Why dont have pure qt hafu gf yet Sup Forums?

why dont have pure qt hafu gf yet Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=6YRs-x7LPmU

japan for the japanese

>hafu
>pure

She is painfully beautiful

Looks like some kind of alian. And her vids are unintresting.

hapa boy here, why can't i find a girl who'd text back

Because you look angry all the time.

start playing sports

She's beautiful but she's a hapa. I don't believe in race mixing, I'd make sweet sensual love to her only to know deep down that's all we'll ever share. I have a duty to my nation and my people. Sieg Heil T_T

brother, your nation is mixed, all people are welcome here

more like sad
i don't
i wouldn't say that

Do you know of the youtube channel Eurasian writer?

her DMs must look like a nightmare

There comes a point where all Eurasians google other Eurasians. Just people to relate too. That's what we find, no hapa people of value, no one to look up to, just self-hate

I didn't think my brother would care about the self-hating hapa stuff, but he knows

i don't want to hate myself, but i can't find many reasons to like myself

just get an asian gf and you will have asian kids

asian girls don't like me
i don't look asian enough for ones who want their own people
and i don't look white enough for ones who want whites

Hapa women are the only time race-mixing is ok.

i am sure you can get an asian gf, they will probably like your half white features

plus since white genes are recessive your kids would look mostly asian and you could raise them as such

you just need to be alpha and have confidence in yourself dude, you will be fine.

>i am sure you can get an asian gf, they will probably like your half white features
they'd probably like actual white people
>plus since white genes are recessive your kids would look mostly asian and you could raise them as such
i don't care about that, and if an asian woman is intereted in having asian looking children, they'd just go for an asian guy
>you just need to be alpha and have confidence in yourself dude, you will be fine.
easier said than done
yeah just be alpha
what's that even mean

how do i turn off the attraction part of the brain so i can judge this beautiful piece of prime real estate without bias???

>but i can't find many reasons to like myself

stop thinking this way any way you can, it's not healthy

focus on the positive about yourself and improve them and again find a social activity you enjoy will help even if it's not a sport

agreed. they are pretty much white. any spawn wouldn't look like total mutants. i still like pasty ass white women only 1488 all the way.

I think the phenomenon is interesting. In his videos the guy brings up so many good points about WM/AF couples and that the white men are essentially betas and the women only do it because they see it as access to a white society so they end up being abusive when the children don't look as white as they hoped and the father does nothing to prevent it, which results in low self-esteem.

if you keep hating on yourself, you will get nowhere. think positive, there are plenty of good women out there who you could date.

women's standards aren't as high as you think. sure, some are, but if you go after someone you have a realistic shot with, i think you can succeed.

i think a lot of people on Sup Forums get it in their head that every woman expects to marry a 6'5" blond blue eyed millionaire husband but it's just not true.

I'm curious is your dad white?

>Have extreme yellow fever
>Find hapas absolutely repulsive.

You people seriously find her attractive? She looks subhuman to me.

duh

CLAIMED
SHE'S NOW MY WAIFU, FUCK OFF FAGGOTS

she was btfo by Woes last week, watch the debate, embarrassing

the better question is his dad in his life and does he discuss these issues with him

eurasian writer might be crazy but he's right, wmaf is trash 9/10 times

t. Salty chink from r/asianmasculinity

I do apologise, it was a dumb question.
His dad is probably beta as fuck and gets walked all over by his mum. Just like most white men in relationships with asian women.
He absolutely is. I had a hapa gf and she was absolutely insane and seeing how strange her family dynamic is lead me to see how unhealthy the combination is for everyone involved.

We need to let the Japanese remain Japanese.

Those that are halves though, we should use them for maximum breeding.

>easier said than done
>yeah just be alpha
>what's that even mean

just fucking start lifting goddamnit. Every failed eurasian I meet are just lazy fucks, even lazier than some of us.

If you are not getting laid is all your fucking fault nothing more nothing less. The earlier you accept this absolute truth the better.

Do you think random azn grill will reject a ripped as fuck half azn like you? do you really believe that? females only seek a male which can provide and protect their offspring, nothing more nothing less. This is not space science is just as simple as that.

Hell you dont even need to lift 200 kg squats just at half way some 125-150 kg will just provide you a body strong enough to atract females.

So if you are here alone is because your lazy fault.

Getting an average of $7.67 a month from her 475 patrons makes up for it. Hapa privilege feels good, bro.

>if you keep hating on yourself, you will get nowhere. think positive, there are plenty of good women out there who you could date.
I don't hate myself, I just don't like myself
And I don't hate women
>women's standards aren't as high as you think. sure, some are, but if you go after someone you have a realistic shot with, I think you can succeed.
I talk to girls, I get numbers, I just don't get girls texting or calling me back
I don't think I'm ugly, but at some point, I just get cut off after a few weeks or even days. They ignore me. Even girls I try talking with on campus, I eventually notice them actively avoiding me. I'm not even worth a no
>i think a lot of people on Sup Forums get it in their head that every woman expects to marry a 6'5" blond blue eyed millionaire husband but it's just not true.
I don't go after girls "out of my league".

If you fuck a Hapa, are your kids white? I feel like a white person with a Hapa is still WMAF, especially because Hapas tend to look more Asian than white.

So if your kid is only 1/4 Asian, are they still Asian?

t. Gf is a Hapa and I'm curious how my children will be affected. Will they have craziness? Also she's 5'0 and I'm 6'0. Will they be manlets or will my height genes be stronger?

Hafu waifus are welcome in the white ethnostate.

girls subconsciously read into your body language and confidence. it's as simple as that you need to improve your outlook on yourself and not let rejection get you down in the meantime.

Why did she delete the white genocide video?

She's a whore that's why.

Gross. She looks like my sister.

Real asian woman pls desu

you're also going to want to become someone who is fun to be around

Don't reproduce.

>hapa
>human

i'm okay with rejection, i put myself out there whenever possible
it just gets tiring
my friends think i'm a fun guy...

I'm asian and what you're saying doesn't explain why I attract white girls of the bookish variety. Sad to say, I'm more attracted to brownish girls.

>hapa
fuck that I want a pure 100% nippon waifu

What I'd give to get my dick wet from her puss juices.

Hapas exist for that purpose user.

If everybody fucks all the japanese girls, they won't be a source for Japanese girls in the future.
We must make do with the halves.

>my friends think i'm a fun guy
humor is important so you could use that angle to your advantage but what girls find funny isn't always the same as your bros so might have to craft your humor to what's pleasing to them

Any body shots of her?

hello Elliot, some of us are OK

>white girl accent

Gross