stuff.

Bitch, read the paper don't lecture me. Even educated vegans STILL suffer their incompetence - and you are not excluded you dumb fuck - all you do is talking bullshit result from undereducation and then we deal with your defficiencies - would you like a painting or something ?

lmao i see trashapean flags. I dont read. Fuckign muslim filled swines

>No meat
What are you a cu-
>flag
Sorry Ahmed but just because your religion makes it a sin to eat meat doesn't mean Im going to give it up

It's co evolution.

The animals let us domesticate them. It's a shitty deal for the individual but the species thrives.

Yeah I get it. I'm saying if you don't eat meat then you are going to be taking b12 supplements. If you eat meat then you are eating animals who have taken b12 supplements.

>he fell for the "le saturated fats are bad meme"
Butter doesn't get you ripped, but pork definitely does (assuming you're exercising regularly). The point of ketosis is for your body to be constantly burning fat as opposed to the carbohydrate jew

Our people are born and bred on meat and we will always be a better and more stable country than you will ever be, Hans.

You can save a lot of money eating vegan or near-vegan. I only spend 2 € a day on food, eating mostly lentils, whole grains and cheap produce like onions, cabbage and bananas. I supplement some things but it still comes out very cheap in the end, compared to having to buy meat or dairy

The jihadi gau raksha's from London are cuckin already - y u left your own country, jihadi raksha ? y u give up on kebap and all this good things that kept you alive ?

>he cant afford meat or dairy
Fuck me mate thats one hell of a cop out you got going.

you can save a lot of money if you sell your ass to goat liking refugees, Fritz, y u no do that ? Or your sister ?

Most vegetarians/vegans don't supplement as they need to and suffer for it. I need literally HUNDREDS of times more B12 than normal to survive. If I cut out meat and just took a multivitamin, I wouldn't have made it. My body nearly shut down. I spent a couple years sleeping 18 hours a day. My nerves all the way down my spine and to the tips of my fingers and toes were demyelinated.

There is no one-size-fits-all diet and it is extremely negligent to pretend otherwise. If you push that narrative, you will be causing untold suffering on people.

>Say it's for cucks to win them over

Yeah nah fuck off

>lentils
Enjoy leaky gut and dysbiosis

Meat is the reason humanity even got to the point of not needing to eat meat.

Also without meat I since I am 1.95m tall and weigh 90kg would need to either eat killos of greenery or do three times my exercise to compensate for the excess calories from nuts.

>Germany

vegans are either manlets or faggots

>dying because of the loads of fats and protein
The thing you are looking for is called cholesterol. It is a vital repair and maintenance agent that is produced almost solely by your own body and without it you would die very quickly. It is so vital to you that you cannot afford to rely on your diet to supply it, hence why cholesterol is not absorbed from your food in more than miniscule amounts and instead produced internally. Cholesterol does not actually kill you in most instances, but due to it's repair function it is heavily present whenever an underlying problem is causing damage to your system. You can use food products to reduce the cholesterol in your system, which typically means you die from whatever damage the cholesterol was trying to mitigate unless you actually fix the problem itself. The single biggest money maker of the pharma industry is cholesterol reducing medication, making up more than half of their total profit.

Proteins are required for both animals and plants to not fall apart. Fat is energy storage for animals, as it is easier to store and transport. Sugar is energy storage for plants, who do not need to keep volume low or move their own weight, but have to be as energy efficient as possible, which is easier with sugar. Saying that plants have neither fat (oil), protein or sugar is an outright lie and only a complete moron or a deliberate troll would make such a claim.

> everyone salty as hell because they don't have enough willpower to get their fat asses to eat healthier
> completely delusional because of 24/7 basement exposure to infowars meme
depressing

> I need literally HUNDREDS of times more B12 than normal to survive.
So therefore you need to supplement...

> If I cut out meat and just took a multivitamin, I wouldn't have made it.
Why?

>islam prohibits pork
>hans is now promoting meatless diet

It's not even subtle anymore.

Fats and proten -- OP name drops them in like they're toxic chemicals, but they're two of the most basic nutrients that are completely essential for human survival.

Yeaaaah moronic Fritz, you are citing 1000 yo papers that you barely understand dear ... All i see is blablablabla im vegan blablabal im like 20% better than you blablablala go fuck yourself, the only thing you want is not concerned with animals at all clown you just want everyone to agree with you like a fuckin feminist just admit it

Being such a bad cook, you turn vegan
Sucks for you.

>Brazil
How's it going, Tiny head-Pedro?
Still haven't got over the 7-1?

Enjoy your eating disorder.

100 grams of liver is ~83.1 mcg or 1386% of typical daily requirement.

Centrum Forte contains 20 mcg per dose.

So, since I didn't know that my body wasn't absorbing ~99% of the B12 I ate, I'd be getting significantly less in my system and my levels were already so fucking low that I barely stayed alive.

Muh diet muh animals blablabla do you know what is the only natural way to supplement B12 without pills ? Let me put it this way
youtube.com/watch?v=OuyEh5vqmLE

just putting it out there
benefits of going vegetarian can be offset by misery (stress hormones/ depression) of not eating meat
so if you're not really into it, don't force yourself or you'll actually die faster

Tell me on the doll where the german hurt you.

Synthetic vitamin B12 does not need intrinsic factor. That's why it's used to treat vitamin B12 deficiency and pernicious anemia.
Also, vitamin B12 absorption is capped at like 2-5 mcg per meal. Anything more is simply shat out.

>Synthetic vitamin B12 does not need intrinsic factor
The hell it doesn't. The only way to get around the need for intrinsic factor is to take it intramuscularly.
Also, excess B12 isn't shat out, it's pissed out. It's water-soluble you dumbass.

Fake Vegan Hitler Approval

Except it isn't.

Master race diet == paleo or keto

Meat and veggies, no sugar ever, as few carbs as humanly possible.

It's man's diet.

Has anyone seen the film Earthlings? I don't want to watch it but I want to hear some rebuttals on it. The movie is basically, 'animals suffer when we slaughter them so we shouldn't eat meat'.

did you just say that there is to muchfat and protein in meat and then continue on saying that sugar should be removed from the diet?
where do you get your nutrients?
is your skinn green?

tell me pinocchio where did giuseppe put it the last time, did it hurt ?

A vegan diet is enough to kill a baby, but a meat diet will not. Why is this?

>The hell it doesn't.
Yes it does. Easy to Google. Injections are only used for severe B12 deficiency requiring immediate correction. It has nothing to do with absorption.

>Also, excess B12 isn't shat out, it's pissed out. It's water-soluble you dumbass.
It cannot be pissed out because it never enters the blood stream. Absorptive capacity for B12 in the small intestine is limited to around 2-5 mcg, as I said. Anything beyond that does not enter the bloodstream.

Thanks for playing.

babies must be evil offcourse

>if you dont want to end up dying
>implying veganism stops you from the ultimate human fate

Vegans are deficit in B12:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/784788
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987

High fiber diets reduce serum half life of vitamin D3:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6299329

Vegans have weaker bones due to lower calcium intake and vitamin D3 levels:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/486478
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21092700

Vegans have a worse memory compared to non vegans due to creatine deficiency in vegans:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14561278

Vegans have less gains compared to non vegans:

m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/6/1032.full

Vegans are deficient in omega threes:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16188209
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323090
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323085

Vegans are deficit in carnitine:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21753065
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2756917
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1628441/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11043928

Vegans are sissies.
Just buy quality meat and eat that 1-3 times a week.

But that's pricey and Sören-Justin can't afford it because he's studying Ebonics or Gender Studies and has to oay for himself and his refugee roommate

fpbp

Vegans are deficient in taurine:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3354491

Vegans are deficient in iodine:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21613354

Vegans are deficient in Coenzyme Q10:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16873950

Vegans are deficient in iron due to the fact that iron from plant sources is less bioavailable than iron from meat sources:

ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Iron-HealthProfessional/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11269606

Vegans are deficient in vitamin A:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19103647
m.jn.nutrition.org/content/137/11/2346.full

Vegans have a lower sperm count than non vegans:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/

Vegans have lower testosterone than non vegans:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
m.jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49

Veganism causes loss of libido and erectile dysfunction:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476

Googling it right now. Not finding anything about cyanocobalamin not requiring intrinsic factor if taken orally. Put up or shut up.

Yeah, it seems i'm not the only one being refuting vegan pseudo science for like 5 months. Like you ever had a chance, Fritzi .

Children who are raised on strict vegan diets do not grow normally:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4067152
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8005079

Children develop rickets after prolonged periods of strict vegetarian diets:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1874810/pdf/canmedaj01383-0052.pdf

"There are some links between vegetarians and lower birthweight and earlier labour"

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7788369

Effects of vitamin B12 and folate deficiency on brain development in children:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3137939/

"Particular attention should be paid to adequate protein intake and sources of essential fatty acids, iron, zinc, calcium, and vitamins B12 and D. Supplementation may be required in cases of strict vegetarian diets with no intake of any animal products."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2912628/

These next five are case studies:

Cerebral atrophy in a vitamin B12-deficient infant of a vegetarian mother:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25076673

Severe megaloblastic anemia in child breast fed by a vegetarian mother:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8442642

Consequences of exclusive breast-feeding in vegan mother newborn - case report:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19748244

Nutritional vitamin B12 deficiency in a breast-fed infant of a vegan-diet mother:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3948463

"We report the case of a 7 month-old girl that presented with acute anemia, generalized muscular hypotonia and failure to thrive. Laboratory evaluation revealed cobalamin deficiency, due to a vegan diet of the mother."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18293883

A Leaf who isn't a faggot.

/thread

It's like the anti-smoking craze in the 90s.
>IF YOU STOP SMOKING YOU'LL LIVE LONGER
>Yeah and?
>YOU'LL LIVE LONGER
>You'll also still die either way.
More antismokers die every day than smokers do.
Vegans still die every day also.

ever seen a deer eating a bird?? :)
the true answer is semi vegitarian.

youtube.com/watch?v=2q91dUtDYkU

Actually pretty easy. The secret is to meal prepping. For example lentils or tomato rice with a good portion side of vegetables, and if you want to a dessert like porridge. Boom you have a reallly stuffing around 300 calories meal. And don't worry about muh protein, I lift regulary and have exactly the same results, actually even better ones because I am more commited. Best thing is that it can practically last in the fridge for weeks.

Ever seen a fish sucking off a bear? The true answer is alternative fleshlights. The muslims already found theirs in your country

horse eating a baby chicken..
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnYNmGMsU18

those idiots has a lot of preparation you know, do not engage if unprepared. cowspiracy ... also they have this place cowshwitz can you imagine that shit ? go on Fritz tell us we are all murderers and bee-rapists , and pinocchio could assist you if he is finished sucking the italian Pepe hohoho

Im curious and wouldn't want to die in my 60 or be too cancer ridden to observe the world

>germany
>believing he'll survive muslims

haha like a bear using a fish as a fleshlights?

ever seen a dolphins raping baby seal

You're a retard mate. Probably due to low creatine from lack of red meat.

Man are you related to the leafposter who talks about truvada in gay threads? You talk the exact same way with wild and random shit thrown in.

No but im sure you have you weird sick cuck

Germans ate jerms. That is all.

And this. Anyone who believes meat is bad is simply uneducated.

Pork gives cancer

nah, i'm newfag here and i'm still adjusting. soon enough i'll get rid of the random shit

a complete meal needs more than 300

a man needs 2000-3000 depending on how active he is
i dont wanna eat ten meals a day
i want to eat two or maybe three and be done

Living longer is pointless if there is no meat in said life

This shit is so unhealthy
anyone who does this is setting themselves up for an early death

actually it's not pork itself, its something called Neu5Ac

you can also eat fresh meat from a butcher
its less unhealthy and it avoids a proteine shortage

Reply to the posts you fucking rebbitfag