I've decided I'd like to adopt a little nigger baby

...anyone know how \works for single rich white men? It wouldn't have to be mixed, but ideally something with a little red afro along this line...? You expertise is appreciated.

I dont think single men can adopt. Sorry male scum.

I'm a single dude who adopted 2 twin girls last Fall. It took months to do the paper work and they did multiple homechecks and Q+A's before they finally let me adopt my two little curmudgeons.

a darker one would be rad too...

C U C K S

i thought white babies were pretty much off limits to prospective white parents, unless it was a private adoption?

ITT: child molesters

i was adopted myself, so i'd like to pass it along, but i don't want a wife. i'm rich, a vet, a business owner, have a masters,

definitely not this. i was molested myself and would never want somebody to experience that.

Lester the molester confirmed

Fair enough, i can respect that. My great grandad was an orphan.

(((((Adopt))))) huh?

Go to Vietnam or Cambodia, I am sure you will find plenty of children to adopt, Mr.Alefantis.

also, i'm 50, so finding a health lady to have baby with at this point is tough.

Kys faggot.

i pasty white & irish, and i wouldn't want any one to think a was race mixing. is it OK to adopt, raise, and educate an adopted black baby, while being a natt fashy?

Lil Milky Chance muhfugga.

>single
nope
t. father of 4 adopted childs

it's literally against the law for whites to adopt white babies in America. let alone a single not-gay not-trans-something or another... look it the FUCK up.

My parents adopted me in the 60's from some Nuns, one week out of the womb.

Dude, get a wife. You're not some super awesome mentor who will raise some wildcard into a Ninja assassin to take on the Vatican church.

one can dream though...

i was hoping for some info, but y'all are heartless newfag fucks... back to /b it is. /pol is the gay board. next fucking kekistani flag i see is getting punched in the face, by an old man.