MAYANS WERE RIGHT #2

I got information on the books!
Albert Spergeon is the writer of "The Seventh". Created it in 2001. He is a local writer, and submitted the book way back.
There is no real information on him online, so I'll call the City Hall to see if he still lives. Having lunch first.
Zechariah Sitchin has a book with similar format, different wording, and no prologue that is very important.
His book was created in 2007, and when I went to the Library, I found out that it was taken out yesterday and reserved for 7 days.
Here is the PDF, though.
eyeoncitrus.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/the-end-of-days-zecharia-sitchin.pdf

/x/ thread:
If the Mayans were right, and we blend it in with both Mithran Cult which states 7 years before the Return, and Christ Cult beliefs which is the same, 2012 was the beginning of the end times.
And it's formulated by a society that resets humanity every 8000 years.

Puma Punka is 12000 years old, with buildings made out of Granite.
It's a mass ruin right now.
Atlantis was a massive Naval and Global Power, that used Pyramids and Ziggarats as it's major building format.
The core of the civilization suffered a great Flood, forcing most of Humanity into extinction.

We are on Year 5, the end is nigh.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/wVhDVwb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Food for thought.

Hell fire bump
More

read bump

Thanks man.

Slaying of the bull/buffalo is very prominent in many religions with Shamanistic values of a Liberator, or Savior God.

(Thoth is with us.)

That including the Jewish Moloch, or the Greek Chronos, or the Roman Saturn.

Carthage's God was Ba'al-Hadru'um, a Bull God who thrives on Human Sacrifice, or particularly, one baby a year.
Similarity between Moloch, god of the Canaan, and his name translates to King. With the face of a bull.

If we continue on to Egyptian Mythology, Horus is similar to Mithra, the Son of a prime God.

Set'ry or SET, is his mortal enemy.
Similar to Jesus who had Satan as his mortal enemy.
Or Prometheus vs. Chronos and how the Romans adopted his story against Saturn. However, Romans state that Saturn was defeated but not destroyed. Chronos is a different story where he became dormant, a husk, and thrown in the pit of Tarturus, but can seep influence.

The MASSIVE pit of Tarturus

(This is all personal theory, I cannot confirm how easily translated or how flawed my opinion may be, correct me if I'm wrong.)

Summarize why the end is near plz

discord.gg/wVhDVwb

Creating a discord for the few interested in this topic, as this thread isn't beating the slide.
It'll take a while for me to fully explain

Keep it in schizo

this is interesting
Not /x/ paranoia tier

The gas giants freak me the fuck out.

If you were somehow transported to the surface of Saturn, you'd freeze to death immediately in a cloud of frozen toxic Ammonia, and your solid frozen corpse would fall through distances comparable multiple Earths, through clouds of Helium and Ammonia, presumably being chipped away at by shards of ice and then you'd thaw a bit as friction heats you up until whatever is left of you splashes in to a sphere of liquid hydrogen in the middle where you will remain, basically forever.

I think you just found hell

Shit...

Oh I forgot to mention, inside the clouds would be pitch black dark too.

Come back in 2 years. There are literaly too many predictions in my notebook from pol that I simply cant add any more.

Scan that shit
Treng no fler skrabling her

Lol, only Norwegians clicked this shit. Was just recently thinking about the Mayans also. Have a bump

bump