Teen preggos

Why can't those bible belt teens close their legs! You'd think with all the Jesus and lack of sex education they'd know better. Oh well. Vote Republican, Jesus saves and your 16 year old is pregnant

There's nothing wrong with being a teen mother if you're married.

The Bible belt is also known as the black belt

Hi-yah!

Its niggers.

Good point OP! I wonder why this is.

Explains some of the states, but places like Alaska, Montana, Wyoming, Kansas? There are a lot of states that have lower black populations but still have teen pregnancy problems

Niggers.

Montana is actually the whitest state of all 50

Does this list include aborted pregnancies?

You can't blame all the problems in the United States on black people, that's just silly.

Montana is the whitest state in all 50 and they're on there.

Really tickles the frontal cortex

This. Abortions don't happen nearly as often in the south, I'd imagine the rest of the country would be pretty similar if it included abortions.

The infographic just says teen pregnancy. It is not uncommon for women in rural areas to be married and pregnant before they're 20. This is why I hate the blanket term "teen pregnancy". There is nothing wrong with a 19 year old married woman having a baby, its out-of-wedlock teen pregnancy that is an issue.

just 80 or so percent

I'll just volunteer this and see where the thread goes with it.

You're right.

Beaners bear some responsibillity too.

You can when it fits the bill.

It's all spics faggot.

Spics, blacks, natives, and a few rednecks.

are you fucking serious?

That's all the latino immigrants responsible for that statistic..... how fucking retarded are you

Now show me the racial demographics of those dark red states.

Went to highschool in Texas. It was Mexicans and niggers here. Probably low class white people further north I won't deny they exist

I guarantee it's mostly spics and anchor babies

yeah its mainly spics and nig nogs overbreeding just like usual

go look at the racial demographics for ages 0-5 in those state and you'll see that it's mostly spics

Bible belt teens have the same amount of sex as teens from other parts of teh US.

The problem is the dumbfuck Christfags have indoctrinated them to believe contraception and sex ed is evil.

this, they start having kids at like 12 and don't stop until their wombs have fallen off

Dont forget niggers.

Well don't forget the Jews.

That would be ridiculous.

You do realize that those in the Bible Belt won't actually abort their children because Christian or not, they don't believe in abortions in the south

Because nobody wants to sleep with a fedora-tipping atheist.

spics are passing the nigger populations

This. You need to blame the mexicans too.

spics 17% of the population
nigger 13.2% of the population

how the fuck is virginia so low
half of the state is the same type of people as the deep south

You know those pregnant teens are niggers and beaners, right?

Hmmm why is Montana on there. Literally the whitest state, about 96% white. Why those white people have babies

Montana is the whitest state you freak.

Most of these states make sense due to spice/niggers but
>Montana
>South Dakota
>Wyoming
Only thing I can think of is there is nothing to do there except fuck. Also how the hell is Virginia so low

Do any of you guys support extensive sexual education in public schools? By extensive I mean like a week/two weeks where your gym class goes over anatomy, puberty, contraceptives, and sexual health?

>tfw Minnesconsin is a pure island surrounded by degeneracy

Teen pregnancy is not a problem, unwed mothers is a problem. My wife had her first baby at 16, and I'll see to it my daughters the same.

Yes. I'm not against abortion either since it keeps nigger numbers down

it shouldn't be too early, but BEFORE the majority of teen pregnancies happen(i.e. before 15-16 years of age, or just at that time).

KEK

It's literally blacks and Latinos

South Dakota is probably injuns. Not sure on the other two.

>support extensive sexual education in public schools
No, I do not support public schools.

I think you need to look at it more from a frame of not thinking babies are evil and a burden. Those who would value them more probably don't 'register' a perceived risk the same way you do.

you laugh all you want, but those two races are gonna be the majority of america in a couple generations

Did you go to a public school?

Those teens are doing more to ensure continuity of the white race than you, op

>You can't blame all the problems in the United States on black people