4 chan on Savage

Sup Forums on Savage talking about lock fag. Savage wants us to release his home address. Just outed Clantons name.

talkstreamlive.com/player.htm?as=61937&s=16318&k=a7e760e6-0e87-4c50-9c16-5912021657a6

bump

I actually use this guy for quick news rundown on Trump. He's willing to point out negative shit which Trump does wrong, which Sup Forums will never report us about.

Just check the first 5 minutes of his radio show per day, and close it, because there is so much filler and other stuff.

Welcome Michael Savage show listeners.
You'll love it here.
Enjoy your stay.

He has a normie approach to Sup Forums but sees our work as righteous. The caller who brought up lock fag was definitely a lurker at least.

Savage:
"We need Sup Forums to release the home address, the department he works in..."
"What's his name again? ... Now the authorities have no reason not to arrest him."

Does Savage even know what he's doing here?

I dont think so but Berkeley is his back yard. This could get interesting.

On that note I'd like to recommend Lee Stranahan. Ex-Breitbart. Runs thepopulist.us and co-hosts a pretty entertaining news show on Sputnik radio

BUMP Talking about us now and antifa.

Savage calling for attempted murder charges!

I dunno if he's doing it right, but doxxing these people definitely needs to be done.

>new people
You can't bump your own thread, user. Sup Forums doesn't work that way.

He is a jew but he is ferociously anti communist and he has a huge normie audience. Like I said he went to Berkeley and is all too familiar with their bullshit. I love this bitter jew.

I will bump my on thread if I want faggot.

It won't help you get back on page 1 though. Just like this post won't either.

He could have killed at least 2 people so he really should.

He's the quintessential self hating jew, he was my entry level redpill years ago

That being said, I always take what he says with a grain of salt since he is jewish but credit given when credit is due and Savage gets things right most of the time

>He's willing to point out negative shit which Trump does wrong,
So you want Trump to do negative shit but do it right?

Anyone have the clip about savage specifically mentioning Sup Forums?

No. But it's nice to be informed if he does bad things.

How can you ever argue against that?