If mutants exists,would u gas them or make peace Sup Forums ?

If mutants exists,would u gas them or make peace Sup Forums ?

Only make peace if they're white.

Peace

Peace of course, they're probably the next evolution of the human race.

>supporting mutie scum
>not siding with our Inhuman aryan brothers
lol Inhumans literally gas mutants

>peace
>peace
>peace
GET OUT OF MY HEAD, CHARLES.

Gas ones with lame powers. Keep the rest.

inhuman cucks need to fuck off
their leader is black bolt
who got cucked by johnny storm
a cuck called black bolt who got shafted from hiis throne by his exwife
JUST

Sup Forums would gas anything that moves given the opportunity

it's a metaphor on jews. magneto is holocaust surviving kike. and because we have greater abilities than the average goy some want to kill us. so off course people would fight against mutants.

Magneto just wanted to protect his people from being wiped out. He is /ourguy/.

They already exist but are mostly concentrated in india.

Magneto is a villain though
the point of Magneto is that he's a Mutant (Jewish) supremacist who's just as bad as the people who persecuted him
he's a jew

Mutants do exist, they are not the next evolutionary step, only a mutation of the existing gene pool. Their ability to propagate would be based on sexual reproduction, generally females do not want to have sex with aberrations (midgets, giants, albinos). In 200 years, Martian colonists will have DNA that would separate them as a species from us due to shitty radiation shielding and lack of atmosphere.

Comic book Mutants with special powers? Yeah, we'd need to stop human reproduction and get on the evolution train.

Co-opt them to our movement.
This is easy.

I'd gas them, but then again I'd gas everybody just on general principles.

Gas

he's a gypsy who Sup Forums is ok with due to not knowing what they are

Even if you made peace and let them grow stronger they can eliminate us if they wanted to

i'd help them gas the normies

I want to be a jew tbqh; I've seen shit tier kikes. It's not fair that they get to be Jews but I can't. I have 3rd cousins that are uber rich (Billionaire Jews) I was told by my family (Uncles/Grand uncle) that I am technically a crypto-Jew. What are my chances of converting ? Should I contact my cousins ? I met them a few times and they are very eager to meet up with me now that I'm state side. I'm so conflicted

I dont think you understand how evolution works.

Try and get an ultra big titty mutant gf

you will be spared on that special day leaf

AYYYYYYRRRRUBA

Does the surname goldberg mean anything to you? My maternal grandmother's surname was Kahaum

>(((Magneto)))

Let's have a rape party.

kek

I don't even know where your country is. I mean don't even know the continent, Nevermind what your people look like.

yes but he's a complex villain. as a jew, he knows the reality of how evil men can be, and that they will go all the way to destroy his kind. just succeed in your own way. you dont need the jew stamp.

If I'm a mutant I want to survive.

If not, probably wisest to eliminate them.

GAS GAS GAS

GOTTA TURN UP THE GAS

I'd girlfriend a shape shifter chick one so I could have her change to every hot chick i want and I bone each one.

Profit!

Im really starting to think if jews are super cunning mutants this whole time

This is exactly what X-men is about.

Honestly, it's pretty damn horrifying to think about given what some of them can do. A lot of the "bad guy gov't" plots to keep them in check actually make more and more sense when you really think about it.

>you two have a fight
>tricks you into sex
>shapeshift into an 5 y/o kid
>the FBI breaks into your house

i wish, neighbor.

It's posts like this that make me love pol.

Charles is redpilled

I wish you weren't يبنلمتناكة

Marvel's mutants are an allegory for human-nephilim hybrids who have various psychic and magical powers. At some point they'll come out of hiding.

Comic books and pop fiction is filled with references to gnostic tenets -- many of the authors are/were avid occultists, channelers, or hybrids themselves.

These messages are all over the place in contemporary mass media. Men in Black, Harry Potter, Superman, Transformers, the Matrix, X Men, etc, etc. In all cases there is a class of non-human "humans" with advanced powers who walk among us.

We're being prepared ahead of time.

War.

There cannot be peace,history has proven that.
Might as well make sure you do everything you be the victor.

> In all cases there is a class of non-human "humans" with advanced powers who walk among us.

Funny way of spelling jews

Fuggggg...:D

Gas or use the military tech to control them.

Just look at all the shit they're causing in the films trying to end the world and enslave people etc.

In Logan the Charles is senile and he's killed hundreds of people with his abilities even though he doesn't want to. Just imagine an Elliot Rogers or /r9k/ with the ability to destroy.

why not both?

I teach them the natsoc Idiologie
after that race war similarly i would force a breeding programm to my race that they also become Super Mutants .

I can see positives

We would be the inferior species. Its the natural course of things.

I'd study their DNA and become one.