All 100 members of congress summond for north korea briefing

All 100 members of congress summond for north korea briefing telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/24/chinas-xi-jinping-urges-restraint-donald-trump-amid-fears-north/

Active nuke drill operation gotham shield
google.no/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4433470/amp/Alerts-says-Feds-simulate-nuke-blast-NYC-NJ.html

Eam message recorded september 2016
Trump april 26th
youtube.com/watch?v=uGiVWRqJ1QU
Long message

youtube.com/watch?v=tSKdl8b-1r0
Short message

National richters day
nationaldaycalendar.com/days-2/national-richter-scale-day-april-26/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGiVWRqJ1QU
superstation95.com/index.php/world/3712
emsics.com/single-post/2017/03/23/EMSI-Provides-Nuclear-and-Radiological-Incident-Management-Training-to-NJ-Emergency-Management-Officials
nnss.gov/docs/docs_FRMAC/FRMAC-STATE Webinar_Gotham Shield Northern Lights brief_JAN 2017.pdf
gnyha.org/ResourceCenter/NewDownload/?id=13027&type=1
dhses.ny.gov/media/documents/SIEC-20161130-Board-Minutes.pdf
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:jqTlRG7pV9QJ:https://www.emswebinfo.com/gotham.html &cd=66&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
twitter.com/HCANJ/status/850046003826872321
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upshot-Knothole_Grable
youtube.com/watch?v=tSKdl8b-1r0
twitter.com/willripleyCNN/status/856607288236421122
youtube.com/watch?v=28owOOPt1Gs
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/856611690305257474
youtube.com/watch?v=-_7FaWnlhS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's happening 110% just check these digits

saged because there are 12 other fucking threads of the same thing.

>1953
WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Guys?

1953?

Eam message recorded september 2016
Trump april 26th
youtube.com/watch?v=uGiVWRqJ1QU [Open]

The fuck is this?? Is it finally time??

tfw physically fit and just turned 18

WHAT THE FUCK

"UPDATED 8:11 PM EDT on THURSDAY (See Bottom) -- A Joint Operation, code named Gotham Shield is scheduled for Apr. 24 & 25. The premise of this simulated crisis will be the detonation of a 10,000-ton nuclear device in the air over New Jersey."
>superstation95.com/index.php/world/3712
>emsics.com/single-post/2017/03/23/EMSI-Provides-Nuclear-and-Radiological-Incident-Management-Training-to-NJ-Emergency-Management-Officials
>nnss.gov/docs/docs_FRMAC/FRMAC-STATE Webinar_Gotham Shield Northern Lights brief_JAN 2017.pdf
>gnyha.org/ResourceCenter/NewDownload/?id=13027&type=1 (download)
>dhses.ny.gov/media/documents/SIEC-20161130-Board-Minutes.pdf (Page 5)
>webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:jqTlRG7pV9QJ:https://www.emswebinfo.com/gotham.html &cd=66&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us (download)
>twitter.com/HCANJ/status/850046003826872321

On that long message, there was no ending tone for the "emergency broadcast"
I'm not gonna say 100% checked but still kinda suspicious

That flotilla of capitalist McDonald's magik approaching.

This isn't really that unusual. During the beginning of the cold war, Portland ran citywide drills and determined that they could evacuate the entire area could be cleared in like 20 minutes.

Also, a 10kT device isn't really all that impressive. The blast radius would be something like 2 kilometers if detonated in the air and significantly smaller if detonated on the ground.

trump has exposed himself as a zionist jew. this war is going to be a big mistake.

remember when we were positive Iraq had WMDs and overwhelmingly supported the war? you guys are willingly swallowing the blue pill just because your meme candidate is the one giving them to you. you all need to go back to plebbit.

NUKE SAN FRANCISCO KIM I FUCKING HATE THESE DEGENERATE BASTARDS I DON'T CARE IF I BURN WITH THEM

Mfw

Ahh portlander....

if you think you can escape on your ONE road to eugene...maybe. GL HF. Sides. I don't even think kim jong knows portland exists.

Seattle is fucked though. heh

>1953
>END OF KOREAN WAR

The only good communist is a dead one

1953 first and only test of nuclear artillery

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upshot-Knothole_Grable

Trump here

Some of you guys are okay. Don't go to North Korea tomorrow

Mfw

Nope, I'm from Detroit (near Selfridge Air Base and also home to Detroit Arsenal), so definitely a target.

Luckily, I have a brick home with a finished basement which would provide somewhat decent coverage from radiation, and I love Costco shopping to save money so I have like 30,000 kCal worth of canned and dried goods.

The hardest trick would be keeping the water in my washing machine/laundry tub sanitized because I don't keep chlorine tablets on hand, nor do I have any proper filtration devices in the house.

>youtube.com/watch?v=tSKdl8b-1r0
>Short message

Nigger makes video of a video

its hnabbenign guys

And you aren't happy user?

>1st world country
>Luckily I have a brick home

>All 100 members of congress
There are 535 seats. I assume you mean all 100 Senators, though even then, I'm under the impression that Sessions' seat has yet to be filled.

twitter.com/willripleyCNN/status/856607288236421122

WRONG

I only see 9! We need more!

>Implying that 10kt nuke is going to be used for blast damage instead of an EMP blast that would cripple the country
Hope you enjoy your shitposting while it lasts.

Nigger the US has been building bigger and better homes well since we moved to vinyl and other plasticized construction methods. Just because your shit country is still living in 1800 era hamlets it doesn't mean we all stood still.

Sad to say, but yeah.

/comfy/

Fuck off with your fake happening. It's not happening until america is in ashes nigger.

You'll know something is up if you hear "Foxtrot Flash, Foxtrot Flash" or "Klaxon, Klaxon, Klaxon" (the words said, not a Klaxon) on HFGCS.

>All 100 members of Congress
>All
>100
Wew Lars.

>hahah, no digits
>1953
>FUG

It's the year the Korean War ended.

holy hell. a city wide wake up alarm at 5am? NK deserves a thorough carpet bombing.

Nothing will happen
Nothing ever happens when it comes to North Korea

>Code assasinate DONALD TRUMP PRESIDENT OF THE US
>ON THE 26TH
>THIS IS OUR PLAN

Fucking stupid.

>Restraining Trump

How are they going to do this?

How far reaching do you think that EMP blast is going to be? It hasn't been two decades since there was a power outage that knocked out the entire US northeast with swaths of the midwest and yet somehow we managed to make it as a country into present day

USS Ohio is lurking out their too. 2 SSGNs in the area, at least one CBG moving in.

It's getting cold, isn't it?

10kt are not enough to create an EMP.

Also I doubt NK has the means to bring their shitty nuclear devices to the height needed for an effective EMP.

Best what they could hope for would be a ground level detonation with wide spread contamination through fall out.

relax guys its just a coincidence haha

Who the hell is going to fight the war? I feel like this is an excuse to ship off just enoug white people to have sjws and the like take control

It's April 25th, Armed Forces Foundation Day. Big holiday.

Remember folks, don't discuss troop movements! Loose lips sink ships! Fatty boom boom has ears everywhere!

Trump spoke openly about sanctions on North Korea today. This is what it's probably about, I can see some cooperation with China happening, even they're getting sick of Kim's shit.

North Korea would be a great birthday present.

reminds me of master chief

forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=28owOOPt1Gs

This. Love it or hate it these are our boys out there. Don't telegraph our moves.

>American supersuits in a war with NK

We Crysis now nigga.

hahahahaha what a ugly fucking bitch lmao

Lol it's fucking over guys

On ground level the effective EMP range is well within the fireball radius.

You need to detonate the warhead at an altitude of 18 - 31 miles.

Given NKs 1950s era nuclear devices I really doubt they have the means to reach such altitudes.

its over

Keep telling yourself that

Hmmmmm

>Burgers ordering tons of food

Checks out, its fucking happening boys

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/856611690305257474

oh shit

25th Transport Division moved 100 tanks from the Port of Pyeongtaek north on rail.

>Propaganda poster from the nascent stages of radar and submarines

Leave.

SAN FRANCISCO COCKSUCKHA

So you want the enemy to intercept our soldiers?

Kill yourself, you fucking traitor.

This will calm you down Bob

>Sanctions talk
>Requiring top military advisors
?

Just making screenshots of all these threads so I can post them the 29th.

Just to reach the US, wouldn't the norks need rockets that reach suborbital altitudes? This is assuming no submarine launches, of course.

All options are on the table.

One of the last countries free from the globalists Jews will come down. North Korea is by no means perfect but ultimately they are not tied to the global monetary system. Thus as Americans, we dutifully fulfill our role as cannon fodder for the Jewish elite.

Good bye faggots. Enough of those poo in loo jokes.

>extreme pizza

I wonder if pedosta is coming for dinner

Brace for aliens
[spoiler]and disappointment[/spoiler]

POO
IN
L
O
O

Don't let the floor shit you on the way out.

>a small engine
gee gr8 nothing says the element of surprise like crawling about like nocturnal lawnmowers at night

I think there's a cold draft coming through

MEIJER REPRESENT FELLOW MICHIGANDER

Cheese burger dog will unite both U.S and North Korea in a feast for both countries

313 here.

You can use one drop of bleach per gallon to sanitize water.

Look it up, I'm not trying to poison you.

Whoa, SSBN in Guam for the first time since the Cold War.

Fucking sweet.

Why use humans at all? Just use robots.

Thanks user!

>Just use robots.
Too loud, not as agile.

It is clearly kek trying to speak to us. The Korean War actually ended in 53'. There is no North Korea. There never has been. The communists lost. What we perceive as North Korea is in fact the biggest American military base in existence. There most of American nukes are held and ready to strike at any moment. All of the evidence that suggests otherwise is fabricated in Hollywood. Which means that the glorious leader doesn't shit because he is not a man but a character. When the actor dies they just make up an heir to the fake throne of fake Korea. With its research facilities and offensive capabilities present in (((North Korea))) the US cucked the USSR and won the cold war. Now in a desperate attempt to regain control of the region Chinks and Russians are trying to attack the place. The thing is that US is just claiming to be against NK. They aim to defend it.

your fucking insane

I'll have what he's having.

>It is clearly kek trying to speak to us.
>77

Is kek here?

I think that's a yes

If you're an "immigrant", be happy. Do your part, I've heard that service guarantees citizenship.

youtube.com/watch?v=-_7FaWnlhS4

>Is kek here?
>11

KEK IS HERE

Well that weird even for pol

>le praise keg xdddddddddddd
back to r_thedonald

>8877

Oh fuck, here we go lads.

>lives in eurocuck country so needs to follow US politics
>thinks the entire congress consists of 100 senators
>atheist education