Turkey time

>only secular muslim country
>has brothels
>you can drink whiskey in the streets while walking
>can buy w33d everywhere

but you fuckers think that we are arabs and eat camels

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergenekon_trials
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sledgehammer_(coup_plan)
krone.at/oesterreich/zweitpass-zurueck-tuerken-stuermen-nun-die-konsulate-angst-vor-strafen-story-565753
twitter.com/AnonBabble

false>only secular muslim country
true>has brothels
false>you can drink whiskey in the streets while walking
false>can buy w33d everywhere

>t. cameleating Arab

Somebody post the "w-we turks are of european origin"-meme

>crys because of Netherlands
> sucks Erdogans dick

Fuck Turkey.

Spray time

shoo shoo roach

How is it like having women as your slaves?

>secular

How about you fuck off

Wouldn't have it any other way.

How is it like being a slave to the women?

That Turkey doesn't exist anymore.
Enjoy your sunni theocracy

Saudi bringing the bantz

oh shit, Saudi bringing the bantz

oh snap

Alternate me is that you?

The house of Saud does bring up a good point.

You are more dog then Arabs, I hope PKK keeps bombing you in high densley populated areas in Turkey. You are scum.

You filthy, stinking, disgusting, subhuman Saudi ape. How does it feel being a Saudi gang-rapist?

i thought you fucked the camels

just another burger

t. Pajeet

DELET THIS

Ottoman Empire wannabe. Plungin countries into the middle age to bathe in absolute power is all elites/high end corps can think about these days.

Can't wait till your oil money bubble bursts and you need a healthy dose of freedom from the US.

Dumb fuck Muslim scum kill your self

yeee.............................................. Enjoy dictatorship roach.

Turkey #1. Wish we could send all our Turks back there, so they could enjoy the good life under the guy they voted for.

We have all of these.
>Has hasish /FIELDS/
>Zero terrorist attacks
>Best reputation of a muslim country
>Also a former Sultanate
>Government decalres securalism as an actual goal
>Gov hates Hijab
I think you know where this is going.

>look guys we have brothels, drug dealers and public drunks everywhere!
>we superpower now
?
what? fuck off T*rk

you can drink whiskey. i drink beer every night at parks.
you can buy w33d if you know a guy. same as others

>Only secular muslim country

sorry that title belongs to us

We have less fucking jews than you.
Also one of the most anti-semetic countries in the world. Most of the kikes already left to Israel.

Well.... shit.

>hash fields
do you guys have locally-developed strains or what?

You ARE the Jews of Africa.

This. Those fuckers are hypocritical liberals in europe and political mudslimes when it comes to vote for motherland.

If you want to know the true nature of a roach, look at the pic related.
Based Austria demanded a fee for the double citizens and roaches are lined up for leaving the turkish citizenship. kek

Quit trying to pretend you're human roach

and most of them voted yes in referandum

go fuck a camel

For all intents and purposes you may as well be arabs. You are as backward and barbaric as they are.

congrats on embracing degeneracy?

The 5000€ fine is already a concession to these traitors. I hope they get stripped of their Austrian citizenship now and go to jail (in Turkey) for treason.

Oh vey, how dare you goy.
Anti-berberism, pay shekels.
We're more of the switzerlandz, because of the mountains, but the swiss are the mountain jews...
OH VEY

At least it's hilarious seeing them scurrying like this. As if they are not already on record for comitting voting fraud and holding an illegal dual citizenship and as if the crime they already comitted could be undone by turning in their Roachpass.

Yeah, you can have a 4/20 boner just by googling it.
It's illegal, but then again, we have lax authorities.
It's on the verge being legal, anyway.
The netherlands, jamaicans and 'muricans love the buds.

Also the Jihadis you send to Germany to rape women and kill people need the money (despite getting Sandniggerbux 20 times, once for each identity).

so not only are you shitskins, you're also degenerate

at least the Sikh are generally decent people....only shitskins that are as a matter of fact

choke on a dick, savage!

>5000€ fine
What did he mean by this? Can somebody give me a quick rundown?

As long as they vote for the ruling government, they are just fine. That's how it werks here.
We've had lots of plots against the secular and educated part of the society, when they are accused for made up things.
Government imprisoned the journalists, secular military high command, patriots...
And the fuckers who did all these are roaming amoung us freely.

If you want to know more, look up to "Ergenekon",
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergenekon_trials

"Balyoz(sledgehammer)",
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sledgehammer_(coup_plan)

"Askeri Casusluk(military espionage)" prosecutions and many more.

>criminals get punished
Very alien concept for Germans :^)

Memes aside, though:
krone.at/oesterreich/zweitpass-zurueck-tuerken-stuermen-nun-die-konsulate-angst-vor-strafen-story-565753

go pray to sultan erdogan faggot

>has brothels
>can buy w33d everywhere
not for fucking long.

Kek. Swedebro will never recover

More like
>having a double citizenship is illegal
is a very alien concept to Germans. Or at least to our politicians, my postfactical feeling is that a majority of Germans are nowadays opposed to dual-citizenship, but our wise leaders would never give it up. Another sad thing is that revoking German citizenship is forbidden by the constitution.

1. Brothels are the pillars of islam.
2. You can drink but you have to take the risk of a lynch.
3. Literally not true.

>secular
>muslim
Pick one.

I think what really gets you is that anchor babies are automatically eligible for German citizenship, no matter if they grew up somewhere else, speak the language, have a criminal record or fought in foreign armies.
That's just a recipe for getting destroyed as a nation.

>1. Brothels are the pillars of islam
It's an one-hour-marriage so it's ok :^)

please include me screenshot

9/10 bantz. Would kek again

Headshot when?

Erdogan, so:
not for long
>has brothels
not for long
not for long
>can buy w33d everywhere
not for long

saudis ain't putting up with any crusades today

Kek

BTFO HARD

SHO SHO roach

Make Mecca Christian again.

>hookers
>whiskey
>weed

Degenerates

Superior Saudi BTFO's a weak little Swedecuck

hiding under a fridge doesnt count

the buying weed is true
>live in zeytinburnu
>go to park
>walk around a little looking suspect
>kurd approaches
>offers weed
feels gud man

The only thing i know about your people is that you cut a lot of Döner Kebap

Soon to be over

>has brothels
Dangerous, controlled by shady people. Not like in Europe
I guess you're talking about Istanbul, because you couldn't in many other places. It depends on the neighborhood, but acting drunk with a whisky bottle is highly thrown upon
>can buy w33d everywhere
I tried my best in Istanbul, always got the stoopid kurdos who had shitty weed from Adana

Sad to see how Turkey just shot himself on the foot

atleast you're not morrocan

>but you fuckers think that we are arabs and eat camels

This is why I hate Turks and Persians even though I like them more than white cucks. Im Arab and growing up I was surrounded by Turks and just like Persians their diapora are all huge fucking faggots that want to do nothing but party and be degenerate as fuck. They LARP and say "w-we're not Arab, no Arab blood here!" And although they aren't Arabs because they aren't Arab speaking, their whole fucking culture is basically just Arab culture, adopted from our conquering. They just want to distinguish themselves when in reality, Turks are just another group that got raped by superior Arabian seed and their culture is barely distinguishable from the people who conquered them

Get BTFO, Turkish nigger

>Gov hates Hijab
>this is a bad thing

Fuck you Morocco. Another fucking bunch of queers submitting to liberal Western standards because they want to seem more "tolerant" than the rest of the Arab world. Enjoy liberalism and throwing away your culture, cuck

I meant this is a good* thing not bad thing. How the fuck is that a good thing, you idiot? Getting rid of traditions to appeal to pressure from more "liberal" cultures is good?

This.
Members of the Muslim Brotherhood are on record for saying "We won't be cutting off hands (in Egypt) for another six years" -- this was a television interview where the interviewer asked how long until Shari'a law would be enforced in Egypt.

SO....I give Turkey about 10 years. Your children and grandchildren will be living in fear of the scimitar and having prayer sessions five times a day, and your daughters and grandaughters will live in oppression and have their clitorises forcibly removed at a young age to "honor" their future husbands, etc. etc.

When...you hear Americans talking about "freedom" and we "love our guns because freedom" etc., this is the kind of stuff we mean. No matter how bad the left gets in our country, if any such oppression made it into law, you can bet we'd be shooting the motherfuckers.

This.

till your airforce uses you for target practice

Haha Sweden!!

till your tanks decide to test out their new treads

Full story, possibly with gore?

I've deployed to Incirlik several times. Too bad Erdogan and the hard right will erase Ataturk's legacy and Islamize Turkey, but you can all move to France to escape. I recommend this because the French exist to be cucked, their culture is dead, and they are a nation of cowards whose social incompetence is Greece-worthy.

>has brothels
Dangerous, controlled by shady people. Not like in Europe

Turkish mafia were good for US base security because they make so much money from our presence. Too bad they are the last "good" influence.

believing in the same religion doesn't make the culture similar you cunt.
we have nothing in common.
>Turks are just another group that got raped by superior Arabian seed
says the guy that his shit race got dominated by the turks for more than 1000 years.

Horry shit! KSA BTFO Nordcucks!

I forgive the Twin Towers now.

during the turk roach civil war, government so incomitent they killed more of their own roaches than they did the unknown enemy they were fighting

Secular =/= Muslim

Escaping and becoming a filthy immigrant is not an option, we will stay and fight for Atatürk's legacy and drive these arab lovers back to their shithole.

Not really, our gov let us kill sub-saharan niggers.
We call them niggers, a standard adresse.
We can be anti-semetic all we want.
Most of women choose wether they want to wear a hijab or not
We're more traditional than any country on Europe, and even on north africa and ME. We're so fucking traditional we still do pagan festivals. You don't have any say in which country is cucked.

till the enemy you falase flagged into a coup capitures you and makes you march in your underwear like a bitch

>believing in the same religion doesn't make the culture similar you cunt.

It's not just the religion. We have many cultural similarities because Islam is mostly just Arab culture nowadays, not just the religion. Turks are all pieces of shit that want to distance themselves from the Middle East and become a more secular and pro-democracy country. Half of you people just wish you were fucking Europeans. Which is why I am so glad Erdogan won his referendum so the real Turkish people can stand up and stop the country from being cucked. You aren't Europeans, face it. You're Middle Eastern like the rest of it and you should be proud of your culture.

>says the guy that his shit race got dominated by the turks for more than 1000 years.
You wouldn't have dominated anyone if your style of government and ideology wasn't created by us in the first place, cuck. Your accomplishments are from OUR creations

there is nothing you can say that will change my mind from thinking you are sub human.

You're both shitskinned mudslimes.
BTFO from Sup Forums and go be degenerate somewhere else.

Ok, but the tank one is just a natural reaction when you see roaches on the streets, no blame for that.
When we have an illegal roach demonstration the police is too lazy to take care of here, I sometimes also feel like just smashing the gas, but then I remember I'm white.