Africans don't have great architec-

Africans don't have great architec-

Estonians don't have great writting skills.

Isn't Estonia like the El Salvador of Europe?

Nice sand castle.

the fuck is that?

looks like a child made it.

WE

>WE WUZ DEPRESSING BRUTALIST ARCHITECTS

I wonder how that'd hold up against a nuclear weapon.

Use an ellipsis instead of a hyphen, reta...

>Oversized mud hut

>wood and clay
>great architecture

>built by Arabs

kek

that is horrible architecture and you must be a blind fucking moron to think otherwise.

The mosque that you see there was finished in the early 1900's aka under the French colonial government.

It objectively looks ugly and when I was in Dakar for research I took a visit, it smells of crotch. It's also incredibly small up close and personal.

Next time pick something that was actually built by Africans instead of something built by French colonialists. Maybe something like pic related.

Ive had farts strong enough to take down at least one of those walls

>architec-
Why are the posts cut off like this? It's happened a few times today

That thing literally melts and has to be constantly slappes with new mud

Man, this place has gone downhill so far since /new/

MUH SPACESHIPZ

"In 1906, the French administration in the town arranged for the original mosque to be rebuilt and at the same time for a school to be constructed on the site of Seku Amadu's mosque. The rebuilding was completed in 1907 using forced labour"

>the French administration
nice try

>A-Africa doesn't have any g-great architecture

>built in 1907

Because the statement is as if someone on Sup Forums was saying it before they saw the picture, and they were stopped mid sentence

Mud its literally mud

meanwhile...

Estonia is the Ukraine of Europe

Nice bantz

this

they have to rebuild it during the rainy season

>Africans don't have great architec-

Mud brick buildings with sticks poking out the sides is not "great architecture"

They were building this crap in Mesopotamia in 5000bc ffs. And the Africans only replicated the same 500 years ago (With the help of Arab Muslims)

That architecture sucks though.

Wait a second is that spa-
I GET THE JOKE

That pitiful little sand castle is nothing compared to what Europeans built. Shit like pic related seems to be in every little village in Europe.

>Literally piles of mud and sticks

From mud hut to mud castle they truly wuz kangz

>A literal sand castle
This looks like it was made by a child with too much time.

WELL HERE I AM, HERE I AM, HERE I AM!

Well it's better than brutalism

Who knew that stacking shit that high could be done just by holding it with sticks

newfag

They couldn't even line up the sticks

Fucking retard. It's because they said Candlejack and got abduc-

>The Great Mosque of Djenné (French: Grande mosquée de Djenné, Arabic: الجامع الكبير في جينيه) is a large banco or adobe building that is considered by many architects to be one of the greatest achievements of the Sudano-Sahelian architectural style.

Yes, GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT

>Along with the "Old Towns of Djenné" it was designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1988.

It was inscribed immediately with essential cultural heritage sites like the Great Wall and the Pyramids.

Best Fort in the world, it's called Slave One after the Jango Fetts ship in Star Wars.

Well it's a joke you se-

The funniest part about this is that it had to be rebuild by the French after the locals had let it crumble away for centuries.

my 8 year old neighbor makes better looking sandcastles.

Bet they don't have loudspeakers...

The current one needs a constant stream of NEETbux to maintain too

Where is bottom pic?

6/10 needs more great.

checkmate

Gee - I haven't seen a candlejack reference on Sup Forums in a lon-

It's the Basilica of San Marco, in Venice.

Venice is basically a city made of stilt houses, which then formed islands, which then were united through bridges.

I know this because I'm from that city.

Regards.

Forgot picture: a random stilt house that makes up Venice.

at least there aren't any sni-