Sup Forums is not a bastion of free speech

Anyone notice how you can't call out redditors anymore? Anytime I try it says "system has marked your post as spam" simply for having the word r.e.d.d.i.t. in it. Seriously, fuck off you cucked moderators.

reddit

WTF

I think its hit and miss with the mods. I think they try to include anything that can be at all construed politically, but sometimes i think they are a bit too authoritarian. I dont know why pol would block threads about reddit. Makes no sense to me. Mods, care to fill us in as to why reddit stuff gets banned?

gο back tο reddit

Seems you're right. I tried to write "fuck off back to re**it" and it told me it was spam.

Yeah reddit sucks ass
I tried to troll people there once but it is fucking impossible to understand how to use it

Sup Forums has never been about free speech. It just uses a different type of censorship than other sites (i.e. dissenting views just get shouted down and spammed awaY)

Die newfag scum. The word was filtered because plebbitors used to spam and shill their communities here.

Don't capitalize reddit and you'll get away with it most of the time

t. butthurt shitlib

That's right. Don't forget the string of jew pics

Lmao, gb2plebbit

Cool story spicnigger.

fpbp

>disagreement and refutation is censorship

reddit?

>Sup Forums has no free speech
>negative replies count as censorship
>mfw you are this dense

reddit

you have to go back.

to reddit.

>w-who are you1?

tidder ot kcab ffo kcuf

That's what free speech is. But you're in poland you probably have an antifa-tier understanding of free speech.

i got the same thing aswell when i wanted to type somthing about your pic related and nothing about r e d i t
i guess som keywords in a sertain combo will get you the same message
>:(