Why is it that in an argument a woman will sometimes say 'hit me'?

Why is it that in an argument a woman will sometimes say 'hit me'?

What is the thought behind this?

And if one were to hit the woman, what would be the outcome?

shes trying to bait you into incriminating yourself

or she just wants to get hit

you decide which is less crazy

Because if you're arguing or speaking truely and it hurts them you might as well physically hurt them so they can feel some kind of validation for hating you instead of themselves or their brainwashers.

You've been watching too much "Blue Velvet"

Some women are trying to bait you into attacking them so they can have you arrested for assault, battery and probably domestic violence. Other women get off on getting dominated and knocked around. the worst part f it is, the two are not mutually exclusive in the same woman.

Women a re fucking crazy.

Jail. Jail would be the outcome.

/thread

all of you are such dunces

"hit me" is supposed to highlight that you are being abusive. She's saying "if you're going to raise your voice and use bad language, you may as well hit me as a natural continuation of that violence"

i understand your reasoning but this is so erroneous. When has there ever been a situation where one person says "hit me" and the other party replies "gladly" and starts wailing on them

But I don't raise my voice or use bad language, in fact, it seems the calmer I act the bitchier she gets.

Personally I see it as the ultimate sign of weakness.

>Personally I see it as the ultimate sign of weakness.
why

how can you win in a situation like this? either your mentality is pozzed beyond salvation or you are an underwhelming troll. is either situation really good? did you think posting here was a good idea?

>trying to convince someone to hurt you because you think you only have power as a victim
>not weak

she wants to fucking send you to jail my dude
ruin your life

I don't see any argument against my post here

eat more hamburgers you fat shit

Jail, court, and a shattered life from a domestic violence conviction.

it means she wants you to have sex with her friends and relatives behind her back while distancing yourself from her emotionally and selling her possessions

heres an argument.

women only get with beta faggots because they are scared of real life or so ugly that they cant get anything better. mentally healthy women want passion and yelling in their lives, and in this PC safespace world, they will instigate fights simply to feel this passion. modern men have been strongarmed into being unfuckable pussies because of the "abusive husband" story spouted by feminists everywhere. a man yelling and striking his wife in a passionate fight about real life shit is part of living. a man beating his white mercilessly is a tragic situation that barely happens outside of subhuman populations.

If you hit her she's a victim
If you don't you are a bitch
It's a win win situation
Only solution is to either walk away or really let her have it

When a woman says that, just fuck her instead.
She's asking you to dominate her and shut her up because she knows she doesn't hold the higher ground.

She wants you to return to your base nature of domination. I've had women tell me, in the heat of an argument, they'd wish I'd just bend them over a sofa and fuck the shit out of them.

I started listening. You should too OP.

I didn't know you limey shits lived in trailer parks too

Just fuck her. This is the middle ground. Were men.. Think logically. She's begging you to assert your dominance so do so constructively...

Nothing wrong w/ some consensual angry passionate fucking.

Not even kidding even my fucking mom used to do this. When I got older and I was in high school I got into fights with my mom all the time and she used to say "go ahead hit me, I can tell you want to." And I fucking did a few times at least. I have no clue what the thought process was behind this.

>And if one were to hit the woman, what would be the outcome?

It's literally probably the greatest and most powerful feeling you can ever feel user. Not kidding. There is nothing more invigorating than open palm slapping a woman in the face