Hitler Redpill Thread

Currently learning about Hitler's Germany at school; tell me Sup Forums, is he really as bad as they say?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=udNHsk57f24
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=OtNRwTl1sRk
youtube.com/watch?v=eJcjXC3YRT8
youtube.com/watch?v=8hhHZZmdBeM
youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120
henrymakow.com/nazi_masons.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM

Hitler did nothing wrong

You need to be 18 for Sup Forums, go back to school

Watch "The Greatest Story Never Told" and bring up some of the facts from that movie in class. Watch your teacher squirm

Natsoc was a masonic wing of the right.

Hitler was an agent implanted into Germany to destroy it once and for all time.

Yes. Even though he fixed his country he used it to bring chaos and death to the world. Can't really defend that...

jacob hitler was the founder of israel, a rothschild asset.

Yeah basically this. He also probably should have raised Germany back to pre-WW I stability and just coasted on that for a while before widescale buttfucking Europe.

did Hitler cause ww1?! it was more destructive that ww2 ,

He fixed the country AND the economy. He said "fuck you Rothschild" and created an own banking system. Something the jews didnt like.

Like Gaddafi did btw

like the jews would have allowed that.. pic related

He was an hero.

This.

Quick list:

Mufti of Jerusalem
Waffen SS (wiking)
Leon degrelle
Germanic territories and treaty of Versailles
Germany post ww1

mfw i see this thread

He didn't listen to Rohm which in turn was his downfall

he only really cared about Germans. he might have been good for them, but pretty shit for everyone else.

Like most of the population. ( especially since I lived in D.C.) I've been to the Holohoax museum numerous times.

Talk about a overkill on Propaganda in that place.

Funny How I didn't see the Light till a few years later.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Why aren't there any diaries of American soldier who criticise the allies and switch sides? And why are Jews always portraits as weak and feable people?

How would history truly be if it would be written objectively

Read pic related to the class

Who knows? Winners write history.

Well he didn't finish the job/failed so yes bad.

Did they talk about how he was a degenerate meth junkie that caused the deaths of millions of white Europeans?

((()))
edited video

>muh hitler was a good boy he dindu nuffin the holohoax didn't happen but I wish it had

((()))
don't @ me, you're boring and unintelligent

funny meme, i bet your basement is nice and cozy skinhead

>Jewish
>unintelligent

really niggles the noggin

one of the most talented female singers ive heard is jewish, she did some disney musical level stuff

>the letter is from a german who lived in germany

"nah man fuck my own country that shit sucked"

them sample sizes are making me cRInGE

Say the one who lives in a country that constlatly make wars for material profit

Fuck off

Many Germans on reflection detested the country the lived in due to the regime in place

lmao at that unsourced pic. why haven't jews built 1 civilization in 6 million years?

The thing I can't rationalize about Hitler is how many Poles and Russians were killed. Why go after them? What was the point?

Holy shit, you're even trying?

"constantly makes wars"

more like keeps human genocide from happening all the time by fuckers from countries like yours

youtube.com/watch?v=udNHsk57f24

Lebensraum?

Hitler banned freemasonry.

The Russians were Bolsheviks and Marxists who were planning an attack on Germany, Hitler did a preemptive strike in response to an inevitable future.

Patton started getting redpilled after the war. Thats why the kikes assassinated him.

nahh
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=OtNRwTl1sRk
youtube.com/watch?v=eJcjXC3YRT8
youtube.com/watch?v=8hhHZZmdBeM

Anyone else getting a bit sick of the constant "antifa are the real fascists" posts on Sup Forums?

They're buying in to the leftist definition of fascism and trying to use that against them. It's nonsense.

Russia was beefing up their military force during a peace treaty, they didn't want peace. They wanted time to rebuild and update their military

It's documented that they were planning to stab the Germans in the back during this time

((()))
you have to use garbage memes while your people are memes pic related

>The Russians were Bolsheviks

The soviet government was ruled by Bolsheviks. That doesn't justify going out of your way to kill Russian peasants for no reason.

>Anyone else getting a bit sick of the constant "antifa are the real fascists" posts on Sup Forums?

Yeah. They probably also think communism isn't bad

the Russian "peasants" killed more Russians than the Germany. Research the Russian Revolution and what peasants did to their own.

Yeah he was as bad as they say, he's basically just a combination of mohamed, stalin, and marx except whining about different groups. If he just gassed commies and didn't try invading everyone he would have been a worldwide hero.

He did noting wrong.

>School
MODS

>anyone that points out that I'm a braindead stormweenie is a jew boogeyman

hitler was the good guy youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120

saved, fuck nazi scum, my grandad was an AA gunner and shot down 6 of those scum and id fucking love to get the opportunity to do the same someday

((()))

henrymakow.com/nazi_masons.html

>Banned Smoking
>Brought industry back to Germany
>Connected to the working class

Except mix in some Jew blaming rhetoric.

Yes he is but not for the reasons you think. Hitler was a tool of the Jews all along so they could become accepted by mainstream society and create the state of Israel.

Just a reminder that the "autism" memes are a Jewish joke. "High-functioning autism" is a label which is applied to young men to retain them as cattle.

It is a demonization of normal masculine behavior.

Obsession with numbers, or "red pills", or history, or just general happiness found in a certain "thing".

It is to make you subservient to the Jewish order.

This is the most important red pill you will ever read.

"Chad" and "autism" memes are to make you a slave to the Jew again.

"Autists" were the ones to figure all this out; that is why they are afraid of you and your intelligence.

inb4 they kill us all off just the same way they did in Communist Russia

Yes, that's the entire reason for the admiration he gained. He was full on zero compromise suicidal evil and people liked it. His own niece killed herself because she couldn't stand him. That's how terrible he was.

卐卐
bring it bitch

"Terrible" is on a scale. It takes "terrible" to stand up to the the Jews. Because they are terrible. Their crimes are worse than Hitler's.

Hitler was a Christ-figure in comparison.

wow just wow, how will Hitler ever recover

>That feel when watching Triumph of the Will for the first time the other night.

I almost cried. I weep for this world that Hitler lost. He was a good man.

Nope. Not a degenerate like you, leaf.

We've been taken over by lefty Sup Forums and/or plebbit fags

Hitler was right. How is this even a question?

Hitler had his own comrades shot for disagreeing with him. A mere handful of men in history can compare to the messed up fucker he was. I doubt any of them was Jewish.

did your grandpy also survive getting gassed 6 million times than steal a German plane and shoot down Hitler himself while punching 6 billion Nazis too?!

Did he knew for the gas chambers ?? w/proofs pls

wow, tell us more about Hitler

He did right. He shot a gay fucker in order to show the people who was the rightful Fuhrer. In that time, it was right. Archduke Ferdinand had been assassinated.

Don't be a dumbfuck Kraut.

>tfw E1b1b and you should have listened

HAHAHA, more than 100,000 civilians dead only in the war of Irak, that you use to steal to that country

>USA protecting my country

Your country make a intervention here only for displace the elected president and put a retard who sell my country to multinationals, kill the opposition and was the right hand of a dictator.

Of course, you we're protecting us... protecting from progress and advancement

he's not a native German he's Merkel's son

digits do not lie

gas "chambers" never served as a killing "chamber" so he did not know .. watch this

I think they confirm that he lied with the zeroes

>tfw Napoleon, Hitler, and perhaps myself will shape your entire reality before you even know what's going on.

Plebbit and lefty Sup Forums need to die in the gassing.

I want a NatSoc Revolution.

Once, I posted the Hitler "Revolution" quote here, and it was replaced with a Jewish pepe picture.

I know I'm being monitored because my words have impact.

Prepare your assholes. I refuse to go down as George Lincoln Rockwell did.

you're fucking autistic

You're fucking liberal

that was the most retarded get i've ever seen in my life, and no, he was in north Africa and took shrapnel to his legs and they were amputated shortly after. I've seen the purple hearts, more of a man than you ever will be keyboard hero.

GCSE student spotted

get outta here

don't ever call me that faggot

Fuck off.

Don't ever be a faggot and I won't

This shit right here is why I'm glad we have 300 military bases, and you don't. Oh but don't come crying to us when you elect a shit tier dictator who starts shooting into crowds of protesters. We don't affect shit in your stupid ass 'elections' keep pretending to make yourself feel more important than you are.

Where is this flag from...? Also do you mean Freemasonry specifically or like the non-freemason occult beliefs of the Nazis?

Serbian here. In Kragujevac, Serbia, S took some 2700-2800 schoolchildren out of class and shot them all. That was to avenge the death by partisans of some 60 German troops. They said 1 for 50, they delivered. My grandma and many other people who died recently but whom I remember witnessed such crimes. She witnessed the killing of 2000 Jews and prominent Serbs in Novi Sad, January 1942 (mostly Jews) who were rounded uo by Hungarian occupying forces and killed to suck up to the Germans. Yep, he was that bad.

He did fix German economy, and the Treaty of Versailles which he railed against was a robbery of the defeated side in WW1. But he should have stopped there.

S -> SS. Damn keyboard.

Oh and the civilians? Yeah guess who caused those deaths, terrorists you KEK. Civilian casualty reports are flawed as fuck and include a huge ass range like 25k-35k. If you've ever taken an elementary statistics class you would KNOW that is a fucking red flag, its a bullshit made up number and families of terrorists aren't going to say "OH KHABDUL WAS A TERRORIST NOT A CIVILIAN YOU NEED TO TAKE HIS NAME OFF THE LIST". Fuck off back to your third world nation faggot.

yeah, my grandfather was at the battle of the bulge and helped liberate buchenwald, its honestly pretty offensive to see people legitimately defend hitler and seriously argue the holocaust was grossly exaggerated.

I'm not being a faggot, Nazis deserve to be held responsible for their crimes, and if you think ANYTHING they did was less than crime you're more scum than human.

who do I believe, quads or an anonymous troll?!

They literally rule the world dumbass

yes.