Why did obama spend so much of the time of his presidency

playing golf?

obamagolfcounter.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

obamagolfcounter.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're trying to be ironic, right?

All that golf and he's a 14 handicap. Nigger please.

he is. but the thing is trump is doing this with world leaders, with people like rand paul while discussing healthcare, etc and he doesn't have to worry so much about surveillance as he does so. he knows best.

plus, trump is shooting in the 70's. obama sucked dick at golf and didn't even use it as a negotiating tool or to dodge surveillance he was a faggot

i don't know who the manlet is, but any weekend warrior 20 handicap who tries to read greens like this or takes 10 practice swings and stands over his tee shots for 2min is an absolute fucking disgrace to life

this is the kind of person who you simply must hit into to send a message if you are playing behind them and have to deal with this bullshit

I

R

Stupid dummy Obama, I work at the best course on the East Coast and he played there multiple times along with big time politicians and lobbyists and lawyers..... JEWS!

O

N

I .

C

Yeah, I'm being "ironic"... dipshit

obamagolfcounter.com/

tumblebrook cc in CT? that is i think to this day an exclusively-jewish club. 30k/yr. i used to know the bookie aka entertainment room manager.

that's the best course in new england i don't give a fuck. the middle 9 is insanely well-designed in particular.

I work at RTJ Robert Trent Jones where all the powerful and elite go, 100,000 dollar initiation fee. I caddy.