>Increases testosterone
>Relieves depression
>Strengthens Immunity
>Good for skin and hair

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3Y6KQzpPx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>being vain like a woman

Because I'm not a black person and can afford hot water.

Yes goy, take cold showers and reduce your skin's perception to touch... It won't hurt ya goy

i did though, the hot water at my gym has been off for like 2 weeks so i've had to man up and deal with cold-ass showers.

not THAT bad desu

I'd rather not shower at all than take a cold shower.

Hot water or nothing.

[citation needed]

>buying the cold water jew plan

Dunno about that but i avoid hot water because its bad for skin

I do. Feels good after jogging.

finally, a thread on politics at last

Why are trees so much better than leafs?

I usually take a hot shower and after I am done, I turn the cold water on. It sucks, but feels good afterwards.

hot water gets sweat and grime off better.

>not being a pussy and taking a proper shower is vain
who would have thought
i see through you, schlomo

How do you do it? I can't take more than a second of cold water touching my bare chest or back. I see this meme everywhere, isn't it a good way to get pneumonia?

I don't make it so cold to where it does anything like that but cold enough to wake you up and make you feel refreshed. It takes some getting used to.

Fuck off Kike.

Hot showers.
>Opens pores
>clears sinuses
>better for cleaning and disinfecting
>also good for skin and hair

If you live in a cold place probably. Cold water is probably better for your lungs since the touch of freezing water in your skin makes you grasp for oxygen. But you get used to it after a while.

Hot water also wakes me up and feel fresh. So what are the actual advantages of cold water?

>spitting in the face of your forefathers and not indulging in the gifts that their hard work has given you

I am. I start with hot/warm water too in order to make it more challenging. It's too easy once you get used to it, and anyone who can't take that first plunge is seriously lacking in agency.

You should only be taking a cold shower IF you're someone that works out alot or does a body-taxing sport. And you only take a cold shower on recovery days. The cold forces your heart to pump blood from the shock. More blood flow to areas that are "damaged" from working out helps in recovery.

Otherwise if you're not working out, it doesnt do shit except shrivel your balls and make you cold.

That is all. Literally no need to make a thread on this.

>Implying I'm going to take health advice from Sup Forums.
I still remember the 'how to make crystals' prank tricking people into gassing themselves. As far as I know cold showers give you cancer.

OP BTFO.

if water is to hot or cold it's bad for the skin.

It should be room temp for optimal skin & feels during and after showering

Exposure to cold stimulates your immune system and improves core circulation.

Basically your body prepares to defend against a cold and prepares your circulation to keep you warm by sending blood to critical zones.

yeah no, enjoy balding

These

Hot to open pores and wash. When you're done turn the tap to cold.

Spot the fat fucks kike lovers [americans]
>P-please warm my water master, cold water freezes my fat nogs

What about 'the iceman' Wim Hof? Anyone have any experience with his program? I've completed a week of 10 minute cold showers and have experienced positive results: improved mood, concentration, better skin, circulation, etc.

A hot bath every once in a while is heavenly, but cold showers are for men, warm for women. Many of our upper class ancestors did become overly soft and civilized, and thus attributing to the mess we're in now. Just because they invented something amazing doesn't mean you should overindulge in it.

I take cold showers after working out every day, feels amazing. The icier the better.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3Y6KQzpPx4

I'm not a depressed low t unhealthy cuck in the first place

If you do it after working out and in the sauna, your muscles will have expanded to their current potential and then the cold somewhat seals that expansion in place. It feels heavenly too after a hard workout/sauna.

If I'm working out during lunch I have to take a cold shower or ill sweat once I put my work clothes back on.

My hot showers are my comfy time :(

Not him but I have a full head of thick hair. Doesn't hurt being half beaner. My white roommate was balding badly at 26. I think genetics play a big role in balding, you dumb nig.

>Hotland

>>Opens pores
>>clears sinuses
Yes
>>better for cleaning and disinfecting
>>also good for skin and hair
No

Hot showers are a time for thinking, like a second dream

You're supposed to switch between hot and cold every 20s

This is best for recovery and health

I discovered goat's milk soap recently.

If it wasn't so expensive I might never go back to Irish Spring.

I haven't showered in weeks

>Tfw this post is entirely unironic

Moldylocks, please go.

just do it, it's no fun and I doesn't really get much better overtime. However it's all in your head, it's absolutely bearable and humans have used cold water to clean themselves for millions of years. So don't be a baby and forget about the hot JEW!

I love them. The first time I've done it I never felt as refreshing.

Au contraire, mon ami. I take cold showers every day.

This is what I do too.

THIS

I've been trying to find some type of wayer proof board to jot down my good ideas so next time i take a shower i can run on from where i left off

But your shitposting has gotten significantly worse :(

Sometimes I shower until the hot water tank is empty. So relaxing.

How can I marry an Icelandic women?

>not singing in the shower
Do you even train your falsettos bro?

Contrast showers remove metabolites from your muscles. This is good if you're recovering from an endurance event or have tissue trauma, but bad if you're doing bodybuilding (the muscle grows partly due to inflammation).

Cold showers increase testosterone and adrenal hormones briefly, but insignificantly. Doing anything which puts you at the edge of fight or flight will do the same: dominant posturing, shouting, competition, heavy lifting, etc.

Hot showers increases growth hormone, which compared to testosterone actually has a strong effect even in brief pulses (frees up free fatty acids into your bloodstream).

>>Increases testosterone
do you have evidence for this claim?

but I do. feels great, super invigorating.

HILLARY CLINTON HAS A 12 INCH COCK AND I LET HER JIZZ ON MY FACE!

cold showers are fucking cold on my home turf, so I don't but I normally dial it down to room temp so stepping outside doesn't feel chilly

I take extremely hot baths, like steam rolling off your skin hot. then I stand up and blast myself with cold water. it feels fucking great. I discovered how good it feels to cool yourself down like this after heavy days at the gym when my chest and arms were just throbbing afterwards. I found that the water actually felt too cold on my head, but on my muscles it was just refreshingly cool.

so basically, work harder if you want to enjoy cold showers.

Because it feels terrible. Also, [citation needed]

>tfw when theres no such thing as cold water here because its so hot most of the year

Loving the pseudoscience in this thread.

I buzz my hair because it gets too hot so no moldylocks for me.