Imagine a world with only white and Asian people

Imagine a world with only white and Asian people....

Yes. Yes. I can.

Japs and Gooks are fine.

The Chinks are almost as bad as the Jews though. They cannot be in our perfect world.

I give not one fuck about any animal suffering. I'm fine with the dog eating and I'm mad that SeaWorld is getting rid of it's killer whales.

There would still be jews and muzzies

sports would suck, our national sport would be skiing or bobsledding, no fun

If OP's pic is prophetic then it will soon be a world of only asian people.

There would be a lot more Elliot Rodgers.

how about just whites? asians are pieces of shit. we can make our own playstations

chink enabling fag. animal abusers are not white.

Caucasians would cuck themselves to asians the same way they've culturally cucked themselves (diversity) to everyone else.

As a non-caucasion,... I actually feel sorry for them.

Fuck off

U snow niggers taking our women and diluting our race with your disgusting pale pigment

I think it would be baseball

kill you're self weeb

Fuck animals, every time I'm at the airport and see someone have a "service" dog I want to hit it with one of those over sized hammers from carnival bell ringing games.

>gooks better than chinks

kill yourself

He is a chink.

If by cuck you mean breed into them, that's not a big loss for us. We have similar enough IQs that it shouldn't be an issue.

Asians girls are adorable little cuddle dolls too.

>see someone have a "service" dog I want to hit it

It's true.

Chinks are horrible people almost universally. they want to kill us all.

Don't cut yourself on that edge.

you're a disgrace to your race.

>WW3 will be fought between millions of psychotic Elliot rodgers

IQ is not the only problem with race maxing it ruins your genes blood line and half mongoloid half caucasian looks horrible for the average person.

Not a chink, I just hate animals. And all you faggots who think "oh noes poor doggos" most likely eat chicken and chickens get treated way worse than those dogs. Hypocritical queers.

oh I get it now... supposed to be a little Elliott Rodger

That actually sound badass as hell. I imagine it now rockets and shells going off everywhere and millions of enraged and confused Elliot rodgers charging each other with bayonet'ed rifles.

Welcome to WMAF

Lel you guys bitch about Jews pushing black male-white female, then fall for the same shit targeted at yourself.

Keep throwing your genes in the trash, it's hilarious.

I wouldn't. Asians can fuck right off along with everybody else. There is no such thing as an honorary aryan or any of that shit.