This is how you do it

This is how you do it.

How many times are you going to do this thread today?

Nice job based Latvia

This
Latvian so proud of something nobody cares abt

what the fuck, i actually read of a positive thing and the country of Latvia in the same sentence

Nice, you aren't just a Red Velvet Oreo to me anymore.

No you can't do this! It is racist and xenophobic!! Very bad goy!

Good job Latvia

Mexico is more Muslim than Christian tho.

>giving a shit what a person wears

>muh three women have to dress differently now
>makes it world wide news

>nobody cares abt
And this is why france is a fucking shithole

What's up with retards on Sup Forums trying to start a thread with very old news articles?

3 is to many. Well done Latvia

France is SO GOOD.
Stop thinking Paris = France

good, do it now so no more will come.

Heh well played baltic friends

Thank you Latvia!

If you don't care, Mouhammad, why do you acid women who wear exactly what you command them to wear?

latvia proving once again that it is the next world superpower

FRANCE YES
MORE ISLAM
MORE TERRORISM
MORE RAPE
MORE CRIME
MORE AFRICANS
MORE ARABS
MORE FIRE
MORE DEATH
MORE MISERY
MORE TAXES
MORE MUSLIMS
MORE MULTICULTURALISM
MORE HOMOSEXUALITY
MORE DEATH
MORE STABBINGS
MORE COMMUNISM
MORE BOMBS
MORE ASSAULT TRUCKS

Get rid of Paris.

btfo toothpaste

>Muh Islam
They're 7%, absolutely nothing and don't have any power.
>Muh terrorism
Yes, heard of ISIS the terrorist org that your country funded?
>Rape
Like in every other country, you got higher rape rates than Saudi Arabia, burger.
>Crime
You got more too.
>Africans
Not 60% tho
>Arabs
Still not 60%
>Muslims
See #1
>More homosexuality
Your land is the mother of LGBTQIA+
>Fire, death, misery
Meh

Again a dumbass burger

you're in luck, if the terrorists would want to avenge this decision they'd probably bomb Lithuania. Never could tell wether you are above or below.

The USA needs something like this.

BASED LATVIA

Latvia showing the rest of Europe how it's done.

kek

I know right, fascinating

>7%
KEK, maybe next year the government will tell you they're 6%
>rape, crime, shitskins
I have the right to defend myself
I own 30 guns, do you even have a butter knife?
I also have the right to speak freely
You guys get your heads blown off the second you publish a cartoon of THE PEDOPHILE FALSE PROPHET MUHAMMAD, MAY HE REST IN PISS

>i don't believe 7% lol france is mozlem country now lol lol i have gunz n shiet
I swear even shitskins are better than fat rednecks like you.

HAHAHA enjoy your Islamo-communist shithole Pierre, and I will enjoy my Freedom fries

t. Mahmoud Abdul Ahmed Khan

Yeah sure Jason, as if 7% of the suburban population was strong enough to islamize the country, sure, kys

Zero fucks given

Uwot? I've never heard of Muslims living in Mexico. If you aren't lying to me, that wall can't go up fast enough.

Bravo, based Latvia.

Go fuck a goat, Ahmed.

>you got higher rape rates than Saudi Arabia
You're retarded if you think the two countries report such statistics based on the same criteria.

Ahahahhaha but stop with these names lmao :'(
Oh stfu what is even your country?
YOu dumbass I'm talking about the behavior of Mexicans, they're more Muslims than Christians bc of their savagery

Dude aren't you guys like 20-30% Muslim? I'm not even trying to talk shit o swear I heard that statistic.

France finally just fucking snapped.
It's actually nice to see this challenge to a "get cuckd" comment.

Good job!

>latvia
literally who ?

1st amendment, it will literally never happen.

Same autistic latvian spamming same threads for hundredth time.

Nice. I've been trying to achieve the same thing in my country by organizing anti-hate protests and encouraging burqa-wearing Muslims to walk into schools, banks, police stations, stores as a group to "give the establishment a piece of your mind".

And he should be proud.

Bro we're 7.5% Muslims and most of them young Muslims (born in France) are westernized. They're 6 millions only.
Is that true that Egypt's streets are all destroyed?

Here it is. Found it for you.

Fuck those three women in particular

excellent latvia. Now go do something really impressive like jewisng Israel

>They're 6 millions only
That's a perfect number. Someone should have a solution for that laying around somewhere

Kek. Sounds like a lot but we're like 64 millions in France. 6 millions is nothing.

thank god we weren't born in sweden, eh

>Is that true that Egypt's streets are all destroyed?
where the fuck do you people get your news

Why can't your pyramids fly yet?

Latvians are literal cuckolds. pls muslims we have to race mix with muslims and integrate them into our country. kek Id rather they wear their hijabs so I can tell 100% whos a mudslime whos not

CIA estimates 7-9% French population are muslim.

So you have about 7 million muslims and regular terrorist attacks.

Good job, Pierre.

you need to go back

Bitch please we had Muslims way before the terrorist attacks.
Plus the new generation is westernized
STOP playing with me big boy
>Muslim is a race
kek

pretty sure most latvians think it's disgusting to race mix, don't know what you're talking about

You dont want them to wear hijabs because you want to mix with them. Clear enough?

stop projecting

I see you're focusing on the important things.

Any plans on having a first-world economy, though?

The eyes are enough

spot the jihadi

Bon il est 1h du mat je suis pas Muslim LAISSE MOI :'(

Very wise.

get the fuck out of france ahmed

you fucking cuck never heard about algerian attentats during the 50/60's ?
mudshits has always been a problem

he should spam it even longer so others could learn that it's possible.

je m'en fous one two three viva l'algerie ok?
Stfu amerifat I'm not Muslim

Banning face veils is such fucking bullshit.
It's a token attempt to be seen to be doing something whilst doing absolutely nothing.

In nazi germany they used to force jews to wear a star of david so everybody can tell they're jews. You're doing the opposite. Soon you will force niggers to have sex with your wives

B
ABSOLUTELY
S
E
D

Now how do we move to Latvia???

It sends a pretty clear message that muslims aren't really welcome imo.

'don't have any power'
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

It begins like that. It's just one person, right? Why should I care. It's her choice.

Now, in the town where I live, most of the young girls are wearing the Veil, out of their informed and personal religious conviction and I shouldn't care, what could possibly go wrong.

It began like that, 20 years ago, just one girl at my school.

Nobody except Copé and his Ninjas stealing your Pain au Chocolat, I guess? Come on, it's a national sport in France to caricature Islam as the next big thing. Latvia is 20 years too late for us.

hmm, if only there was some way, a skin color perhaps, that would help differentiate between a latvian and a shitskin

Mahmud ples

Kek

You live in a society that deals with countless interactions between different people, things, and ideas. Every breath you take is a breath taken in a society shared with everyone else. The actions of the individual, whether beneficial or detrimental to the individual, are not exclusive to said society.

This is why we have laws and moral standards. Its why people care about what two consenting adults do in a bedroom. It's why people care about regulating aspects of life that you see as unimportant. Everything has a statistically significant effect on society.

Individualism, like what you're advocating, is anarchic cancer that destroys the moral foundation of our civilization. It has been a cancer since the french revolution.

three women too many

Oh. Maybe I was thinking of the population of London and/or Paris or something. Again, not trying to talk shit. I truly worry for Europe and hope you purge them.

this is how you do it.
observe, conclude and burn it before it takes root

hip hip latvia ^^
cheers!

S'okay really.
We can't really say "Muslims" are a problem. But suburban population is the one causing trouble. And it is mostly composed of arabs (muslims) and blacks, that's it. But you can find a lot of westernized Muslims who are just regular people, honestly.

>Every breath you take is a breath taken in a society shared with everyone else

yes but some breathe trough their ass and colgate doesn't work anymore

I honestly have a kneejerk reaction to hate all Muslims, but let's start with the "new Europeans" that came here in the past few years after Angela Merkel invited them all to Europe. Then we can talk about the "Westernized" ones.

Still voting for Macron, still voting for Rothschild and terror attacks, fucking bunch of cucks

egypt isnt blacked enough yet