Why don't Switzerland or Norway want to join the EU?

Why don't Switzerland or Norway want to join the EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/che/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We voted twice on it. The rural areas of Norway put up a huge fight against it, fearing losing their jobs due to cheap food imports, and the rest of us didnt want to give up political sovereignty.

> In short: because we didnt want to join their club.

Because fuck globalists

50.3% of the public voted against in the referendum, that's why.
Also wanting to maintain Switzerland's adored neutral direct democracy was likely a large factor in why the referendum voted to stay out.

long story short - they're too rich and would lose more then they would gain.

Also: Fishing rights and state ownership of oil and gas reserves.

Swiss because the mountain Jews have been neutral forever
Norway idk

Because both of those countries didn't fall for the EU hustle.

Fuck the EU
Fuck the USA
Fuck Ukraine
Kill Ukrainians

What about the ruskies mate?

Dont worry Piotr, you can still come here and clean our toilets.

This is the main reason, Norway would have lost their fishing rights and would have ended up paying more than they would gain from a membership due to their oil fields.

Because it's corrupt and undemocratic

Russian shit heads are Jew Kikes too

Yeah, while sweden has a huge (used to be bigger though) industrial sector and you dont have to pay taxes on your goods in the common market. Norway has resources but no industry so we are bound to be more protective of our sovereignty.

Fuck the EU, at this point it's retarded to join it. Only the few libcucks we have here want to join it, almost everyone I know wants nothing to do with it.

That's completely OK

The eu is a shithole

I didn't know there were still countries in Europe I could have respect for.

>Why don't Switzerland or Norway want to join the EU?
You'd have to be pretty fucking retarded to want to join the EU right now. It's better in the long term that they don't.

>two smartest European countries
>refuse to join the EU

really made me think

>Norway
People voted no in two referendums
>Switzerland
tfw too rich to be a part of the EU

You should have joined in the 70's with us

switzerland is completely dependant on rich people living ´there. They don't have anything going for them. They are in big trouble in the future. Like Croatia trouble.

I honestly didn't know we have an opt-out clause

You only have 1
Britain and Denmark have 4

Nah, according to the MIT Economic Complexity Index they have the second most complex and interconnected economy on the planet, they're far from being completely dependent on rich people living there, their economy is just incredible in general.

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/che/

Norway is now considering to leave the EEA, which is being hushed in the media. That means bye-bye polacks and other eastern europeans.

Basicaly the center and left parties wanna see how well the UK will fare outside the EU, and if they get a better deal then us then we will prolly have a referendum on it.

They adopt all the EU laws without having a vote on them to be in the economic union (free trade). But
not being in the EU doesn't oblige them to free movement for example and few other things (still I think Norway has taken up eastern europeans)

So they get all of the nice stuff like the free trade deals without having to deal with bullshit like bureaucracy and the free movement which means accepting tons of outsiders?

Yeah, over 100 000 of you polacks alone.

>Somalia
>Pakistan
Why?

We have EOS. Its basicly EU, but not EU. But we get all your laws.

Dont worry, once our economy tanks and we start cutting social welfare they'll leave like the locust they are and go to the next country.

vucic disagrees

To be fair, at least most of the polacks work. Can't say the same for the niglets

Norway is redpilled. They know EU wants to bleed them dry. Norway knows bleeding dry is bad, look how they treat their oil money protip: they are not spending it.

Switzerland is literally mouintain jews that dealt to every side of war, they are not going to get kiked by EU.

Everyone in EU outside of Germany is being pretty much abused by Germany and euro.

Thanks, doc.

Yeah but they send alot of the money back to Poland, which means that the net economic benefit of having Polacks here is questionable.

Du liker neger mer?

Still the EU didn't make you take in the imigrants, you did that yourself. Still I would worry more about the niggers living on welfare, I can give an arm that we give in more that we take from the system, the inverse for somalis, pakis, etc.

Switzerland hid all the Jew gold from World War 2 and is rich enough to not need the EU

Norway has oil and is therefore, rich enough to not need the EU.

extrmeely cool site family

thank you

The somalis came through the UN unfortunately, they are placed "refugees" from the 90's.

There are more polacks on welfare in Norway then Pakis btw, we brought them here in the 70's to drive our busses and shit, so they actually do work.

and no, I do like Polacks more then niggers, but thats a pretty low bar to set for yourself, you should really aim higher Stanislaw!

Because they are smart enough not to.

Our economy got ruined by negotiations with the EU and our politicians accepting laws passed in the EU parlaiment that dictate the shape of potatoes...

The EU is a Beraucratic monster that is backed by the German industry sector and uses its power to strenghten only the German industry while hampering the growth of others.

>why don't arguably the two richest countries in Europe want to share with everyone else?

Gee I wonder

Well you have problems with Poles sending money here, we have a problem with nurses and doctors running away to Norge after finishing their studies.
Can't really blame them desu, they're getting paid shit here.

Why become cucks of marxists?

Btw why would you allow an immigrant to get welfare? What's the point of taking in someone if he will become a leech?

My idea is that on the Norwegian behalf it is partly rooted in a deep feeling of nationalistic pride. We are also somewhat genuinely skeptics to the unknown.

You've got a point user

In case of Norway it had something to do with selling oil and some fishing rights (or was that iceland?) and switzerland due to long standing neutrality.

>bye Eastern euros
and hello Islam

Why won't EU just fuck off?

I thought Ukraine loved the EU

It's 50/50 really.

That's why your country is now 50/50

>WHY?!

Short answer, we don't want to be a part of a club that constantly donates to a sink, like Greece.

I think our biggest job market in Norway is painting houses. I know a lot of good people who couldn't find work after doing a masters degree and moved.

That's the eurozone m8. I know it can be hard to differentiate, living in a bubble all your life

Every news about raped german women or truck of peace makes me happy, Hans. You deserve everything.

For the last time, it's not a fucking union. We are not united. Countries should be able to get roughly the same things, but I can't get a mobile phone plan from Finland can I?

When we have true free markets in the EU, I'll give it another go.

Tell me about unique Ukraine and its culture

>itt people unironically think that Norway isn't a vassal of the EU

It's not rape if my wife enjoys it and I give my consent :^)

The real question is why should we join?

Also building houses. And a lot of Polish women work in nursing homes.

There is no need for Switzerland to join the EU.

There were already secret negotiations between Germany, France and Italy. If a big war breaks out Switzerland will be partitioned between those countries. Jura goes to France, Tessin to Italy and the rest will become part of Greater Germany along with Austria.

>Switzerland

What happens to Liechtenstein?

My uncle is underwater welder in norway, mad dosh

Liechtenstein will be part of Germany. But it is so insignificant (like San Marino, Andorra etc.) it might remain indepent.

Micro States need to die though in my opinion.

>Micro States need to die though in my opinion.

I wholly agree. On the bonus side, Liechtenstein has no standing army so rolling in the tanks should be easy.

What's good in Europe for Switzerland? They already bargained for all kind of rights, what would they gain that they don't have?

They would lose their voice, as it's a small country. This idea that one citizen = one vote is retarted, it's only natural for small countries to be afraid, their own interests will never be taken into account.