Sup Forums BOTF

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

never again will we fail to get them all

Based nip. Checked

are we winning yet g-guys?

>no more "holocausts"

Totally agree 2bh

Baessssssssed god emperor!!!!

som1 post a BASED BLACK GUY IN A TRUMP KIPPAH RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDD

You actually expect him to come out and say it? Man, I knew Brazilians were dumb, but this is far.

>we
they only thing you failed to do during WWII is not getting nuked

>Tfw everyone hates your guts and wants you dead and would never even give you a chance
>At least we're winning...

Come on, man

"Never again shall the powers of evil overcome the good".

>implying that what Trump should do is say "The Holohoax didn't happen, dummies"

Have a sage

NEWFAGS: SAGE OR IGNORE THESE SLIDE THREADS

It's just a prank bro

Kek has spoken

>Has Jewish son in law
>Daughter converted to Judaism
>Hired Jews
>Pledged to protect Israel

BBBBUT HES AGAINST THE GLOBALISTS RIGHT?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

best goy

My best friend as a preteen/early teen was a jew.

I just checked up on her for the first time since graduating high school. She wears shirts that say "the future is female" and posts all sorts of feminist/leftist trash.

Why is it always (((them)))????? I should've gassed her when I had the chance.

>holocaust happens again
>insert "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" music

Today my campus had some craxy kike reading off the names of the 12 gorillion.
Today i learned that isreal gave guns to serb militias during the bosnian genocide.
Fuck isreal

Kek
This

is it really that surprising he does that? for the love of god, his daughter gets kike'd every night while you guys defend him saying he ain't a kike lover (or even a zionist in the wors cae scenario).

checked and /thread

>again
I wasn't aware there was a first time.

Fuck off Stormcuck. Sup Forums has always supported the plight of the Jewish peoples as does the God Emperor. We're a Civic Nationalist board, deal with it.

Nip bantz are best bantz

Zionists are not globalists. Zionists are the based Nationalist Jews.

>Tfw everyone jokes but is also serious about killing you, your mom, your dad, (presumably) your wife and kids, your cousins, uncles, aunts, grandparents, etc.

I wish that for one minute ever goy got experience what it's like to be Jewish maybe they wouldn't be so unbelievably evil all the time.

kek lmao

>Implying poltards are capable of killing a Jew
Kek

Get back to me when Trump

>admits Kahane was right
>recognizes Jewish dominion over the entire Land of Israel, and the right of the Jews to forcibly remove Arabs squatting on their land
>makes global banks cough up the 500 billion US dollars owed to Israel for Jewish property stolen or destroyed in the war on pain of being barred from doing business in the United States

holy shit actually first post best post, and people are over using that saying

Jews cannot be based. Zionists wars are fucking up the Middle East and Marxist Jews are relocating them into the west to divide and conquer the countries. They both look out out for each other's interest.

I LOVE HIM EVEN MORE

>Let's kill millions of people for the crime of being born
>BEST POST BEST POST

Humans really are sick fucking animals. I remember reading a lot of fantasy books over the years but only recently have I come to realize I actually live among Orcs and Demons and shit.

18 dimensional othello

>implying Im some neo-nazi denier retard

a fucking jew leaf

SHUT THE FUCK UP KIKE
APOLOGIZE FOR HOLODOMOR AND RED TERROR YOU FAGGOT
THIS IS WHY IT'S GOING TO REPEAT SCUM

$0.02 has been added to your bank account.

Please JIDF

Double standards

30 million Russians died as a direct result of cultural Marxist experiments and the Frankfurt school.

20 Million Chinese.

10 Million Europeans.

Let that sink in.

Sixty million people.

Trump is useful for the time being, Muslims first, Jews are next.

Maybe you Yids should stop supporting NIGGERS and relentlessly acting against Whites. YOU supported the nigger rights movement and YOU are a bunch of Communists and Libtards.

Yes, many people hate you because you will not change and you are enemy to everyone not you, JUST LIKE MUSLIMS. That's no accident.

Stop being Jewish. Walk away. It's that easy, but no, you prefer to spend your time undermining the same Whites who send Yidsrael foreign military aid. Without Cuckstians you would have no country.

Some people here troll, but there's a very large and increasing number of people globally who hate you, all of you, and want to kill every male, brood sow and brat.

You do nothing for anyone good. Yid parasites are at the front of every liberal globalist effort. When a qassam kills a Yidsraeli baby I smile.

It's YOUR fault Assad etc have so many supporters on Sup Forums, Jew. You will not stop so as with Communists (who are usually Jews) all that's left is to advocate your extermination.

You know why we make a professional job of Holohoax denial? Because we want to do a better job when it's our turn.

In order for never "again" it has to actually happen a first time.

/thread

>>Let's kill millions of people for the crime of being born

No, let's kill the Jew virus for what they relentlessly DO! "Being born" is shillshit, though stopping babby monsters has its merits.

Stop being Jewish if you don't want to be loathed for your deliberate choice to be the enemy of the human race.

>blurgh
Copypasta, everyone.

I don't like Jewish influence a whole lot but this post is a fantastic example of the determination of zionist jews to paint right thinking men as racist hypocrites.