Comedy Central's New Show

Where were you when Comedy Central shot themselves in the head?

Other urls found in this thread:

latest.com/2017/04/new-social-justice-show-on-comedy-central-manages-to-piss-off-conservatives-and-liberals-alike/
youtube.com/watch?v=WTWdP5DMdsM
youtu.be/2SpLaca8M4k
archive.is/IloVn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link, btw:

latest.com/2017/04/new-social-justice-show-on-comedy-central-manages-to-piss-off-conservatives-and-liberals-alike/

Did they not realize the drop in viewership and decline in ad revenue after (((Lebowitz))) and Colbert left? They tried the (((Diversity))) shtick, it doesn't work or pay. Is (((Viacom))) keeping them afloat as a psyop on the WAM-phyche?

Bump.

I only watch futurama, Tosh and South park when new episodes are on. Other than that every show is liberal garbage and should never be watched

Didn't see it, but his podcast is funny. Definitely not for the Sup Forums crowd.

But Rick and Morty is red pilled as fuck

Can't they just bring back Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn?

>tosh
>south park

Jesus christ acquire some taste

Isnt that cartoon network adult swim?

you must be joking
from what I've seen, it's a nihilistic shitshow with no real message or value

however, please explain your theory

>(((moshe kasher))) ain't white! This looks like a decoy for rightwingers. What are (((they))) trying to hide?

>These folks use the triple-parentheses the alt-right and anti-Semites use as a “code” to denote that a person is Jewish. Save, of course, for the person who specifically points out that Kasher is Jewish, citing his Wikipedia page. (Great detective work, buddy, way to “crack” that case.)

because everyone on it is irrelevant or dead

It is nihilism. But its not positivism.

Garbage shows for garbage people; take out the trash.

I don't have enough parentheses for that article

wrong channel

good show but no redpill dafuq

Is this the most punchable face you seen since the last time you saw a Jew?

good show, but reddit pls go

Why would you watch any of that shit?

did you watch it?
it wasn't even trying to be funny during parts
also
>panel show
name one that is even worth watching

I reckon they're receiving funding for these types of shows. Comedy Central knows they wont work, but after a few years; less people start hating them due to repetition.

I reckon they're going to keep trying these types of shows until they find one that's passable and is accepted by most people, while being able to spread what mis-information they wish to spread.

Comedy Central has been dying since liebowitz left the daily show. It was their only draw aside from South Park, but there are only a handful of south park episodes a year, so the network is losing money.

>south park has its greatest season in years by taking the piss out of social justice types
>comedy central thinks this means they should air a new social justice show
How can they be this stupid?

Love Tosh.O and South park *besides season 20*

Season 20 of south park was utter shit, they tried doing the samething they did with the Obama episodes, except they guessed the wrong winner and drug out the season.

Fuck off back to

Everyone just forgot how fucked up the Jews made post ww2 Germany. They are a shit race that's why so many people are saying fuck them and put them in ovens again. The same fall is happening now to the USA as it did to Germany as it did to the Romans. Jews are a shit, shit.

WHY ARE WE ALWAYS RIGHT!?!?!

youtube.com/watch?v=WTWdP5DMdsM

it's not the actual show but whatever

>I reckon they're going to keep trying these types of shows until they find one that's passable and is accepted by most people, while being able to spread what mis-information they wish to spread.

They already have with shit like Modern Family and basically any other primetime sitcom.

Reminds me Fox canceled RedEye.

Wow. Sup Forums satire has become straight up reality

>jew blatantly exclaiming im white, im evil!!
>blacks are so cool!
>white people are sooo lame!

fucking unbelieveable, its like theyre laughing at you because they know that the bluepilled masses wont connect the dots and be disgusted themselves

They wanted to play both sides. But underestimated how unfunny Social Justice types are. Classic jew greed

>people still watch cable TV

>The smartes person in the show is a hispanic who loves to abuse the white boi that married his daughter
>The white boi couldnt be more pathetic
>The white boi's father is literally a
literal cuck who let his wife gets fucked by a young nigger (canon)
>The daughter ends up leaving his husband so she can keep on sucking her fathers strong hispanic seed out of his dick.

tosh.0 is degenerate garbage, also very pro-black and anti-white

From the thumbnail I thought it read "wew social..." I was concerned for a second

>comedian (((Moshe Kasher)))

please tell me this isn't a real show on Comedy Central. I visit Sup Forums every fucking day and I've never even heard of this shit

>south park
>not god-tier
kys

>South Park
>God tier
You have to be at least 18 to post here, son.

>communist jewish parents
What a surprise. Naybe not.

>get white male to represent white males on political show
>it's actually a jew

every time

youtu.be/2SpLaca8M4k

>Sup Forums is a dark dark place.

his name is fucking moshe. did you really have to search it?

I thought so at first, too. Now, I don't.

that was some of the most unfunny shit ever leaf

>Rick and Morty is red pilled
Please vacate my board you fucking normie

>Kasher said he’s used to to this criticism, telling Rogan that he is surprised to see such a resurgence in anti-Semitism in 2017 America

>kike trying to use the current year argument

>s (((Viacom))) keeping them afloat as a psyop on the WAM-phyche?

Of course. Same reason SNL is still on the air. It is absolute dogshit, but everyone writes about it and quotes it like it means something. It is state-sponsored comedy. It is totally psy-ops. How much more obvious can it be?

Why don't they just stick with comedy?

Best explanation I've heard of this yet. Succinct, and spot on.

>give up on e-e-e-evverything M-muh-Morty.

Yeah, real red-pilled. (((Don't have kids either)))

>communist jewish
redundant

you forgot gay

Ask yourself if the channel is more valuable to (((them))) as a source of money or as a mechanism for propagating their ideology.

Here is the archived link since OP is a faggot:

archive.is/IloVn

>dedicated episode to literal cuckholding

vary redpilled frand

I ain't clicking that shit nigga

the popular white cheerleader girl is banging the popular black football star
the jewish boy hopped dimensions, so he can consider his current sister as more of a step-sister
in another reality, the mom divorced the white guy to marry a jew

at least once in every episode, somebody mentions peeing their pants, or pee in general