A FUCKING POO

>tfw you will never be white
>tfw you will never be part of the race that has been bred since antiquity to be absolutely ruthless killers and empire builders
>tfw you will never live in the most technocratic and advanced society on earth
>tfw youre a fucking POO

I don't even shit on the street Sup Forums why did this happen to me

>A
>FUCKING
>POO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_6ltfDWF0Q
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614001238
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0092656615000549
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hehe

I'm sorry I thought this poo in loo meme was really disrespectful but...

Don´t let the memes get to you. You are the original aryans and some out-there theories propose a tribe of your priests were the Cohenites or Hebrews walking over some mountains due to some floods, going on to found judaism.

Take some pride, Hinduism has cool useful spiritual stuff + very entertaining mythology full of crazy shit. Are you short or what is the problem?

Remove your lowest dregs of society.
A strong eugenics program will inevitably make your people strong. You just have to have the stomach to go through with it for the greater good of your people.
Either let your people stagnate or take action and force evolution. Those are the choices every race is presented with.

You stupid self hating muds seeking white approval are more of a cancer than the Stormfags

calm your tits

>self hating muds
Have you seen an average Indian?

I mean I dont even have a problem with Arabs, genetically speaking or with Asians or with North Africans but South asians truly are gods worst mistake

You naïve 1st worlders might have a rosy idea of Indians/ south asians because only the best get exported but this place is satans anus

The worst part is all your best people are leaving to western countries like canada and not having many kids lol

Damn it feels good to be a white guy

I get the most keks when some one says

>Super powa in 2020

I'm black American and most of my friends in the US were Indian. You're normal people. Stop taking this bullshit Sup Forums says to heart. Hell many of the posters here are just trolls like me that parrot some bullshit because its funny.

You have a long, strong history. More glorious than most.
Be proud, embody what you are.
Though you really need to learn how to shit properly.

>>tfw you will never be part of the race that has been bred since antiquity to be absolutely ruthless killers and empire builders
who cares about what your ancestors did? they're not you.

Lmfao at the end of the day we're maybe all Arabs, Blacks, Jews, Muslims, Asians acting like white people and talking shit.

It's okay poo guy.
You poo in a loos are great at making money.

what they accomplished was because of genetics. Those same genetics are in the modern whites. you're an embarrassment

Don't worry, my dot headed friend. There's worse things than being a filthy, third world, non-white. I mean, you could be like Argentina, Spain, Portugal, or Italy. People who look white but still aren't actually white.

If you're nice we'll lend you a hot blonde to fuck and cleanse your genetic shortcomings with. Or just immigrate and marry trailer trash?

>You're normal people
Again, only the good ones get exported
Come live in India for a couple of months you will want to kill yourself
See--

>An american saying who's white or not
KEEEEK

You could help by starting to genocide the lowest IQ people in India.

t. Mahmoud Muhammad, average Parisian.

pajeet my son

Get a vasectomy and you get to fight with us, even have a nice life if we win,it's just important that you get sterilised so your chain dies with you.

poo in loo

>because of genetics
let's pretend you're correct for a second
why are there just as many utter fucking retards as there were great and powerful icons of the clearly and utterly superior white race, then? if all accomplishments were because of genetics, then why isn't everyone just as successful?

Friendly reminder that "white" is a term the Jew uses in place of Aryan. If you're Aryan and if I'm Aryan, we are "comrades" as the kids say. We can unite against the Jew and Zionism because we can trust the Aryan blood coursing through your veins. If you're Indo-European, you're Aryan.

po in loo

*poo

Yeah I don't know why I had to be born a lesser race either. I just hope I get a reroll

is she marrying that dog? hot

Lmfao is Mahmoud even a real name ? No really I'm dead

This is exactly what I'm talking about, fucking south asians are retardedly filthy its not even funny anymore

They are you though

This

I-Is it real?

>This is exactly what I'm talking about, fucking south asians are retardedly filthy its not even funny anymore
top kek

You can always use skin bleach

bien sûr l'ami

yeah i remember when my parents made me by combining and transforming into a child

You have over 100 million muslims.
That's something to be proud of.

Our Muslim population isn't a problem since their is enough nationalism here to keep them in check, but they've lived among us for 600 years so they're very close culturally

Eugenics is the only logical solution.

yes,, I remember that from the news.
I think it was a punishment given by village elders or something

By the end of this shit, Europe will be less white than you, also, your country's gonna be 2nd economicly devoloped by 2050
Cheer up, Indobro

I hope they forced her to fuck it

Muslims seems kind of better than Hindus in India though, sorry buddy.
M-Mais... Pourquoi...

Are you Brahmin class? You and North Indians should work to sterilize all the nigger-skinned South Indians.

Just please get Bihar and Uttar Pradesh to stop breeding.

PLEASE.

ALMOST ALL OF INDIA'S POPULATION GROWTH LIES WITH THEM.

SOMEBODY STOP THEM ALREADY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

there are still some iranian casts in the north you have to save them from the dravidian untermensch of the south

>super sentience by 2020

youtube.com/watch?v=i_6ltfDWF0Q

Is this how people feel? Being white sounds dull as fuck.

va savoir

Not everyone can be a winner

Just work hard to get honorary Aryan status.

>Cohenites or Hebrews
REE THERES NO JEWISH BLOOD IN MY SKIN, IM 100% ARYAN

With proper social reform, your country could be one of the greats. Unfortunately, most educated Indians with authority don't seem to give a shit about the starving, brain-dead masses.

South Indians are literally better than North Indians

Shyeah this is most definitely a real post, and OP is not just another stormfag!

It's different in the states. People see fair skin here as lame (tall, dark, handsome meme). Everywhere else in the world having white skin is seen as an amazing thing, esp. in Japan and South American countries

Honestly, things are getting a lot better.
UP is hindu-controlled now, meaning that we're turning the tables now.

What I wouldn't do to be in that bedchamber during the consummation of that marriage

Just start drinking milk and enslaving people around you, itl work out in time.

pic related

In Brazil having olive/tanned skin with Caucasian features is considered the most beautiful

I know right? To be one of the many flies on THAT wall..

Can I post from UAE?

Why would you want to be white?

You would regret it when you get your first sunburn.

I don't know where you get this idea we're ruthless from. If anything we weren't ruthless enough.

You built the greatest empire ever

But you had a functioning university 800 years before christ, no?

Then the muslims burned it down.

you know what you must do

salamalikoum?

pajeets do it on sheets in the streets

I don't have curry fever but do Indian grills like white guys?

Indian ""Brits"" are very VERY loyal to Indian men.

We were pretty hands off for the most part, lad. The attitude at home was that all of the empire would be free and self-determining one day.

I was there with family for for two weeks, and Delhi is the most disgusting place i have been outside of our very nice b&b. So much pollution it turns your snot black at times, glad we did not stay long
The south felt like an entirely different country and was much nicer.

smug feels

A dark brown man covered in body hair. The first thing you notice is his smell. Curry and poo. He has a skinny frame, oily skin and hair. Slimy. Oozing curry and poo from his pores. A thin pathetic moustache. Pitiful.

He pulls down his pants to reveal a small penis surrounded by a mane of smelly greasy pubic hair. He turns around and I see his buttocks smiling at me. His butt is covered in more coarse hair, black. Small cheeks. He bends over and parts his cheeks. A waft of pure poo fills the air. The black hair is thickest here, with a brown hue. Dangle berries can be found. Yesterday's shit clinging on to life. The poo is a light brown, like pumpkin soup. He uses his hands to part the mattered poo hair to reveal a little brown butthole. Caked in poo. Disgusting. The epicentre of filth. An ugly crater. A dirty yet prolific anus.

The Indian.

End it already pajeet

I cried from laughter. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT
That's so disrespectful

>dont let the memes get to you
>checks flag

it's called a bell curve
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614001238
look around through all the related studies.

>(((black)))
>american
KEK

Shower. Shower for all you're worth.

Every Indian girl i've slept with has said the same things about you lot. You all have terrible hygience and you're rude as fuck, even when raised in the West.

Dont do this. everyone deserves a chance at life and this is cruel

No one is born perfect so just deal with it and carry on with life.

>Portugal
Kill yourself literal nigger.

Trini girls like white guys

I read an article once that Indian street food was so contaminated with poop that it was actually poop.

This was because the air was polluted so much by feces that in ppm (parts per million) it was like breathing feces in and out.

They run tests on five major Indian cities and concluded that feces in food were at the highest level possible.

The food is about 99.9% human feces.

This is why people only visit India once.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0092656615000549

I'm white

Nice one

Made me chuckle

Sure you are, fingol.

Keked

I cannot imagine having this much self loathing. I'm a shitskin mutt and a manlet as well, and I still don't hate myself enough to complain to strangers about it.

They did tho...

This is fucking art. KEK

you are a nigger fool youll never be an american hahah wtf negrito.