ATTENTION CALLING ALL MILITARY PERSONAL

ATTENTION CALLING ALL MILITARY PERSONAL

did anyone just get the recall notification for accountability that are in New York and New Jersey

spooked

nope?

Bump

Bumpity bump bump

Nope.

i cant be the only one who got this

im not even stationed close to the east coast

Airborne units are loading up to deploy and AMC birds are moving en mass. Manned bomber bases have already done their elephant walks and launched everything that's not broken.

It's habbening. RIP both Koreas but the bright side is you'll be able to buy juicies for an apple or a pair of fake Nikes again.

In in active duty and I've been hanging around the retarded motor pool to watch retarded motor t's be retarded. If we were going to war with Korea I wouldn't be doing this to myself

No lol fagit

nope

show proof

bullshit thread. proof cunts or larping fags.

Motherfuckers, it won't happen till past 4th of July, when the belly of the dragon drips. ie Himalaya experiences record breaking icemelt and flashfloods, affecting everything downstream, including the Chinese farmlands to the south.

>OpSec shitheads.

STFU

Fuck are you talking about Harald?

>thinking icemetling rises sea levels
didn't learn anything about volume.

Im not posting screen shot of the text i got

thats sketchy as fuck

i was just asking did any other military dudes get the text

blank out the importing shit and post proof or fuck off.

post on /k/?

Motherfucker what?
I mentioned the Himalayas, which when melt will create flash-floods in the whole mountain range, snowcover melt will lead to a drastically warmer weather with less rain. Which will be devastating for harvests that sustain over 3 billion people.
>The belly of the dragon will drip

doing it now

Shiii

ohhhh my bad. i jumped the gun. sorry

there's only 1700 people in my town

the mayor is driving around in a police SUV handing out emergency burger rations

this might be it boys

roger roger

rumour all over darknet mil sites that General Weinstein and CIA are going to do nuke ff to blame on Iran.

Probably bullshit like this.

Loose lips sink ships.

You imbecile the belly of the dragon dripping was the south china sea islands conflict.

what state

yeah im not going to post it

thats sketchy

Yeah, you wait and see. Pol is underestimating the timeline for that prophecy. You'll see, it might already happen this year, by August. But due to us coming from La Nina now, it might hold for another season.
The ravens won't starve for another 2 years. This is a slow game.

if they give us a ring and need us, ill go back in. fuck this regional shit WE WORLD WAR NOW. time to strap back up.

wheres the fucking proof user? I'm giving you the fucking chance here.

You're wrong. Ice melting ON LAND that runs into the ocean will raise sea levels. An iceberg melting will not raise the sea level.

But the main problem is flash foods caused by the momentum and the damage to the gulf stream et al with fresh water.

Youre on fucking Sup Forums dude. Just copy and paste what was said. You arent the only person who received that text apparently.

>Loose lips sink ships
>Loose lips sink ships
>Loose lips sink ships
>Loose lips sink ships
>Loose lips sink ships

see

its a meme. there wouldnt be random ny/nj only. fake news.

>Loose shits sink Indian twits.

Just got the call. Can't say any more.

Happening happening happening.

It'd be on social media if it was. It isn't. I doubt it's happening.

We will know when the elites vanish and go to their breakaways.

Anyone keeping tabs on the whereabouts of the elites?

Each state has its own National Guard. NJ/PA/NY are knit pretty tightly.

My brother just got called to Ft Drum.

AUTHORIZATION CODE: DPWMAN49AURUI

I've got the bognoffs on speed dial. Should I call them?

>We will know when the elites vanish and go to their breakaways.

where is shia?

Make the call. It could be the call we need.

If this was meant to be kept super secret - OP would not have passed it on.

It's just a warning sent to soldiers.

Okay. Calling now. Pray.

my buddies are all freaking out

911 and Boston bombing were exercises too

shits weird

Time for Skykings?

shut the fuck up you LARPing fag, you didn't get recalled anywhere

what on earth's going on in this thread?

any time there is something big there is always a exercise near by it was the same at sandyhook

It's an
>lardass can't even spell PERSONNEL
> but LARPs as army
thread

GAMRS has LERTCALL RESU for possible WARACT if POTUS issues WARART.

this
pic related

About 10 fire trucks rolling with sirens in downtown Seattle right now

ohiofag here
Nothing of note. Just shitty roads and old fucks who can't drive

life is one big larp

You fucking retarded brit! What about the part of the iceberg which is above the water surface? everything above the sea level is gonna raise the sea level u fucking piece of chap

i'm sure they had nukes on

Is there anything interesting to learn at motor pool or are you sent there to push brooms? Just curious how Army rolls on vehicle maintenance.

I figured it had something to do with China, but I always thought maybe it would be a terrorist attack on the Three Gorges Dam, causing it to break and therefore "drip".

W-what? Is Sweden trying to get into the shitpost game?

Prophecies are bullshit, superstitionfag.

Wow you should probably go ahead and leave the science to the big boys, Sweden.

Looking forward to desperate yung South Korean sloots evacuating to the West Coast, emotionally vulnerable and ripe for the fucking.

Bonus if Japan gets nooked. That would reset Jap ass prices to 1946 levels.

Yeah I'm an atheist so I don't believe in actually supernatural prophecy. I thought it was kind of interesting how accurate the first two points were, and thought maybe it was some kind of prediction based on "insider knowledge" disguised as esoteric shit and released anonymously on Sup Forums.

>the Himalayas are north of China

>Prophecies are bullshit
Memetically they can manifest.
Prophecies always lead to stand alone complexes.
Or they can be rough predictions of things that are beginning to be set in motion.
Or they are so general that they can be attributed to many things.

A lot of people think the apocalypse has happened many times since the fall of rome, including when the Vikings invaded, when the black death hit, recently with the world wars and even Donald Trump's election.

It's confirmation bias at it's best.

what can you expect from a burger though?

>Loose lips sink ships.

America so free, you aren't even allowed to say that you aren't going to war today.

Yep, self-fulfilling prophecies, accurate reading of trends, luck or very vague metaphorical wording. The list I've seen a lot recently is certainly vague enough to keep faggots trying to interpret it.

Horseshit, I'm 82nd and I'm drunk as fuck right now.

>Fill a glass with water.
>Drop some ice cubes in it.
>Mark the water line.
>Wait for the cubes to melt.
>Publish science paper.
>Get Nobel Prize.

If you can see then the prophecies are merely a jigsaw coming together.

i work for the DoD. i got it

Yeah I did, I'm a navy seal stationed at ya mum's house lmaooooooo

Military personnel stationed in the philippines here. I've heard no comms regarding that.

OP is bullshit

Just got called in - AF supply Reserves.

Royal Canadian Air Force here all is pretty much normal we've had some Russian bombers test our air defense response but otherwise boring regular days here.

I got called for mandatory service after being refused in 2013.
Definetly spooked

My brother got a recall notification last week.

Australian education meme?

got a general call regarding standby. dont have to do anything yet just have to be able to be reached and ready to go.

It's one sloppily made jigsaw then.

Underrated.

My dad works at Nintendo.

Just got the call.

It's happening.