Is Sup Forums a Holocaust denialist board, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary?

strawpoll.me/12819990

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM
strawpoll.me/12819990
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-allies-could-have-saved-4-million-jews-if-theyd-bombed-death-camps-in-1942/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

educate yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM

btw she was arrested recently for claiming the holocaust didn't happen

Holo what? Is that the thing that never happened but should have?

Jews were rounded up, but the deaths were minuscule compared the the current numbers touted by kikes. Most were due to typhoid.

>strawpoll.me/12819990
this

I hope it happened. I like imagining all the dead kikes.

>No option saying that some Jews were killed but 6 gormillion is a vast overestimation.

Oy vey! I can see 6 billion just in that pict. So sad they killed 20 trillion in the Holocaustâ„¢. My mom was one of the 88 Octillion killed. Never forget the 300 Decillion.

>No option for over-estimation of the number.
Wtf

So compare this to the other millions of genocides in africa or the middle east or asia or america. You cant say this isnt horrible but the scale on which it is reported is bias and blind to the many atrocities humans commit historically. Didnt jews have a war and many more wars and killings deffidently massacres to Palestinias and other tribes ? Seems very suspicious the jews get a country and eternal recognitian for past sufferage idk guys i need real info on this shit

Show me all 6 million names and addresses.

Ive never seen evidence that has convinced me it happened. Math alone proves the holocaust couldn't have happened.

>btw she was arrested recently for claiming the holocaust didn't happen

There is no freedom of speech in Germany (and several other european countries)

That photo is dead German civilians after allied bombing raids though...

>overwhelming evidence to the contrary?
[Citation needed]

Kek, hello there shekelstein.

or maybe not

It happened, but not anywhere near the numbers given out. Evidence shows that it happened, but the numbers are WAY too inflated.

Not even Netanyahu thinks it's 6 million anymore:
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-allies-could-have-saved-4-million-jews-if-theyd-bombed-death-camps-in-1942/

wir mussen die juden ausrottennnnn !!!!

hello there fellow kekistani brethren. may the powor of kek gives you strength. Shadilay ;)

>muh 6 million

i think its absurd to say that hitler signed an order to have his soldier gas and burn jews all day every day and cart bodies around for two years or whatever it was.

the nazis may have killed slaughtered their prisoners when retreating from the soviets who were marching through poland though. though its just as likely that they died of disease and hunger from lack of supplies.

>a pile of bodies proves a massive orchestrated effort to specifically use gas chambers to kill millions of jews
niceme.me

but but
>muh gas chamburs
> muh bazillions

it looks like the place was bombed by the allies and they were forced to place the bodies together.

your pic= mathausen
it was a hospital camp and transfer hub
prisoners, workers, civilians and guards pissed their pants in the same shelter trenches and bunkers during the bombing raid 2 days after some trains made it to the camps filled with corpses of prisoners, pows and patients whom where chrapnelled and swis cheezed by bullets fired from british heavy attack planes.
when the "allies" "liberated" that camp and saw the traincarts in that state they rounded up any survivor they could find and murdered them against the wall without any investigation, nor any court, which classefied those actions as warcrimes.
jews love to show this picture as proof of deathcamps... the only death commited here where from the allies.
women gave birth in this camp, people where treated as best a prisoner who needed medical attention could be treated in this well equipped hospital camp.

that's exactly what happenend and if you watch and analise the picture and film the allies made during the liberation of this camp, you will notice how damned well the exactly knew what they where doing

It didn't happen, but it needs to happen again.

It's one of the jew tricks to maintain their stranglehold on the narrative. Any criticism of the holocaust narrative is immediately equated to complete denial of any jews dying.

I don't believe 6 million jews died. It's fucking absurd. Maybe 500k.

Those are Nordhausen allied bombed prisoners, you idiot kike.

It's safe to say that most of us aren't holocaust-allegers.

See what I did there, you language-twisting kike?

In fact, there's a whole construction about what "teh holocaust" is-- So, let's make like nation-wrecking Jews, and deconstruct the Holocaust--let's unpack this napsack, shall we?

Wrapped up in the term, "Holocaust" are at least the following:

>Number has to be greater than or equal to 6M

>The killing has to be "systematic". Can't be just because shit blew up and ppl got shot in WW2.

>It has to have been ordered from the top

>It has to have been knowingly carried out by "muh hitler's willing executioners"

>it has to be any other reason than "the Jews were behaving extremely poorly in German, trying to do the same thing the Bolsheviks did to Russia with millions dead, which was still in recent memory.

The holocaust was faked to further Zionist interests

>h-how could the holocaust happen its impossible to hate a peolpe this much
>but in all seriousness, it shouldve happened

Remember the 6 gorilion you filthy goyim!

None of those on the photo was dead of gas.
Gas chambers did not exist.

God forbid there be an option for the obvious truth

Hey you idiot that photo is of the people killed by allied bombing of Mathausen, no proof they are even jewish.

>the meme answer is no longer in the lead
When did Reddit show up?

>fake poll

sorry, but nobody on here believes the Holocaust narrative

BASED

>despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary
Give me solid evidence that Jews were targeted and systemically annihilated through the use of gas chambers.

Pro-tip: You can't, because there is none.

How many poor juden are in this picture, I tried counting but had to stop at 120,000.

you did your typical jew tricks, divide and conquer to split the votes
3 answers are all the same (no jews were killed)

everyone vote for
>he didn't kill but he should have

watch the results in 10 mins ;)

((()))
why are you fucking with the poll bitch?!! it was @155 for 10 mins straight and when you didn't like the other results catching up you began ip swapping lmao what bitch

((()))
OP IS A BITCH
>OP IS A BITCH

((()))
SAGE THIS JEW SHILL lmao you were getting scared like a bitch

It's still too jewish.

if it did happen you deserved it

>2017
14 million jews

>1945
6 million dead jews

Didn't and should have not winning? This place really has turned into leddit.