My Therapist Said Sup Forums Isn't Healthy For the Mind, Does Sup Forums Agree?

So I was seeing my therapist and she said that Sup Forums is poison for the mind. She said the only reason people go on is to find like minded individuals because they have no friends but it only makes their mental state and attitude worse because it encourages anti-social behaviour. She said that although Sup Forums is a form of escapism it makes your problems worse in the long run because if you truly think society is bad you will be less likley to seek help from it. She also said it's political fringe views alienate people from society which causes even more mental problems

>inb4 lol therapist
They are forcing me to see one.

Sure, but who cares.

You're therapist is right. Just lurk /gif/.

Why did you EVEN tell her about Sup Forums?

Tell your therapist to suck a diiiick, boiiiii

sounds about right.

>implying i give a fuck

POL is one person

Of course they'd say that. Truth hurts.

Yes.
Truth destroys the crooked and weak heap of broken images that the human mind is.

You do.

She would say the same about all of Sup Forums I suppose, except maybe the origami board.

Mr. Smith does not approve of your therapist

shes right, but only if you are weak. Sup Forums is not for the faint if heart, we are the sons of kek

>she
Dropped

What made you think this place was remotely normal?

I saw this almost exact thread more than 4 years ago

>political fringe views

I'm sure your therapist views the opposite political spectrum to be normal though.

fuck your therapist

Yes.

After running into a Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums it is clear this place is cancer and hurts your mind.

>they're forcing me to see one
Who is they, and why are they forcing you? Also checked.

>jewish pseudo science
>accurate about anything
You should probably stop paying some kike shill money for her to tell you different ways in which to conform to the (((status quo)))

When you are forced to talk to her for an hour, and all you do besides school is browse Sup Forums it sort of has to come up since you have nothing else to talk about.

And be forced to spend more time in a Ward? Fuck no.

You should give a fuck though

Her point was that Sup Forums is not true and it just gives people who browse it delusions.

>if you truly think society is bad you will be less likley to seek help from it.
Seeking help consists of going to see a dumbfuck "therapist" like OP and getting told you are part of the problem

Therapy never worked for me - And that was long before I started browsing Sup Forums

Society is fucked and needs a purge

Sup Forums is the hurtbox, we all know this.
One day we'll climb out of it, our old wounds having been faded by time, the world a different place. But the world isn't ready yet, and we need Sup Forums and the world needs it too.

>(((therapist)))
Stick with us, kiddo. Daddy Sup Forums would never hurt ya.

A weak person is a weak person regardless of what they do. You are so weak you see a therapist. Put the dots togethet bitch.

Man the fuck up and do what the fuck you want to do. Therapy is for pussies.

Your (((therapist))) is just trying to manipulate you into believing all the mainstream lies.

>she

Why would you-

>flag

The only reason it is "alienating" is because you learn the truth, and most of your fruitcake SJW "friends" will turn their backs on you.

>She said the only reason people go on is to find like minded individuals because they have no friends

But everybody on Sup Forums argues about every little thing.

Wanting to deport all non-whites is fringe, alot of other things here aren't. So what do you mostly gravitate to on this boarD?

Sounds pretty rational and logical to me.

And where else have you searched for truth?
In the media? In religions? In science?

Literally talking to myself.

Tell your ((((therapist)))) youre on to her

>want to reintegrate into society
>post on a board that's dedicated to hating society
Doesn't take a genius to find the contradiction here. And ask her to define "Healthy Mind" next time.

Inb4 literally who Canadian therapist gets invited on talk show to tell all about Sup Forums users based off one fucking leaf

>Therapist
>she

Why isn't she in the Kitchen?

swim in mud, come out muddy.

some of us just like to make mud pies and hang out.

Shoulda played me a 100 bucks an hour. I coulda told you that.

Is that the Rhodesian President from the time it was run by the Brits?

You are the exact type of people that she says are fucked up from this site.

>wanting a male therapist
HA GAYYYYYY

I never have posted anything about my therapist before.

I don't think so. She's not against the political views themselves but she says the people who follow fringe views tend to have social and mental issues.

The government is because I tried to kill myself a few month ago.

On today's episode "Days of Our Sup Forums"

user leaf posts things that never happened in hopes of obtaining vast quantities of (you)s.

The government is paying for it and they are forcing me to see her. At most i can change therapist.

stop implying the therapist has even a newfag's understanding of Sup Forums or user boards in general, let alone Sup Forums meta. youre being forced to go? use it as an opportunity to pill them on online anonymity. its not called an extreme free speech board because everyone parrots the same shit

Your therapist got a degree in bullshit.

Save yourself some money and drop that baloney.
Go fishing instead.

Venting is good.
Being brainwashed with fake news is not.

It depends how much you use it man. I check in on Sup Forums several times a day, but dont let it affect my real social life.

>listening to the therapeutic Jew

Your therapist gives 10 year olds Ritalin because they can't sit still for 8 hours. Who'se the psycopath...you or her?

>Sup Forums thinks society is bad
Well yeah but really now how many of them show it in the real world? Most post on jewbook and hide their power level
>Won't seek help from society
Bullshit, look at the fucking NEETs
>Bad for mental help
Bad for the "normal" view of the world

>Her point was that Sup Forums is not true and it just gives people who browse it delusions.
Oh but that's not her point. Her point is that if you want to live within normal society, you will have to accept it the way it is. Exposing yourself to truths (and that's what Sup Forums is about) will not help you to accept society.

Well as she said society works for 97% of people, those like me aren't the victims, we are the problems.

If I don't see her I will be detained indefinitely pussy. They are forcing me to see her, better than a Ward or Jail.

Not to suck Sup Forums dick, but the only way I find people here like minded, is that they're open-minded. My only worry is that it's addictive to not give a shit about political correctness, and I'm increasingly tempted to talk the same way in real life - occasionally horrifying normies.

Of course she's right. This a containment board for the delusional and neurotic to circle jerk and consume information that confirms their biases 24/7.

Run while you can, OP.

>and all you do besides school is browse Sup Forums
There's you're problem. If you aren't able to keep you're life stable and relatively balanced the internet is not the place to be.

Stop LARPing, cunt.

So what happens if I was already a misanthrope before I ever came to Sup Forums ?

What therapists don't tell you is that they're running a scam. Why would they want to cure their patients when they could string them along and get paid instead? Always remember, your trusted therapist is talking shit about you with their colleagues/friends behind your back.

If you're being forced to go act like you've finally seen the light so you can stop going and get back to work.

>I tried to off myself
Why? Interesting thread by the way.

She's right but for the wrong reasons. It's bad for you because it causes ADD, constant information flow is extremely stimulating. It's also bad because people are angry all the time, and anger is contagious, being angry all the time is not healthy.

Seeking help from society is most of the time a bad thing, society is not there to help you, society is there to destroy you. Psychology is a pseudoscience. It still has it's uses, but never trust psychology, because you read a study or a psychologist told you something.

What are your mental problems? Why are you forced to see one?

Fuck off we don't

she just said escapism is bad and you should be a good goy and work in a 9-5 cubicle B&W world.
she just gave you generic advice without giving what she thinks..

I think she is right. Especially for NEET's is bad,

There was user last year that told him that he visited Sup Forums and his therapist also said that it was bad for his mind.

Also if you haven't start watching Jordan B Peterson, he'll do your soul good

Your therapist is either a carefully constructed falseflag or absolutely correct, but she forgot to mention it is bar-none the best place to yell at strangers in as dumb a manner as possible.

she not wrong, but heres the true question?

why do you come to Sup Forums?

Do you honestly hate jews, or believe its satire?
Do you pop on for a quick rundown of world wide events in one location?

or do you honestly believe the information contained on this board?

God damn you massive faggot.

Grow a set and solve your own bullshit.

That's true, I have no idea where to find it, I just want to be accepted by society so believing what they do may help.

Same, it just felt weird knowing I was the fringe she was talking about

Healthy mind is basically a typical person. A non-robot/cyborg if you will.

You know even in the 1950s therapists were one of the few jobs women could have right?

Well she was free so...

Fuck you piss France, why don't you steal the piping out of a tenement or something while the humans talk.

>I've been meaning to see a therapist about my foot fetish. Do you think she'd let me rub her feet?
I've read that most therapists fuck their clients.

Imagine if the kikes financed actual science instead of this psychology thing. We could probably have mechas and shit.

I explained that yes. I am being forced to go and she actually has browsed Sup Forums because many other patients around my age and a bit older have been intense users of it.

This except apply it to all of Sup Forums and most social media in general

>therapist says you shouldn't listen to right wing views

Not a shock. Therapy is all about controlling the narrative.

They are doing to us what did they to trans and gays in the past.

ffs

Well therapy is free so you mean stop wasting taxpayer money? I can't I'd go to jail.

>Her point was that Sup Forums is not true and it just gives people who browse it delusions.
A lot of Sup Forums is not true, but it's way more true than the mainstream narratives. Your psychologist is a bluepilled retard.

Society is a meme. Always has been. Humans are, by nature, selfish and self serving beings. The only reason we don't live in a Madmax'esque world is because of law and order.

Remove the laws and the penalties of violating those laws and humans will eat each other.

Society is merely the product of law.

Tell her she's right, you quit browsing here, and you feel much better.

Or get diagnosed with whatever the Canadian version is of sluggish schizophrenia and spend the rest of your life in an asylum.

Really your call.

100% true.
i wish i could leave this godforsaken place

>The government is because I tried to kill myself a few month ago.
Why did you try to do that?

Sup Forums turns mensch into ubermensch - no degeneracy, no delusion, no soft and flabby living.

It's your therapist who is suffering from a mental disorder, along with most other people.

You are like that guy who sold out Neo because he just wanted to plug back into the Matrix with everyone else where it's safe and comfy.

>post
(((they))) and (((therapist))))
/thread

Next time you go take a pic with time stamp with her. That would be interesting.

Tell that to the Safety Squad that saved countless of degenerate lives from burning to death in raves held in condemned buildings.

>Well as she said society works for 97% of people, those like me aren't the victims, we are the problems.
She is sick. She is very very very mentally ill. Most of society is. Don't let her play games on your mind. But don't openly oppose her either, make her think you are agreeing with her, or, that you're at least neutral.

Your therapist is a Jew and you're a faggot for paying to get lectured like that

Neck yourself, faggot

Saged

I browse it 24/7 outside school and sleep so maybe that's my problem

Varg is kind of nuts tho. I like some of his videos

I was on ADHD medicine all throughout my childhood it helps you focus

>Well yeah but really now how many of them show it in the real world? Most post on jewbook and hide their power level
Yeah but it's the thought that counts, they are still thinking it

>bullshit, look at the fucking NEETs
They aren't seeking help

>bad for the "normal" view of the world
Which is the most accurate since our world can be objectivily seen by going out.

I don't think she believes that Sup Forums is actually true.

>56%
Let me toss a coin user
>Head
Statistically speaking you're a nigger user, please leave the board you star collecting faggot

>I just want to be accepted by society
Why do you care what idiots think about you?

Is she fine? show pics

duh Sup Forums in general is poison for your mind. But don't forget you're here forever.

A team of ((Psychologists)) just diagnosed Trump of being mentally ill. This man built a real estate empire, became a billionaire, started a successful tv show, had 5 kids and several grand kids, and now president of the u.s. Remember this when going to your next session. Make sure to tell her this

Also, you need to get out more and make friends, get a girlfriend, change your diet, excersize, buy a car/apartment, maybe stop going on pol. That is true therapy.

(((They))) are forcing you to see one??

This just shows that therapists are scam artists.
What the fuck does she know about politics?
Some lefty piece of shit telling other people how to live and decides what is important in life?
Does she know that whites are getting replaced in their own countries, does she know and just not care?

Again, if you're facing being put in prison, figure out what she wants to hear and tell her that. (((Mental Illness))) is heavily weaponized in modern western society to shut down dissent, just like it was in the USSR. Her job is to find a reason to put you into the nigger rape pen, do not make that job easier for her, instead start talking about how much better you feel after you quit browsing Sup Forums and started volunteering in your community or some shit.

Actually read it through. Isnt this just basic human nature. Normies FB, homos reddit, autists chan

>she says the people who follow fringe views tend to have social and mental issues
Even if it's true it has no bearing on the validity of the facts.

>Therapist
Think we have all been there
>She
And you lost

Plenty of stuff here is true, you misunderstood me.

Well there's nothing else to do besides internet so IDK what else to do

I am being forced to go and I don't want to lie because if you get caught lying or you don't actually act as you say you do you go to jail/ward

Because im 18 im about to graduate high-school and i have no future in anything. Also i have no friends and get beat up everyday so i thought there was no point