hopefully not that long

the strong will inherit the earth

I gotta admit, its lookin pretty rough out there right now for whites

Pretty sure that's a troll poster to subvert antifa

33 years

15 years before the first white privilege laws

20-30 years before the tax codes are changed to benefit minorities

50 years before white-white marriage is outlawed and mandatory miscegenation

100 years before we are reduced to 1-2 million people and living on reservations

The whites are taking everyone with them. If we can't have this Earth neither can you.

Mention one person in power that agrees with that statement, and provide proof. I have time.

When and if whites die out, Hispanics will rule the earth. Without white mans law, Hispanics will kill niggers, kikes, and muslims.

>1-2 million people and living on reservations
Implying niggers are smart enough to preserve whites
White women will be used as currency for non whites. AT BEST they'd be smart enough to know that without white babies theyre won't be any more white women so they'll have breeding programs to keep making white babies. They'll keep 1 white boy for 10 white girls. Rest boys will be aborted.
Never underestimate their retardation, it could also be made by a horny nigger or chink wanting white pussy

Look at africa without whites, shithole, look at non white countries. Only asians manage to keep same level of civilization. Rest non whites will reverse back to small tribes. It'll be like in the last of us.

Donald Trump

When did he say that, or implied that?

Blacks are majority in Baltimore and Chicago too lol

When did he ever not imply it?

Within a couple of hundred years, whites will be completely gone from the land, genocided out of existence by people we tried to uplift, sadly.

Then the world devolves into chaos.

Here is a thought experiment - Imagine that it is 1000 years from now.

A spacecraft from an advanced alien civilization flies by the Moon, notices the artifacts there, like the Moonbuggy and the LEM, does a quick analysis and determines that the artifacts are approximately 1000 years old.

The aliens happily fly onwards towards Earth, ready to welcome Earth into the peaceful Federation of Planets.

Now imagine their disappointment when the aliens land and see decaying remnants of buildings and the entirety of brown-skinned humanity living in crude huts, poking overturned logs for grubs.

And shitting on the ground.

The aliens go sadly back to their spacecraft and fly away.

Life without White people.

i think its funny that maker of this complains about racism yet says dont date race X

its like reversed 1940´s black people meaning USA never got more tolerant, you´re still the same shitshow with no ethics, no morale, no honour, no mutual respect, no jesus.

Americans are dirty savages who hate each other for skin, sexuality, wealth etc. They´re not gods chosen people, they´re just declining atheists and no longer a great nation coz NO great nation is build upon race, greatness is about unity and USA is divided and broken because of LEFTISM

I say to you, stick to Jesus Christ or your nation falls

Please don't leave us. I don't want my children to live in such a dark place.

t. East asian

Proof? Like I said, I have all the time. I hope that's not your very own pipe dream.

Go home, gook.

you mean the asians?

I honestly think the world will devolve into nuclear hellfire before white people go extinct

Naw the Antifa probably put it up there.

They HATE white people. Especially white men.

And - this is hard to say - the person who actually wrote the poster was probably a libtard white woman.

we're being set up as the big bad tyrants that will be rebelled against and defeated, ending the archaic ideas of racism and conservatism and ushering in a new era of peace and harmony for all the non-whites

Anyone have a ranch that needs a worker or something? I desperately want to get out of California and start developing real world skills

Ableism, lol. Somebody wasted four years of their life on a sociology degree.

Don't sweat it, I'm in the UK for studies. I value my civic duty, I'm a patriot and I believe in homogeneous societies so I'll eventually go back home and make my country a better place once I'm done.

>122634329

classic sweden :DDDD

Their era of one step below their Jewish masters could go on forever. That assumes no major screw ups on the part of either Jews or their white underlings.

The wild card is do enough Jews breed with whites to neutralize explicit Jewish control over society.

Unless whites band together as whites again, I don't see them surviving as a permanent race for more than 100-200 more years. All the Richie Rich's of the world want race mixing for the lower classes, open borders and world government, while remaining relatively racially pure themselves.

The idiot SJW's can't comprehend that the Big Money is on their side as far as forced integration is concerned.

it would probably be good to post that stupid flyer up all over the place if you wanted to redpill more whites tho. Not a bad idea

I like this plan. Seems only fair.

Thanks bro

did someone say LONG?

I like this idea

>implying black people beat up race mixers is a bad thing

At the current rate whites will likely become minorities in Europe by about 2040/50. I genuinely feel we will never wake up, or if we do it will be far too late.

Let's all do our best despite the inevitable looming closer.

All civilized peoples will succumb to the barbarian hordes, but we've still got time left on earth while it happens.

What about Serena Williams, is she propagating hatred, oppression, homophobia, sexism, transphobia, racism and ableism?

We will live forever if people keep posting shit like that.
Whites are a spiteful race, if you keep shit talking us we will do what it takes to fuck you back to the primordial soup.
I mean look at Trump becoming president.

>organization hates white people
>mostly made of white people
???????????

At this rate I think the US will be majority shitskin populated in the latter part of this century. Same with places like France, Sweden and the UK only on top of that they will also be hugely islamified. Expect to see some Euro countries get a new name and the moon and star on their flag before the century is over.

At this stage i'm still somewhat optimistic that the white population at large will get mass redpilled and fight back hard before its too late though.

It's too late.
Look at the median ages. Even if you wanted to fight, all the men are old. White Civilization dies with the boomers. There aren't enough of the rest of us to win.

It's all over but the crying.

Of course, because they're all low-IQ blithering idiot fucks pushed into education with daddy's money, living cushy upper-middle-class lives and they think that ALL the world's ills are due to white people because that's the popular meme of the day for the bourgeoisie cunts these people really are.

Nevermind that once upon a time the pope cut the earth in half and gave one part to SPAIN and the other to PORTUGAL.

No. it's ALL white people's fault.
Meanwhile cowardly, pathetic cunts that are white women are sailing white men down the river on the off-chance they can get a free pass based on cuck-points in the coming shitstorm.

These people are pure and utter cancer of the most malignant degree.

>How much longer do white people have?
Forever.

The future of humanity is safely stored in isolation here in south america, they will survive the oncoming downfall of the western civilization and repopulate the world when it is all over.

I suggest you make preparations to save your own family while you still can. stock supplies on a boat or bunker, enough for you and your family to live with for 5 years.

It is

lol implying fucking wetbacks could rule anything. Without Whites gooks will rule with an undisputed iron fist and probably genocide niggers, spics

> wildcard is do Jews breed with Whites

> what is Ashkenazi ?

Things will get worse before they have a chance of getting better but we created 1st world civilisations out of savage infested dirt. If it came to it, we could regain our ancestral homelands even if we were reduced to a mere 20% of the population.

don't worry, the aryan race will prosper under the command of his majesty david duke

yes

look at the responses to her those pictures of her with him. they are fucking livid

emerald city? thats where i fucking live!
I KNOW SOME OF THESE FAGGOTS
HERES ONE OF THEM

you could have prevented this

*BRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPP*

why do niggers breed so much? even the Asians are going down

shhh

im going around ripping these signs off of the poles

You think non whites will fight clean? Once they get control of the nukes they'll simply just fucking bomb us into oblivion.

I have a white gf and we have a baby, so I don't see the problem about """how long""" it's more like when will people get WOKE the fuk up.

As long as no other race on earth can surpass our intrinsic nature for waring.
Put Northern Europeans in a corner and we'll genocide you or at least conquer and enslave you.

>Proof
You're a fucking jackass. If someone in power felt this way do you honestly think they would be vocal about it.
Provide a fucking argument. You're responding to a dumbass comment and yet the best you can muster is "proof". That's some reddit tier garbage that I have only seen used in such a way by weak minded faggots.

>Whites taking the gallons for everything Western Civilization has achieved
>The creators of Western civilization were Mediterraneans, with curly black hair and brown eyes
>Nords where nothing but Barbarian vikings fighting and raping

>Whites think Romans & Greeks where their fathers
Good lord.

>implying a negro would know what to do with the nuclear codes

It's not alright. It's alt-right.

>implying whites wouldn't teach them in the 1st place becasue "we need more diversitiy in the army"

You keep feeding them

The amount of defeatists in this thread is pathetic.

>implying there are any liberals above the rank of private in the military

Militaries are generally very conservative

(((AID)))

You mean how they let women in the ranges? How they lower norms for them? 1st women then non whites. It doesn't matter if it'll take 10 or 30 years. Sooner or later non white with hatred for whites will have acces to nukes.

Spic fag here,...

As much as I sympathize for Caucasian/Americans, they have have no one to blame except themselves for their cultural cuckoldry.

Obama changed that. Libtards in uniform everywhere.

THIS.
Plz stop feeding africans mkay?

This.
Once we have liberated ourselves from our spiritual malaise through the necessity of survival, we will regain our will - and they will be no match for us. It is inevitable. My only worry is the chinks taking advantage at our weakest moment. They've never forgiven us for the opium

No need to wait that long. Some already miss us and realize their mistake.

I mean, Brazil tried its hardest to get nukes but ultimately failed because they are niggers.

A mixture of no development, foreign aid and whitey shipping them over into their countries gives them more room to grow

Not really, half of US servicemen voted for Trump and the majority of veterans did. Nobody in the world took Obama seriously.

So I was thinking, what if we continue to give financial aid to africa but change it a bit more to a form of contract. Basicaly we send doctors with artificial impregnation equipment to them and african woman can recive aid if they let them get impregnated. We rise the overall IQ in Africa and they might become able to be self sufficiant. Of course we need Sperm mainly from white european and japanese but theoretically any other race will do.

I'd name it: F.A.P. FOR AFRICA

oh i can think of a ((few))

Problem starts with the US, you already have nukes and niggers. One day some women high ranking officer will say they want more diverisity in the most responsilbe jobs to represent new face of america and niggers will be put in charge of nukes, the best thing you can do is what south africa did, get rid of ALL of your nukes before nigers overwhelm you.

You literally cannot be racist to white people.
Racism is about power and whites have all of the power.

We will be united, but once the oppressors are removed from the land that they stole from peaceful minorities.

I mostly agree. We were too kind and are paying for it.

If low IQ slav niggers like you didn't use nukes between 1945 -1945, jungle niggers won't either.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9TdvN07ZWI

Don't get butthurt. You can meme all you want but slaves aren't niggers, despite our never ending depression we're not violent like niggers are + we are white
>inb muh memes
Either way you know what i said is true, some day somebody in your command will want niggers to have nuke codes and it will happen. If you'd say 50 years ago that women would be allowed to join rangers and what's more standards would be lowered for them on top of the fact that they got multipule tries when they should be kicked out, soldiers would laugh at you, and now look at you.

try harder, faggit

I'm hoping and betting on china collapsing from the inside.
Their economy is actually quite fragile, this is the first time in history an average chink has seen any kind of wealth and history shows a population will happily abandon patriotism and culture for more of it.
The chinese are fighting a culture war, not that they had a culture worth saving but its important when war breaks out that a people are cohesive.
You could say European white are the most cohesive we have been for half a century and its only getting strong with shit like in the OP

Lol, you defeatist cuckold. No wonder your country has tasted every neighboring countries cocks since your inception. Subhuman slavs didn't use nukes and the monkeys won't either.

>half of US servicemen
That's not enough. 90% of them should have voted for him.
The military is infiltrated, especially in the upper ranks.

Well, just let the fake whites die out.
Would you date a woman who see no problem about dating and protecting a nigger?

>burger
>calling anybody cuck
Aj lemuło, and apparently we are the butthurt ones
>tell that there's danger of nukes getting into wrong hands
>it won't happen our army da best!
>women weren't allowed and now they are
>nigger, cuck faggot!
Keep on burgerfat.

Hopefully not long, fucking murders.

Satire.

Even if America was 1% white it would still be more white than Poland.

You know that's an IE troll, right?