Brit/pol/ - Big Guy Edition

>Arron Banks decides not to stand in Clacton
order-order.com/2017/04/24/banks-bottles-it/

>Jeremy Corbyn planning to 'dismantle' the UK's defences, Conservatives claim
news.sky.com/story/jeremy-corbyn-is-planning-to-dismantle-the-uks-defences-the-conservatives-claim-10847954

>General election 2017: UKIP manifesto to pledge a burka ban
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39682939

>When Nigel Farage met Julian Assange
theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/23/when-nigel-farage-met-julian-assange

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to say if he would authorise killing of Isil leader
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/23/jeremy-corbyn-might-not-authorise-strike-against-isil-leader/

>General election 2017: Tories to pledge energy bill cap
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39685106

>UKIP are re-branding themselves as anti-Islamic, pro-British Cultural Nationalists
youtube.com/watch?v=s3DhEUjYP_c

>UKIP: FULL THROTTLED ISLAMOPHOBIA
youtube.com/watch?v=wYkb7ETdOgg

Friendly reminder that if you do not speak with a northern accent you are posh scum and don't belong in Brit/pol/, also I hope you die in your sleep tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YuPm5IZQfEA
youtube.com/watch?v=9z5MLHcY7_g
youtube.com/watch?v=DZ-PM1yqGQ0
listverse.com/2015/05/28/10-real-victims-of-the-cias-mkultra-program/
youtube.com/watch?v=izOdvBmTDh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This thread was made first. Save this one for later. Keep it alive.

Yorkshirem'n 'ere, born an bread.

Whoever posted the link first usually gets right of way.

This one will do fine.

>Might actually vote labour because I fucking hate blairites in ANY form

Hmmm

BASED Nige
youtube.com/watch?v=YuPm5IZQfEA
youtube.com/watch?v=9z5MLHcY7_g

the absolute STATE of marco fu

Whats up with the working-class haters?

We vote UKIP, its the fucking middle-class whos women suck paki cocks all day while they diddle themselves to pictures of cartoon horses

Fucking dirty.

But you are a loser, my man. Uni and minimum wage retardry are hardly achievements

Serious question to the poor people browsing this thread.

How can you look up to rich people and not see that they are your superiors? Sure, you can dislike them, but surely if you were as good as them you would be making as much money as them?

So are the results of the election on June 8th or is it the day we go out to vote?

Which day should i book off, basically?

You going for a soft Brexit m8?

Mummy May is trying to purge the remainers who won't surrender. Give her the mandate if you're actually for Brexit.

VOTE TORY

Book off June 9th.

Do you drink yorkshire tea?

BLACK PEOPLE

BLACK PEOPLE EVERYWHERE

AHHHHHHHHH

>tfw two pieces of coursework due by friday
>one is a group piece but the rest of the group haven't contributed anything and I'm going to have to make up the shortfall

He is awakening

youtube.com/watch?v=DZ-PM1yqGQ0

lads what should I do with my £15 grand

tunnocks teacakes

Spend it on tunnocks.

I'm not minimum wage.
Many are.
What do you do again lad?

kek

if you have a mobile signal you're in a shit part of yorkshire

>tfw no potato-kun

Not after I found out that it's not actually grown in Yorkshire

Finally made some OC after a while.

The Unionist fights back.

tunnocks teacakes desu

I WANNA CRY

Invest it in a lifetime isa. And get a regular ISA with the rest. Invest in British manufacturing like BAE Systems and Babcock.

>if someone worries about something, they should be PM
kek

Seriously I wonder who they will blame first when they catastrophically lose. I predict the PLP and media, kek.

Interesting, I guess it's a start.

Is there hope for us anons? Our country is less cucked than before but can we properly fix the degeneracy.

Also is a politics degree worth anything? or should I skip uni and get a job now?

Posting this again because I can still feel the sensation of the stench in my nostrils.

Anyone else really dislike the working class?
I'm not an elitist or anything but they are just so worthless and parasitical leeching off the ahrd work of others. They take pride in their ignorance and stupidity and lack of effort in not trying to improve their own lives, their children or their nation. They have no ambition whatsoever to better themselves and blame everyone else because they cannot be bothered to put in the effort to strive for something better.

Day of the rope we're absolutely getting rid of the welfare state (apart from disability) and restricting the vote to landowners only.

AND THEY ARE SO FUCKING UGLY AND GROSS IF YOU CANT SHOWER THEN AT LEAST USE SOME DEODARANT AND PUT ON SOME CLEAN CLOTHES REEEEEEEE

> BAE Systems
>No major war happening at the moment

Hmmmmm

I literally make people to not pay taxes
>many people
Many people in Britain are genetically inferior shitskins or dysgenically selected native morons

Bet it all on a Tory landslide.

The point is, you won't allow any criticism of the rich even when they rape people, kill people, rape countries economically, rape people financially.

Because you feel that anyone against a particular part or group of something has to be for the other opposite extreme.

Voting for the Tories again? You lot are so predictable.

thoughts on my OC? im trying to find patterns

my theory is, the atlantic coast vote anti-nationalist because they aren't demographically threatened, they are surrounded on all sides by French people

but in the South there's a lot of Muslims, and north too (and also non-French ppl)

likewise, Prussians were surrounded by slavs so voted NSDAP

Would like to know also

as long as british people are paying taxes, BAe will do just fine

Step over them.

> implying a major war will never happen

You don't wait UNTIL the major war to buy BAE.

That's when you consider selling.

Get ahead of the curve.

Buy low sell high.

If you'd rather buy high then sell when peace is declared, go to

he only just came back too. IT'S NOT FAIR LADS

Woodberry

You help this man.
>Well done lad.

It's already in a cash ISA.

I didn't think there were any lifetime ISAs yet.

> ywn cum inside a trashy barely legal council estate gf with a leopard bra and wipes up with her ripped stockings

So its the newcastle brown ales of teas?

%rate?

>mid thirties
>stuck in soul crushing telesales job
>apply to 10-20 other jobs a day, no one ever replies back
>wanted to do manual labour. Poles get shipped here and take those jobs, we have to have a CSCS card which I don't even have time to train for.
Also, for the position of labourer, they only want people with driving licenses. wtf lads?

I seethe with rage ever time I hear "they do the jobs britons dont' want to do". I do want to do those jobs.

>this man
Nah, I help my fellow Whites to not pay taxes that are wasted on subhumans, endless wars and propaganda

What unpredictable happenings are going down in the Irish Republic?

Potato-kun, I'd vote DUP if I lived in Norn Iron, but I don't. Mummy May needs a mandate to deliver Brexit.

2/3rds of UKIP voters are expected to go Tory.

If Mummy May fails then Brexit is dead. We must give her power lest Brexit fail.

Why'd he get banned... again?

he is not potato-kun. you worship a false idol.

He was asking for extra potato rations.

He's avatarfagging and offtopic mostly

Like this man?
>Profits from Tax money contracts.
>Gets you to help him not pay tax money.

Ok. Explain to me why a company such as Vodafone should be able to do sweetheart deals with HMRC?

Cash is not ideal at all. Gets stocks and shares. Cash is designed to inflate away. You're losing value just by holding it.

avatarfagging I presume. it should have been me
>tfw have survivor's guilt

Also.
>Define fellow white

Nah.
Comrade Corbyn would deliver a Trotskyite-hard brexit. May doesn't need a mandate, she already has one.

Came from 2 working class families who worked hard and are now middle. Nothing wrong with them as a group but a lot of my families friends are drug dealers and other shit people.

Working class people can be good, hard working citizens just like the middle class can be lazy cunts user. But a lot of them are fucking scummy, I'll give you that. We gotta help eachother out if we're gonna sort the country out though.

They aint the working class, thats the parasite class.

Also why would you look down on your fellow countrymen who have been hit the hardest by wage compression and the like enabled by too much immigration and so on.

Im not saying have empathy for dole scum, but not all the underclass deserve their lot.

Join the forces. It's not too late lad.

>define
Shitskin you've been found out

Yeshh

1.01% p/a

>UKIP

Ah, yes. UKIP, the party whose leader for years called himself a 'Libertarian' that supports the Snoopers Charter and mass surveillance.

The party that takes cringey pictures of themselves drinking beer and wear caps in order to look British instead of just acting normally British.

Truly embarrassing.

can't be avin that now can we

shitposting is IN britains future

>comfy hours
right?

Yes indeed cash a shit. Only meant as a medium of exchange, not as investment, unless you're a sly fucker and can get into currency trading but that's a slippery one.

Hmm a lot of hate there.

>is one projecting?

No she doesn't. She has a slim majority and enough remainers in the Tory party to stop here. A large majority with new, Brexiteer MPs will allow Brexit to go ahead. Don't give me this communist bullshit.

Please, can someone tell me why you Anglos destroyed my ancient people and culture, their eduction system and their governments.

you stole everything from us.

im not angry, im just sad.

he was talking about politics. he btfo some ukippers

Wouldn't mind having his job.

If you know a trade or can work as a labourer just go to a building firm and ask them for work.

Is there ANYONE else thinking of voting Labour?

I HATE the idea of a 1000 year tory reich and Nuttal shot himself in the face

Answer the question Volgan lad as you are always shitposting nonsense.
>How do you determine your clients White Purity level?

>tfw no numerous pints with gavin mcinnes, tommy robinson, paul joseph watson and alex jones

would be the GOAT night out

Just want to step in and remind everyone that this Anglo was one of the first Apex Predators that ever lived, and actively hunted the ancestor of Aryans.

Hahahaha ok you're right.

>tfw you a shit load of the MKULTRA test subjects went on to be successful criminals, mobsters, musicians, film makers, etc
Some of them committing acts of violence directly after dosing

listverse.com/2015/05/28/10-real-victims-of-the-cias-mkultra-program/

You lads seriously reckon they can "control" your mind?
>Inb4 /x/

>Pic very related

yeah man. what is up

>Join the forces. It's not too late lad.
Have seriously considered this, but I'm 36.

realise*

What kind of comfort you after? Music? Film? TV?
I've got all sorts

top kek

Soon lad

Here's a taster:
youtube.com/watch?v=izOdvBmTDh0

Nah vote Tory and make Facebook friends upset.

wars a motherfucker, you were just on the wrong end. Which country is this adressing? Britts owned like half of Africa.

Paul ' Nut all over his own face' Nuttal

>thinking

I already am voting labour

>Soulful

Basically I'm down, after watching the end of car share.

lmao

Fucking hell that's actually a massacre top fucking kek

The dayposters were been mean. I just want to get comfy.

Is there anything on TV worth watching these days?