Post more memes like this

Post more memes like this

youtubers

Wow, pretty accurate, I want a European welfare-state without muslims, thank you.

I unironically agree with this.

The biggest joke here is how inaccurate the fucking test is.
>pic related

I imagine the liberal one is the same, but just a swastika

How accurate is spekr?

Overcoming denial is the first step to recovery.

>"it's been 6 months minarchyball, get your ass down here"

FUCKIN KEK

you win

I like it because it asks you about what role the government should have, not just opinions on different topics. it's 50 questions and is in depth

what are the ones at the bottom?

Seriously, the test is retarded in so many ways.

anarchy

oh user

oh those two, nvm

No I mean the teal and blue ones calling everyone else spooks under the entire thing. What are they!?

molymeme wants less state, he should be more ancap

They're "anarcho-individualists"
basically, hate govt and capitalism but like private property so they can farm the land and no be a part of society

it's a joke about how he and That Guy T (ancap) and gonna go full Hoppe/ pinochet and start right wing death squads against commies and stuff, hence the helicopter

...statist in the libertarian right?

all of those are what they use as insults, you dumb abbo

that chart shows the common non-argument rebuttals
so ancaps and minarchists will call political enemies statists, etc

nice user

>"I don't know about economics but have you heard about Martin Armstrong"
LMFAO. KEK

google max stirner

>mfw i unironically thought of someone as a Statist the other day because they yelled at me for yielding at a stop sign instead of fully stopping even though the intersection was totally empty

i might be ODing on libertarianism

too subtle for nupol

French Revolution was the work of Sabbatean-Frankist Judaism. Their anti-life philosophies and Satanic inversion of morality is the cause of the degradation of the West. Gib monarchy.

comfortably spekd

my dude

noice

seriously? blenders are right-wing dumbass

sorry, what was that you said?

Where can I take that test?

nice, make sure you never go full retard with the ancap. Like this guy the purple should be "age of consent sealand"

Sorry,I am slightly drunk and replied from the front page.

Thank you.

Drunk, on a monday? are you ok user?

>"the purple should be 'age of consent sealand'"
top kek mate

it's okay user. be good

Not really.

All tests are in accurate in their own ways because of myriad reasons. If you want accurate description take multiple different tests and compare the all

but i am an ancap, political compass asks me how I feel about stuff, but since I'm a libertarian, it doesn't matter how I feel about it from a political sense

Echoz?

where's my VARG?

God bless you user, hope you're doing well

the top right woman is the only one with any balls

Thanks mates, I am just unemployed and I want to work and contribute to society but life has gotten in the way.

Thank you. I will put the bottle away for tonight.

>spaghetti niggers are fans of nordniggers

topkek

too keep the bottle away you have to sort yourself out one way or another. does the NHS cover any therapy stuff?

where ever he needs to be for his accelerationist plots. because if you oppose your enemy they win goy.

I am sure it does, but I won't seek them.

I only arrived in the UK from the US a few months ago and I wouldn't dare use a public service without first paying at least some taxes.

I will get everything sorted out on my own.

Thank you, brother.

>niggers being niggers

hope is making you subservient swede. Leave all hope, be free.

>Prussian survivors
>that close to purple
>want a hobbesian state
Literally what?

2D politics memes: still better than 1D politics memes.

Glad I wasn't the only one wondering about that one.

This is fucking weird. I mean i know these things aren't accurate but this one shows me as a libertarian capitalist but the political compass shows me as a libcuck.

ah, i was the same when people bitched at me for not taking out the government unemployment check. good luck with your sorting, make sure to form some kind of schedule for yourself. structure is everything when unemployed.

much better, i still get annoyed at the fact that the 1D meme birthed the horseshoe meme that will never seem to die.

The questions on spekr are better. I find myself spouting libertarian shit all the time.

there you go my brother

i mean

OC no bully plz

You can't ever say anything nice about anyone, can you, Israel?

kek

topkek/10

creative

beautiful job

>That Guy T
What happened to him?

He got himself a job and is still doing vids on the semi-regular. Just realeased one today which was a collab with some artist and appeared on a livestream with roaming millenial about 2 weeks ago.

Isn't stefan the living embodiment of ancap?

>Adolf
>Hitler

What option is more redpilled?

Hitler

which movie is bottom right?

I'm debating whether or not a switch between the weed beanie and fedora should happen but otherwise spot on. Fedoras are more likely to trust the government. 420 blazeits can be either right wing or left wing.

ayy

Rate my oc

Are we supposed to know who the fuck those people are?

see here user