Sam Harris is officially /ourguy/

Sam Harris is officially /ourguy/

He just dropped the mother of all red pills in his latest podcast. He admitted that there are IQ differences between the races.

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpunch.org/2014/07/31/why-i-criticize-israel/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JUTuzPTflbk
sott.net/article/348096-The-Origins-and-Ultimate-Purpose-of-ISIS-A-Brief-History-of-the-US-Middle-East-Proxy-War
leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/
samharris.org/podcast/item/why-dont-i-criticize-israel
youtube.com/watch?v=X9D3556m4PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=17JLZsCm9CM
youtube.com/watch?v=fiyBJeNBIIA
youtube.com/watch?v=V8vLXYVJrxI
youtube.com/watch?v=evY3IEohqhE
youtube.com/watch?v=ACDqFL8mW3s
jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/01/jewish-problem-part-3-jews-in-banking.html?m=1
englishnews.org/european-news/the-jewish-media-onslaught-against-our-swedish-folk.html
migchels.wordpress.com/2014/05/19/why-do-people-have-difficulty-seeing-the-jewish-question/
dissidentright.com/2016/06/03/a-critique-of-jewish-privilege/
zombiemeditations.com/2016/04/28/calling-for-alliance/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/04/reflections-on-the-history-of-the-jewish-hoax/
counter-currents.com/2010/10/the-psychopathology-of-judaism/
redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/04/10/fellow-christians-virtue-signaling-syrian-refugees-wont-score-points-jesus/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbateans
therebbeblog.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/the-sabbatean-question/
savethemales.ca/the_satanic_cult_that_rules_th.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sam Harris is a fucking kike

>(((Sam Harris)))

fuck off kike

Look at me, I'm talking about IQ. Let's exterminate all the niggers and slavs because they are lesser than us! All because Sammy said so!

Fuck off.

He is also quick to point out that IQ differences vary between individuals in a race much more heavily than between races.

>that's an argument against genocide, incase you don't get it

Nope. ZioJew charlatan hypocrite dickhead.

counterpunch.org/2014/07/31/why-i-criticize-israel/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JUTuzPTflbk
sott.net/article/348096-The-Origins-and-Ultimate-Purpose-of-ISIS-A-Brief-History-of-the-US-Middle-East-Proxy-War

The Yinon Plan, “Greater Israel”, Syria, Iraq, and ISIS: the Connection
leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/

>He admitted that there are IQ differences between the races.

Jews only do that when they want to elevate Ashkenazi IQ above everyone else.

Shame that the only "study" proving this was complete bullshit, that's been debunked by the scientific community.

nymag.com/nymetro/news/culture/features/1478/

Nobody should give a shit what this nimrod has to say about anything, he's a fucking hack.

>He admitted that there are IQ differences between the races.
Literally anybody could tell you that, including all social scientists. But they won't, for fear of losing their jobs.

>entry level shit
>ultimate redpill
>listening to sam harris after he shit the bed about drumpf to salvage his liberal cred after dropping the islam bomb on ben affleck and destroying his career

samharris.org/podcast/item/why-dont-i-criticize-israel

Is that Ben Stiller?

no shit. the point is he said that general differences in intelligence between races is a reality. Its fact. There are still alot of people who think the bell curve has been completely debunked. All the "we wuz kangz" theories rely on black people as a whole having some super intelligence.

Same tribe

is that ben stiller after nose surgery

you guys are missing the point. Sam has alot of listeners that will deny that differences in IQ between races doesnt exist.

>between individuals in a race much more heavily than between races
How does that even work? I don't get it.

Does* exist

they're not saying it has a genetic basis, they're going to say its environmental because trump made them all poor, I guarantee it

(((Ashekanzim))) love their inbreeding.

Another one

That's not a red pill until or unless he states WHY. Iq differences in populations is not very controversial. Sam Harris is a dumb smart guy.

The difference between the black person with the highest IQ and the black person with the lowest IQ is greater than the difference between the race with the highest average IQ and the race with the lowest average IQ

And who are you? A faggot?

>There are still alot of people who think the bell curve has been completely debunked.
Most of them are statistically illiterate. They never knew what a bell curve was in the first place, so they think that one black outlier disproves it entirely.

Yep. Even though rich blacks score comparably to poor whites.

>muh IQ
>implying there's scientific validity to that bullsiht

Sam made a big mistake and it will destroy his career.

did you even listen to it? in the first ten minutes he says that intelligence is 80 percent genetics.

Over here it's not controversial at all.

sage kikeface

Fuckoff, kike lover.

there are still 50,000 jews in hungary, i think we've found one

>mother of all red pills
>not denying the holocaust
call me when that kike lover names the jew

again

>showing off American education

Just stay quiet you retard.

>Averages
They're still different though.

While we're at it, let's just ignore his relentless shilling of Hillary and baseless fearmongering of Trump before and since the election.

youtube.com/watch?v=X9D3556m4PQ

youtube.com/watch?v=17JLZsCm9CM

youtube.com/watch?v=fiyBJeNBIIA

youtube.com/watch?v=V8vLXYVJrxI

youtube.com/watch?v=evY3IEohqhE

youtube.com/watch?v=ACDqFL8mW3s

[spoiler] I still listen to all his podcasts, because they're always thoughtful and informed [/spoiler]

Ok so he had a jew mom, but was never indoctrinated. He shits on judasim every chance he gets. Also I don't see how pointing out that he is a semi-reputable author and you are just a mere faggot proves that i'm a kike lover

Race differences are the biggest and truest redpill. Waking up to kikes takes sometime, the extent to which they own our history and media and hard to explain to people who haven grown up in the west, but once you drop egalitarianism it's just a matter of time.

That's it? That's the big red pill? Fuck it doesn't take much to impress nu/pol/. Looks like one of (((them))).

Atheist education

>showing off his statistical illiteracy by thinking Anerica has bad education

On international PISA rankings White Americans outscore nearly all European countries, Asian Americans outscore all Asian countries. Our national average takes into account 40 million sub-saharan Africans. This is literally a thread about racial IQ differences and you still couldn't figure that out.

This> counterpunch.org/2014/07/31/why-i-criticize-israel/

was a reply to that, and I dont care if you love Israel or hate it - the guy fucking destroys Harris.

Its like Ben Shapiro: smart guys, but mostly interested in getting you to hate muzzies while giving Israel and Jewish ethnonationalists and whackjobs a total pass.

I mean I might be biased and hypocritical at times- but I have not made a career of being Captain Rational or being a mitant atheist who gives the founding dogma a pass because its my group's dogma.

jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/01/jewish-problem-part-3-jews-in-banking.html?m=1

Yes, that's the biggest redpill. For indoctrinated liberals, it's like entering a different universe.

He's a scatterbrain, moron. When he's speaking in that long, drawn out way of his, you think it's cause he's being thoughtful, then you realize what he said doesn't make sense. If you think he offers something novel as an intellectual, u dumb.

Can confirm. Was raised to be a leftist faggot, and it only took a couple months after learning about race-IQ to find out about the Holohoax, and from there it was only a couple more months until I learned about the Sabbatean-Frankist Jews and their anti-life philosophies.

molyneux's been talking about it for years and he's not a dumbass like harris, get on board bitch

Yes but that doesn't matter. Admitting real and objective genetic racial differences, in important qualities like IQ, is the start of unravelling postmodernism.

asians do better than jews in math and science and there are still many times more non jewish white geniuses than jewsush ones even if you accept jews (ashkenazi anyway) are on average higher IQ.

Jewidh over-reprentation is absurd because it is far beyond merit and due to wealth and ethnonepotism by jews - and jews collude to keep hollywood and large news media in their hands.

and not just in the US

englishnews.org/european-news/the-jewish-media-onslaught-against-our-swedish-folk.html

>thinking Anerica has bad education
>Anerica

this is some serious pilpul if i've ever seen it rabbi, you are truly 1 in 50,000

I came here to say this

I know more about Jewish Zionists and the things they actually do and believe because of Sam Harris. Like his story about Israeli dairy farmers that spend hundreds of thousands of dollars trying to selectively breed a red heffer.

indoctrinated liberals don't listen to Sam Harris, normie.

Doesn't really seem to have had much of an effect on his core audience, they just say 'it's all been debunked' or 'this guy is a Conservative, facts discarded'.

Oh, and Sam himself was insistent on "why study this, what were you hoping to get?", because he wasn't sure what do with inconvenient facts.

fuck off sam harris is a sack of shit

This is proof that Sup Forums doesn't recognize intelligence. They just go with people who align with their views.
I've always thought Sam Harris was intelligent since forever and Sup Forums always mocked me as fedora. I bet his argument wasn't racist and more nuanced but now that you interpreted that his views align with your he's "based"

Sam Haris is A KIKE
and he is doing what KIKES ussually do
playing ALL the sides of the political spectrum while IGNORING everything about (((themselves))) and Zionism
who ever wins (((they))) have (((their))) guys in the team
(((position)))-(((oposition)))

Fuck man, after Bill Nye the Gender guy i don't trust these pop scientists.

That's why jews hate asians getting into acting. the SJWs have taken note, but they need a little push to realize it isn't white people keeping them away.

reminder that ""kikes"" are more intelligent than whites. Look at all physicists and scientists. Whites are just industrial slaves and conspiracy nuts.

>I learned about the Sabbatean-Frankist Jews and their anti-life philosophies
Looks like I've missed something.
Quick rundown?

And he was right.
[spoiler]his podcast is shit[/spoiler]

>and slavs because they are lesser than us!
Fuck off, Jew.

migchels.wordpress.com/2014/05/19/why-do-people-have-difficulty-seeing-the-jewish-question/

dissidentright.com/2016/06/03/a-critique-of-jewish-privilege/

zombiemeditations.com/2016/04/28/calling-for-alliance/

Very high dose red pills that also manage to be absolutely rational/reasonable
OP: next thread, how about Jew Jared Diamond on race. Hint: its a social construct and Europeans just got lucky due to geography BUT jews *are* a ohesive erhnic group Israelcould dna test for.

The Chosenites created and are marinated in existential hypocrisy snd deceit.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/04/reflections-on-the-history-of-the-jewish-hoax/

counter-currents.com/2010/10/the-psychopathology-of-judaism/

(((Harris))) is just trying to get in front of a redpill that everyone is taking. Never trust the kike.

Interesting, he has internalized the twin studies. I hope you're right user, I'd like to go back to liking sam harris again. I read all his books and listened to all his podcasts and then he became a total predictable fag about trump and I just lost interest.

please do contiune
i'm genuinelly interested

i thought that most of the jews are professional parasites

Did he go on to imply it was nurture and not nature?

apparently he is aware of the 80% heritable twin studies meme, looks promising. i'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop though. most likely he'll pull a putnam and say "well even though its true society functions better if we all pretend we're equal" I have personally heard him say that exact sentiment before regarding something else (general equality of people)

Say you had two villages, one with Dutch people, and one with Thai people. If you include all age groups, there is greater variation in the height of people in each village (because children are much shorter than adults) than the difference between the average height of people in the Dutch and Thai villages.

The minimum "height" of both villages might be around 30cm (babies), and there might be one or two freaks in the Thai village who are 200cm tall, but on average, Dutch people would be taller.

too bad he's a cuck and is blue pilled on everything else

he's pretty red pilled on religion

imagine how great america would be today if we didn't have christians shipping all these immigrants into america, that would be good for sure.

>The gravity of Jewish suffering over the ages, culminating in the Holocaust, makes it almost impossible to entertain any suggestion that Jews might have brought their troubles upon themselves. This is, however, in a rather narrow sense, the truth. Prior to the rise of the church, Jews became the objects of suspicion and occasional persecution for their refusal to assimilate, for the insularity and professed superiority of their religious culture-that is, for the content of their own unreasonable, sectarian beliefs. The dogma of a "chosen people," while at least implicit in most faiths, achieved a stridence in Judaism that was unknown in the ancient world.

--Sam 'self-hating kike' Harris

It's Jews shipping them in. Do you even know who supports all major immigrant groups?

Are you not aware of modern christianity and christian universalism? the christians adopting black babies from their missions in africa to signal? christianity has the equality of all humans as a central tenet, we are all equal children of god. that's a huge problem in our societies. sjw'ism is an offshoot of basically "secular puritanism" and feeds off the social inertia of the former concepts.

Yeah Harris' emotional tirades against Trump are just annoying. Actually, the guest Charles Murray is a never-Trumper, but in a non-annoying way. In recent interviews he has some really interesting thoughts about why he was wrong about Trump: basically, Trump is an elite but he knows how to talk to the little people.

this. Jews and virtue signalling atheist cucks.

redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/04/10/fellow-christians-virtue-signaling-syrian-refugees-wont-score-points-jesus/

jordan peterson did it last week

There are two close but very distinct views one can have there:
- All groups deserve to be treated as equal.
- All individuals deserve to be treated on their own merits, in spite of the failings/successes of their groups.

Liberal christians too, man.
I have some christian family who adopted kids from Africa to do their duty for Jeebus-onna-stick.

explain that to them, not me. i'm an atheistic ethnofascist

sorry, thought you were responding to something else I said kek

it's the lutherans where i live. there's maybe 10 fucking jews in north dakota

Hey would you look at that, one dog is pointing one way, the other dog is pointing the other way

OP faggot falling for Kyke tricks. Hahahahah, what a fag, the OP.

It's something they were saying to protect themselves. Of course there is more variation within a group than between groups because within a group you have retards and geniuses whereas the differences between groups is the difference, largely, between their means. It's a mathematical tautology. It just makes them sound less racist.

FPBP

Damn i was going to post that.

Look how the distributions overlap. You can see that meeting a smart black guy is rare of course but not impossible

I didn't know Ben stiller was a racist

*tips fedora*

>comes to the same conclusion that most children make at an early age

Sorry I don't have a better source, or a greentext, but this will get you started
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbateans
therebbeblog.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/the-sabbatean-question/
savethemales.ca/the_satanic_cult_that_rules_th.html

tl;dr
> Satanic kike thinks he is the Messiah
> Comes up with a convoluted theological argument that it is necessary to do evil and invert the natural world in order to bring about the Messianic age
> Orgies, wife-swapping, proto-feminism, rape, theft, human sacrifice, animal sacrifice
> Sabbatai Zevi joined Islam, and encouraged his followers to pretend to join other religions, but to continue practicing Sabbateanism in private as crypto-Jews
> Heavy ties to the Rothschilds
> Heavy ties to the French revolution (destroying European monarchy = upending the natural order)
> Heavy ties to the Masons, and all kinds of secret societies
Dr. Henry Makow is the go to guy. Hold onto your butt.

It doesnt work. They're saying one smart nignog means all you can't say nignogs are stupid on average. Its a bullshit line of argument used to avoid the truth.

>most children make at an early age
You have no fucking idea. Rich kids do not make this conclusion, because they are not around blacks, and they have heavy indoctrination. Those out-of-touch kids are the ones making policy right now.

Top kek, FPBP

This guy looks like Ben Stiller and Bradley Cooper had a baby

I can understand some guy giving up christianity for paganism or vice versa but this guy is jewish by blood

Thanks Leafbro