Donald Trump wants to put humans on Mars in three years

>Donald Trump wants humans on Mars in the next three years.

>He is unsatisfied with Nasa's current plans – to get humans on the Red Planet in the 2030s – and wants people on Mars by the end of his first term, in three-and-a-half years.

>At a push, he wants people on the planet by the end of his second term, which would come in 2025 if he were to be elected again. The President told the astronauts that they need to speed up to meet his target.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/donald-trump-mars-nasa-international-space-station-red-planet-livestream-three-years-a7699686.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RLqzatnVAfA
youtube.com/watch?v=_3IXkc_UitA
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMeg12_xjoAflm-PsrQFU5BpaTxbQwFzb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where are the proofs

independent.co.uk/news/science/donald-trump-mars-nasa-international-space-station-red-planet-livestream-three-years-a7699686.html

It's going to be a planned one way trip, is it

There was a conference with the ISS. Celebrating some record of an astronaut.

>.co.uk

How can he send anyone to Mars, when the Earth is flat?

Bush wanted a nuclear space program until the deep state created the second Iraq war that cost us trillions.

+

WE CHOOSE TO GO TO MARS BY THE END OF THIS DECADE

finally

>2030s
>I'll be in mid 30's
>humans on Mars

I want at least 70km of wall in 3 years and that is a stretch.

nice pun

tfw mars was really struck by Zeus' lightning

Don't reproduce

this orange fool is a business man y the fuk he sending people to mars while mining asteroids will be more profitable, fuck mars

Hopefully that means the Orion test launch next year will be manned.

All test launches

True. If we had put that $1 trillion into NASA, we would have already landed people on Mars. Maybe a moon of Jupiter or Saturn too.

de prezidant is a big scary man and I dont like him, but when asked why i dont have any other reasons than he is raciste with no proof

He would be immortalized as the President who sent people to another planet

Dont think they can pull it off before he finishes even 2nd term though

WE MARS NOW
MUH SCIFI LARP PROTEST BTFO

>spending billions on a suicide mission just to leave a flag on a dead planet
what the fuck

Why? The Orion spacecraft is designed to go to Mars. They just have to fucking finish it.

AND DO THE OTHER THING

Why would it be a suicide mission? It really isn't that difficult. We have landed robots on Mars many times, so we know how to do it.

?????

This isn't about America only, it's about the frontiers of mankind.

Coming back home after getting really high with friends, I would stand on my front porch and gaze at the stars and wonder: will we ever go there? Thanks to Trump I know we will, the only problem I have with Trump is his kike daughter.

NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE EASY
BUT BECAUSE THEY ARE HARD

We have to colonize it. We can't just sit around until we set society back 100 years with nuclear war. As a species, we need more direction.

>suicide mission
What?

with fully erect members and Fortunate Son playing in the background? Or is it more like the moon landing where we land and start staring with a shit eating grin at the Big Bad Comrades

*Rendezvous IV plays*

They sure as fuck aren't getting there with all the fucking budget cuts NASA has had, so he better get to diverting resources allocated elsewhere to them if he's for real.

there's no point sending humans there. Robots do the job and you don't have to feed it or worry about bathrooms and things of the like.A new spacecraft would be nice though since we've just been sending all our people up through Russia.

Well we have this coming up allowing for full mobility
youtube.com/watch?v=RLqzatnVAfA
Not surprised we are taking the early steps into space age, slightly.

Hurray Humanity!

Can't we do both?

If Trump is going to Mars, cucks should head to Venus

pretty much ties into what pic related said about trump, antarctica and the near future

With the current technology the crew would die before they get to Marse.

First they have to invent a magnetic shield generator to protect humans from cosmic rays.

Did those robots came back? Did they complain due to lax of oxygen, starvation, radiation poison?
It doesn't matter, it's risky as fuck and will 100% get every volunteer killed. Trump will be seen as a President that sent people to space to die, just like Kenedy was in risk to when Armstrong and the other nigger were close to get stranded on the moon.

It would actually be easier to put inflatable cloud cities on Venus than land on Mars.

Ok
OK

Is that one of those pastors that say the earth is flat?

Or one of those conspirative that say that Antartica is like an alien base or some shit

Musk is sending people to Mars anyway, having a colony in Mars is good, not only another frontier bronken but the US can nuke Russia without the fear of humanity going to oblivion.

Imagine, if no one wanted to colonize the new world, me and me american friends wouldn't exist.

We've had a space station in orbit for what, 15+ years? Chill out, it's not hard to overcome these issues. They just need to launch a separate rocket with a large service module for the trip.

>Is that one of those pastors that say the earth is flat?
No, he's not.

>Or one of those conspirative that say that Antartica is like an alien base or some shit
Yes,
and then some...

this is likely lokking hexagonal because of some user error with the optics or camera-shutter

We have to, but we can't right now. Don't expect everything to be done in your lifetime.

youtube.com/watch?v=_3IXkc_UitA
some weird shit give him a listen some time

lol texas, you can't be serious.
Tinfoil beats radiation

Says the nigger that sent people across an entire ocean to find some native niggers and get some expensive wood

No: Allah akbar

Takes two years just to get to mars from Earth in Orion

Longest an astronaut has been in space in one go is 1 year

Shit happens to cardiovascular system, body fluids and bones. Needs lots of testing and gradual push on.

The Orion will need lots of testing too along with organizing and planning out of orbit mission

Even the 2035 plan is kind of a long shot but with more private investment in space things might speed up

thats good, all the tough alphas can go to mars while the cucks go cuck their cuckyselves on cuckus because it's easier and more cuck-friendly

You can use the water supply on the ship to shield yourself against the rays.

I think floating settlemen's above Venus is retarded because what if someone pops the balloon?

mars belongs to the Commonwealth of Australia

More like spending billions on black ops projects while using a fake Hollywood "space mission" as cover.

We did the same thing in the 1960s.

Before we can think of putting a bunch of homos on Mars we need faster means of travel

Artifcial gravity isn't too hard

What if I told you Mars had emus on it?

WELL???

DOES HE ACTUALLY!!

Watch some space videos, Ellon Musk will send people to Mars and he will start to profit on interplanetary travel.

If it isn't too hard how come we don't have it yet?

This is just an excuse to divert every penny NASA spends away from climate research.

NASA should spend its money on more relevant research, such as figuring out why Trump's skin is orange.

also playlist realted

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMeg12_xjoAflm-PsrQFU5BpaTxbQwFzb

uptodate and chronologically sorted

Interplanetary travel will not be *profitable* for Elon
But he will get government and investor money

Oh boy, another Hollywood movie incoming. I guess he'll make movies about how he drained the swamp, make murica great again, etc. Or just forget about it after few weeks.

>Implying we can't leave Earth just because we live on an artificial disc world

Are you retarded?

>Takes two years just to get to mars from Earth in Orion

No it doesn't. One year tops.

If we had been investing in better tech (chemical rockets are a waste) we could do it a lot faster.

way ahead of you, honorary Aussie Musk has our back

Space is fake you faggots. Grow up and leave this fantasy behind.

the current systems designed to go to mars dont account for artificial gravity so we would need to design new systems... build those.... and man rate them. Not happening by his 2nd terms end.

>sending a man to mars before setting up a permanent and sizeable base on the moon

Why? It's going to be a huge waste of resources with almost no payback while developing a base on the moon could actually help in advancing our space related technology

there won't be artifical gravity in Orion

The astronauts will need to exercise and stay fit for two years until they land on Mars.

The gravity is lower on mars but quite close to Earth

Scott Kelly couldn't walk for weeks after landing on Earth after just one year.

Then theres the question about radiation out of earths magnetic field too

Why not?

He will have a monopoly.

A moon base is a waste of resources. Let private companies do that if there is any profit in it.

>The gravity is lower on mars but quite close to Earth

Try one-third.

Jesus Christ you are the biggest negative nancy I have ever met in my entire life.

Fuck off, pussy faggot.

What actual profit is there to be had?
I can think of nothing but giant costs for decades

The only problem I have with Trump is that he doesn't believe in global warming

Will he pay for the increased incidence of cancer due to space radiation?

This

bunch of rocks, mars? Mars can be terraformed, and the United States has what it takes: nukes

You got jewed lad, break the conditioning

We haven't even been to the moon you r.ddit cucks.

But then private companies will be able to drop rocks from the moon to the earth, and annihilate the human race.

Yeah i meant compared to zero g

Anyone who wants to go to Mars will have to pay spacex.

He doesn't even know what he's doing here on earth.

I'd sooner bet on Cody of Cody's Lab beating NASA on that one, with enough funding of course

What space videos? Go on youtube and point me of someone that agrees a trip to Mars, with out current technology, doesn't equal to a slow and painful death.

Oh yeah I can already picture myself watching one of those reality shows on Mars where everyone is suffocating and going crazy.

the money doesn't get shot into space retard. It funds new research and new jobs.

Buildin you build a wall

Because
>muuuuhhhhhh presidency achievement

The whole point of a moon base is to be a check point between earth and other far off destinations. You don't want to have to re enter the earths gravity all the time, and being on a surface like the moon would be much easier to work than in a space station

Is he going to increase NASA's budget? Is NASA no longer the cesspool of SJWs and "everyone except white males can be engineers and scientists?" If any of this changes call me.

Yes! Profit!

Who would want to go to Mars in elons lifetime though?
There is nothing there and won't be for a while.
And they'd have to pay millions of dollars to pay for the trip

Sounds like somebody got sent back

The mortality rate among new world settlers from Europe was appallingly high and people still did it.

We need to find people who have the balls (and possibly craziness) to do this. And with every trip we'll learn more.

We definitely have the technology to get there and back. The downside is that it's a 6 year round trip and the estimated cost is $90Bn (which means the real cost is probably more like $500Bn).

We should attempt it as soon as possible.

*our current
And you know something, robots can do that job just fine.
And they are more mobile than whoever gets sent there.

Why not cloud cities over the wasted (and failing) pacific ocean instead?