It sure feels great to be from a country descendant of vikings

It sure feels great to be from a country descendant of vikings

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijab_by_country#Morocco
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

K

All of the successful Vikings settled outside of Scandinavia, leaving the "Vikings" that couldn't conquer anybody running the show.

Sweden dump thread.

More like vikangs

THEN FUCKING ACT LIKE IT!!!!

feminism and communism has laid this country in ruins

yep it sure does

fuck off sven, you can't be a part of this anymore. just off yourself

well look at this motherfucker

>Sweden
You were the peasantry who stayed behind.

All the good Vikings born in Scandinavia died in England

Kek. Do they also behead them if they refuse to do it or do they conveniently omit that part?

Picture represents fags fighting over a boyfriend.

preben you are literally worse than all muslims combined

Vikings were a bunch of stinky and retarded Barbarians.
Romans are the true master race.

You Nords aren't that cucked compared the (((Swedish))) menace, keep it that way...

they probably have like a religious theme at school, and some muslim is there talking about how he practices his religion etc

I think the vikings would cry blood seeing what your country is doing right now. Then again, my ancestors would do the same.
Join the club, Sven.

>WE WUZ VIKANGZ AND SHEET

You are not Danish or Norwegian.
You are a Forest troll tho so go and be proud of that...

vikings must of have died in war while the weak were fucking like rabbits, that´d explain a lot of sweeden and their bending over towards middle easterns

you praise diversity because you have no honour and no national identity so you let islam rape it all and refugees drive over your children with trucks while you still blindly praise equality and diversity

top kek, what a fucking fag.
traps are gay.

See

was great when all the refugees made their way to stockholm from copenhagen. feltgoodman.png

bald dude is really rocking those braids

explain pls
what is going on in morocco?

WE WUZ VIKANZ

Italians are the biggest faggots today though.

It seems like you are severily uninformed

we for example, other than trading: made colonies in the baltic, ruled over russia, fought and won over the greeks and Raided the arabic world

indeed :)

Just the nicer parts of his religion I presume?

haha, soldiers of odin where the laughingstock of all of sweden, nobody took them seriously. good post christo.

We're safer than most of europe.
Zero terror attacks.
Same as 20 years ago
Nothing changes.
20th safest country in the world according to telegraph dot co(ck) dot uk(ux)
I think at this point terrorist has forgot we exist given how isolated we are.
>mfw we're the switzerland of Africa.

It's not mandatory here m9. It's not Iran.

Your total fuckup of a country has betrayed the legacy of your ancestors a long time ago. They would spit upon everything "sweden" stands for today.

swedes would never imply that theres anything wrong with islam what so ever, but yeah i would assume so saudi-bro. i dont think they mentioned taqqyia and stoning women etc

but why would your ancestors would cry blood if they looked at today's Morocco?

would you recommend morocco as a travel destination?

Our government is at the verge of banning the hijab, they already banned the burqa (the smart way).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijab_by_country#Morocco

>implying
Those goofy fucks in Gotland were rich as hell and held an extremely important plot of land for trading in the baltic sea.

This threads gonna be nice

How does it feel that the girl you like will get banged by literally Chad?

>Our government is at the verge of banning the hijab
Explain further. I thought Islam was pretty strong in Morocco.

Our ancestors were pagans too, we had berber paganism, were part of the roman empire, and our gods were close, then Islam, like Christianity came and wiped it, and much like the vikings, it was an Oral religion with some sagas and scribblings.
Some worshipped a queen who controlled one of the god of wars, she was nicknamed the arab killer. That alone gives me a boner.

>be a swedish girl
>date random immigrant because thats the trendy thing to do
>either they get you pregnant and you get to raise halfbreeds as a single mother, because ahmed only saw you as a cumdumpster (which you are)
>or you are more or less forces into a relationship where you have to be a "stereotypical women" ie take care of dishes, kids etc
>this is what swedish feminism looks like

do you smoke alot of dank haschish?

That picture is actually from France IIRC

still better than you, fats, retarded and mullatos

Sure, it's the 5th cheapest country to visit, 5 pounds of biovegetables is like 3 euros or something. Euroferries are the cheapest way.
Nah, Hijab wasn't our strongest points to begin with, most of the country isn't religious.
The west's influence I guess.

It's like a UK poster saying "I'm so proud my ancestors founded America."

Sounds like all of southern Italy....lol

Go back to Napoli

The only real conquerors were Danes, who still aren't faggots. Everyone else got on their ships and colonized elsewhere, leaving their dreary crags to their fate.

i hate this scumbag with a passion

> single mother
looking at swedish men, they all seem to be raised by a single mother

Kill yourself

Better yet, convert to Islam, blow yourself up, and take a few traitors with you. You might get into Valhalla anyway. The left won't know how to spin it. Even if you fail, you might get a slap on the wrist.

I prefer just burning some branches straight from the fields, and having the red mist fall.

kek, good one mateusz. your country is so based that i cannot even get mad at you.

but you killed that heritage

>vibrant, happy, jubilant atmosphere; bunch of girls blissfully having fun thanks to the joys of multiculturalism
bottom
>uptight, hardly anyone looks like they know each other, forced smiles, you can tell a few of the girls dont like each other

Forgot pic related

damn son. is marrakech (sry if misspelled) the place to visit or are there better places for a non-moroccon to visit?

>tattoo on a Muslim chick
wut
Better put a hex on that or she'll be twerking before you know it

Sure feels good to be from a country that isn't cucked

holy fuck, if someone said this about Hussars I would instantly punch him in his stupid lefty face

>Convert to islam and blow yourself up for Odin
>Get into Valhalla WITH 42 virgins.
Religion of the century

WE WUZ VIKINGZ

Thanks, Linus. Our most lefty party in the parliament is more right wing then your SD. Really makes you think

She's a berber girl, they have tribal tattoos, that was here before Islam. note she's not wearing anything on her head.
That's the cucks who comes to Marrakesh, most of the familiar people, the French for example go see the northern locations, google chefchaouen, it's personally the most beautiful city, has hash too. It's pre-Islamic berber beauty, and has a lot o Christians.

How widely known is viking involvement in early Russian history in Russia?

Yes it does

Well hello Mr.Bernstein

sure makes me depressed.

>It sure feels great to be from a country descendant of gun fighters

It's current year.

That would've happened under Killary. Must remain vigilant

thx for the tip bro, make i can seek refuge in morocco when afghan and somali scum takeover sweden together with commies and feminists.

>you got depressed
>you start drinking
>you start getting yourself into fights
>you man up

Just take a look at russians