TRUMP NO!!!!!

TRUMP NO!!!!!

He's cutting 100% of foreign aid in several countries.
Just think about the hungry people!

twitter.com/RobbieGramer/status/856542003018035201

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1YVrxFmheSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let me know when one of those countries is Israel.

Good.

This.

ah, that sucks but the world hates us & we need to retreat back into ourselves....a hungry mouth is never fed....the poor will always be with us.....

so maybe the world can either be nicer to us or make due with what it has....either way judgement is coming.....

Good

It will never be Israel. Better get used to it.

good

Fuck Africa and fuck niggers

He's cutting off foreign aid. Not best ally of all time "God's chosen people" aid.

Nice

Either let millions starve to death now so these niggers stop shitting out 15 kids each or let billions starve to death a few decades from now when Africa is 50%+ of the global population since we keep feeding them for some retarded reason and it's unsustainable.

It's ok, God will watch them instead.

this is the kindest thing he could ever have done for them, now they will stop living on welfare checks (foreign aid) and fix their own countries

FPBP

good goys, we need all those shekels for based israel and more defense spending!

trump is based

This. 90% of the world's growth is from Sub-Saharan Africa and Middle East. Two places where it's needed the least, and unsustainable.

He should have used the money taken away from food/development aid and put that towards Birth Control and Sterilizations. That would be a lot more effective

for sure this

thank fucking god

i have no idea how anyone can justify paying for foreign aid to african shitholes. they just have more kids and then the problem's even worse. it never gets fucking better.

Why does the US need to be the World's Daddy and Police Force?

Fuck you stupid brown ppl.

who is this jew and why should i take him at his word?

ideally i don't want to be funding any countries, but if i had to choose i'd send all aid to israel. at least israel has some decent companies and makes some decent products.

african countries only produce more niggers.

thank dog isreal is not a """country"""

Because more migrants is what Germany needs.
Savior my ass.

Who did Trump put in charge of USAID? USAID is rumored to be the number one human trafficking group in the world

Development aid=/=Food aid
Unless US is cutting donations through the FAC then that part of aid isn't getting affected. What this does is stops money being spent on useless nations with shit economic policies who blow through their donations by making retarded decisions. People who advocate against this are anti-intellectual as many top political and economic academics support cutting off aid until nations reform their policies.

You do realize higher living standards are correlated with lower borth rates, right? If we raise their living standards, then they won't be having so many kids.

>checks flag

Nope, don't give a shit. As long as the shitskins pile into your country and not mine.

Open your door to a caliphate retard.

GOOD GOY!

how many centuries would that take, leaf?

>If we raise their living standards, then they won't be having so many kids.
Living standards aren't raised by giving incompetent children money, you just create expanding poverty

THANK
GOD

I want my tax money to pay for America. Period. Let the Sandmonkeys Allah Ackbar the desert.Let the monkeys starve. Kick all the Wetbacks out and build that wall.

How about they raise their own fucking living standards? Or is it about racist of me to expect other countries to look after their own people? Stop all foreign aid.

Checked. My fellow amerifat is right.

Wouldn't it be more cost effective to just offer them a goat/cattle in exchange for getting sterilized? Some areas are beyond hope for developing to raise the standard of living. But convincing them to get serialized by offering gibs might work to reduce their population growth.

Higher living standards when they are self provided
Notice how rich families in our countries have few children but broke as families relying on welfare breed like rats
One knows that their resources are finite and can go away, the other is an animal that knows it will continously get food without thinking of the source of that food.

You don't improve quality of life by throwing money at people for free. Black people breed like no one's business here in American and they receive more than half the gibs annually.

Lel. Greece gets less US aid than I make in a year.

And you realize, that about 100% of these aid funds get embezzled by simians as in pic related?

>No! Cutting off foreign aid will make more people become terrorists!

This is what liberals actually believe

More niggers are aborted than born. You have to support abortion for that fact alone. It's not wrong if it does more good than harm.

Hey Bernie, whatcha doin'?

god damn it i love this man

> shitty screenshot of an infographic with no context or attribution
> classic "jews are behind this" poster

if you want anyone to take you seriously, ACT LIKE YOURE A SERIOUS PERSON not a blithering moron shouting at clouds and blaming the jews for your apres-legumes flatulence

kek that's awesome.

I wish this was the case. Greatest ally can take care of themselves, obviously.

That assumes it's a human being. Even with improved quality of life they just breed until their quality of life drops again through sheer numbers.

No money? 5 kids so at least one survives.
Some money? 5 kids anyways even though they'll all survive. You know what? Fuck it, have another 3 so there's space for them to die?
Decent Money? 10 kids.
Have millions of dollars thrown at you? Fuck your 40 "wives" and spawn two hundred pieces of shit, however much it takes for you to be "poor" again.

What about my post gave you the slightest hint of being a Bernout, you fucking retard
I'm praising wealthy families for being responsible, why are you...
Oh, that flag

The funny thing about this image is that those countries are leeching tens of billions of dollars which could easily go to fixing all the shit the liberals want fixed back home yet they'll still bitch

Does anybody like niggers?
Fuck,niggers hate niggers.

libs will complain about this despite third world Africans horrendously fucking the environment through overpopulation and simple disregard for their surroundings.

Good.

>What about my post gave you the slightest hint of being a Bernout

It's not about your past post, its the triggering that responds to my post

>but if i had to choose i'd send all aid to israel
Never change, America!

I would laugh desu if Trump actually did this and then liberals started whining about how birth control is black genocide.

holy shit, no wonder the US has so much debt. Why the fuck are they supporting countries like (((Zimbabwae))) and Moçambique. Hopefully Trump pulls funding to all those shit filled African countries

Epic bro, you got me xD

As long as this doesn't translate to "Israel gets X dollars in aid from Washington G.O.Y" then I'm fine with it

the "aid" to israel is more beneficial to the US than it is to israel, so not going to happen, unless you'll have a leader who wants to hurt america.

>Just think about the hungry people!

What about the hungry people in Appalachia and the inner cities?

>T. raitor to the white race

youtube.com/watch?v=1YVrxFmheSc

>be imf bank
>created by literal jew
>give loans to african govt they know they cant pay back
>africa takes loans because its african
>its cool
>make an agreement with african govt to help them pay interest
>ill write the budget to help you manage paying your loans, ok?
>oonga doonga
>set budget to cut off education fund, use that to pay off interesrt instead
>africans cant learn how to use farm equipment now
>they remain dependent on gibs because they cant progress
>all politicians in african pander to gibs and get voted in
>keep giving out loans to a govt
>population grows, smart africans outbred by dumb africans, iq declines
>forced to play natural selection before african refugees becomes a thing
>its trumps fault

shut the fuck up, retard
everyone knows that israel gets way too much money from the US. its not like the picture he posted is false

also, can a get a source on this infographic?

checked and keked

Fuck yeah the freeloading is over

is trump president of germany?
should trump e considering what germany needs rather than the US?
seriouly mustafa, why should i give a squirt of cold piss what might be good for germany?
YOU, the german voters elected that shriveled up ancient withered prune of a stasi officer as chncellor, and then after the threw your gates open wide for every durka durka rapefugee in africa, YOU VOTED FOR HER TWICE MORE!!!
and now your gonna make that nasty old marxist whore chancellor again.

fuck germany.
what germany needs is fewer worthless low-test numale faggot germans

why wasting state money with usaid when there are soros no profit organizations that do the same influence on politics?

>USAID

Because security contractors need sex from somebody.

what does that acronym stand for? I see it everywhere on Sup Forums and I feel like I'm missing out on possibly funny shit

fuck all the other countries. make it on your own you useless third world savages.

Take a hike, shitskin. Israel is a bulwark of freedom in the middle east

first post best post, lurk more

this is the best news i have heard this week

Kek

"Frog Posters Ban Please"

The (((CIA))) will never allow this. It's cheap PR compared to boots on the ground and we have a lot of regimes we need to keep propped up

Oh no, think about the poor Africans oligarchies that will have to settle for a silver AK-47 instead of a gold plated one.

>Just think about the hungry people!
he is. He is thinking about hungry Americans. Unlike you, you dirty shitbag.

Good. Foreign aid has only caused more suffering in africa if anything.

Breaking news, aid to Israel to increase.

are you an island?

Fug benis fug benis

are you a hat?

Oy vey, Israel needs that aid to fight ISIS and Radical Islamic terrorism goy. Don't you people understand?

Aid is almost entirely used as a political tool to fund and prop up authoritarian and repressive regimes because they support our (((foreign policies))).

The idea of charity benefiting the needy is a bunch of bullshit and something you should not buy into.

I suggest picking up a copy of "The Dictator's Handbook". It covers topics like this quite succintly.

it's a French nigger island

Why are we giving Pakistan a billion dollars a year?

> its not like the picture is fals...

how can we know this? the image has no context, not attribution and not even an explanation of what it purports to claim.

for all you know that image could actually represent various nations CONTRIBUTION to the world economy.

but as a canadian, a moron, and a subject of his majesty truedeau, you are a simple minded creature, operating on stimulus/response mechanisms and a maple syrup reward for adequate shitposting

enjoy your continued irrelevance

>88
>88

Really? Sounds very...nationalistic.

Fucking good

This too though isreal is a first world nation they do not need our aided

They have nukes. They're an Islamic Republic. They're right next to durka durkas in Astan.

Guessing we're just paying to make sure they don't go full retard and hand off some nukes to our enemies.

Finally, Trump's doing something good again.

This is great. We shouldn't have to deal with other countries problems when we have people starving and unemployed HERE. Who gives a fuck about some 60 IQ African spearchuckers when we can use that money to help our citizens?

"America First" is why we voted for him.

>check flag

must be an odd time to be a college age retard these days

good,, maybe that motivates those niggers to do something

but most likely they just migrate somewhere to get everything free

Here you go since the other leaf is retarded.

Poor countries that are reliant on foreign aid would be better off without it. It would give them a chance to develop actual industry.

Fuck

israel is the most deserving of foreign aid than pretty much any country if you think about it

who else is removing kebab for us on a daily basis?

So we're going to stop feeding shit skins and then they'll all take boats to Europe noice